Resolved: Thais Are The Cutest People On The Planet: Discuss

Jingthing

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There really aren't enough (compelling) nominations to do a poll. Thailand wins!

<deleted>. Says who? Be warned - my rich, well educated Chinese-Thai wife has been getting up me bum all day and I am in a truculent mood.North Korea wins or else....

There really aren't enough (compelling) nominations to do a poll. Thailand wins!

<deleted>. Says who? Be warned - my rich, well educated Chinese-Thai wife has been getting up me bum all day and I am in a truculent mood.North Korea wins or else....

Start your own poll, but you do realize this is a THAILAND expat forum?

I'm thinking that "suay" could imply only surface beauty (and maybe older?), while "na-rak" is literally "worthy of love".

Comments?

The prefix 'na' imples that the subject is "creating a desire". Na-rak - it makes you want to love it; na-gin - it looks so good you want to eat it; na-kriat - looks so bad you want to hate it, creates hatred, more commonly translated as "ugly".

So yes, I think you're correct in the difference between the two.

Thai language question - I told one girl that she was more beautiful than another, that the other one was "just cute" as in "na-rak".

She freaked out at me, and later on led me to believe that "na-rak" is considered in Thai language to be a higher level than "suay"

I'm thinking that "suay" could imply only surface beauty (and maybe older?), while "na-rak" is literally "worthy of love".

Comments?

You think too much smile.png

Start your own poll, but you do realize this is a THAILAND expat forum?

What? Never heard of the place....

hmmm.....obviously the guys who think Chinese are cute havent stood next to a bus load of them at the airport or at King Power in BKK.......

If were talking women..thai and Vietnamese for me.

More my style right here. Chinese girls from Shanghai area are particularly beautiful. More delicate than real Thai girls. Silkier hair. However, there is nothing in Asia that can rival the bodies on Thai women.

I know, this is about cute and not sexy. But, Thai women can be sexy as heck (in terms of body appearance).

post-142151-0-11404700-1334680610_thumb.

Edited by xthAi76s

Be warned - my rich, well educated Chinese-Thai wife has been getting up me bum all day

it should really be the other way around ,unless youre in one of those relationships ... licklips.gif

However, there is nothing in Asia that can rival the bodies on Thai women.

IMO, on the whole, Vietnamese women have better bodies, but Thai women are prettier.

Hmmmm.... I also like Vietnamese girls, but I didn't really notice their bodies in the same way. Admittedly, I spent most of my time in northern Vietnam; not sure if there would be a discernable difference going south..

Interesting. I have pretty fond memories of north Vietnam. If nothing else, those wide walkable streets with people spitting sunflower seed shells all over the place and the decidedly more forward attitude of Vietnamese women was wonderful. Can't say I noticed the breasts though. As per my memory though, I don't think I can call Vietnamese girls cute, on average. They generally seemed quite frank and direct -- maybe a bit tough. Beautiful, though, yes.

Ummm, depends what you call "cute" : If cute is

- to have extra long extra ornamented painted toe nails that look like you're featuring in some scary witch movies

- to copy every western trend in cheaper looking version of every outfit without any understanding of fashion codes

- to believe that BIG eyes are beautiful and wear lenses that damage the eyes in order to look like you've been on 12 Ecstasy.

- to constantly strike some really naf poses while eyeing at the camera, like the girl in the Laylaylay ad (the one at the beach & ukulele) so annoying you just want to slap her bags of crisp down her throat to wipe her irritating dumb smile.

If that what cute is, then yes Thai girls are cute.

- to have extra long extra ornamented painted toe nails that look like you're featuring in some scary witch movies

- to copy every western trend in cheaper looking version of every outfit without any understanding of fashion codes

- to believe that BIG eyes are beautiful and wear lenses that damage the eyes in order to look like you've been on 12 Ecstasy.

- to constantly strike some really naf poses while eyeing at the camera, like the girl in the Laylaylay ad (the one at the beach & ukulele) so annoying you just want to slap her bags of crisp down her throat to wipe her irritating dumb smile.

Thai girls are cuter than you

Thai language question - I told one girl that she was more beautiful than another, that the other one was "just cute" as in "na-rak".

She freaked out at me, and later on led me to believe that "na-rak" is considered in Thai language to be a higher level than "suay"

Comments?

Maybe "cute" meant that you thought one of the ladies looked younger(?) I always considered cute for young people or kids.

That would also be my understanding. While a woman could be sexy or beautiful, I doubt any over 20 would be regarded as cute, IMO.

Still having problems with Thais ?

Right.... of course they are

Aneliane that was a low blow even for you, if you wanted to walk away with pride due to what happened to your last thread, you should have shut your trap here.

Aneliane that was a low blow even for you, if you wanted to walk away with pride due to what happened to your last thread, you should have shut your trap here.

Im not sure I understand what you are implying sorry.

Trap sounds derogatory though ...

It is... In the one thread you expained how you were subjected ro racism from Thai people. But if this is how you look upon ALL Thai women then gal... The comments you got, you only have yourself to blame.