Wooden Cartwheels

ad61

Does anybody knows where one could find old wooden cartwheels for sale in Phuket? even replica would be fine (i mean not real antique piece but recently made)

Thanks a lot.

You plan on driving on these or as an ornamental piece for the garden?

I seen them at a nursery near wat chalong but that was a while ago. Looked rustic and weather beaten.

Does anybody knows where one could find old wooden cartwheels for sale in Phuket? even replica would be fine (i mean not real antique piece but recently made)

Thanks a lot.

You plan on driving on these or as an ornamental piece for the garden?

I seen them at a nursery near wat chalong but that was a while ago. Looked rustic and weather beaten.

Probably not. I believe that ad61 is extremely disappointed in his Specialized 'Stumpjumper' and is looking to make an improvement..........................cheesy.gif

• 2 months later...
Opposite central...towards?!

Past football stadium towards town...nothing there I can see?!

I know where you mean.

Past the stadium and turn left at the intersection and the rustic wooden furniture shop is there. Opposite the chinese school.

Going past the stadium going towards town there is/was a wooden furniture store on the left hand side at the junction with the mae luan road. It was a while back though...not sure if they will still have them

Then opposite central at 7.890185,98.367248 I believe the furniture shop also had some

Not solid ones though...these were with spokes