You Know It'S Hot In Thailand When...

connda

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

......when you realise you haven't sh_t yourself.......it's sweat. tongue.png

Your sweat smells like human shit? Gross...

No, it smells like frog sh_t.

Ok i'll bite. vampire.gif

If it smelt like sh_t, i wouldn't have to check...would i?

You mean you don't check if you really think you have shit yourself? Double gross...

So you two guys sound like you both regulary shit yourself then?

• Like 1

When you weigh yourself on one of those 1 baht scale machines then go to the local market and come out with 10 bags of shopping then weigh yourself again but forget to put the 10 full shopping bags down and end up weighing less.

Well i think if i did that it would of happened to me today. The covered market was like entrering hell!!!!! Was soaked.

Its only really hot when you cant see for the sweat in your eyes stinging them!!!

Or when you walking down the street and can't see where you are going due to the sweat in your eyes.

If you're walking down the street then it can't be that hot...

In Malaysia it gets so hot the red man on the pedestrian crossings sits down to rest his bones.

Both the green men cross to the shady side of the street.

SC

When I get an oral thermometer out because my wife thinks she has a fever, and before I "shake it down" the temperature is already registering 106.8 degrees F.

(At least I know "how hot it has been" in the house recently). ;)

When You Are An Exchange student in Thailand...

And You have the air condition on at night and 26 Celsius feels good tongue.png

When I use to live in Korat, I kept my A/C on 30 C. That was about 12 degrees cooler than outside and save electricity to boot.

you know its hot in thailand ...When the cheap charlies buy two bottles of Leo and sit out side the 7/11 all day

Just because some Thais are poor it is no reason to make fun of them. Maybe all they can afford is one or 2 bottles between the 3 or 4 of them.

Just because you are a westerner with more money doesn't give you the right to insult Thais who don't have any.

Perhaps you should consider moving on to a different country.

To be honest, wherever you live and whatever your social standing, if you are spending the last of your money on beer and wasting your day, ridicule and contempt should be expected.

you know its hot in thailand ...When the cheap charlies buy two bottles of Leo and sit out side the 7/11 all day

Just because some Thais are poor it is no reason to make fun of them. Maybe all they can afford is one or 2 bottles between the 3 or 4 of them.

Just because you are a westerner with more money doesn't give you the right to insult Thais who don't have any.

Perhaps you should consider moving on to a different country.

To be honest, wherever you live and whatever your social standing, if you are spending the last of your money on beer and wasting your day, ridicule and contempt should be expected.

A day spent drinking beer with your friends is not wasted.

I would value contempt more, coming from someone who's opinion I respected.

Out of interest, what would you spend the last of your money on, and how would you rather spend your time than enjoying the company of your friends? Its easy to be negative, but harder to be be constructive.

Perhaps I would be more worried if they spent the first of their money on beer.

SC

• Like 1

When You Are An Exchange student in Thailand...

And You have the air condition on at night and 26 Celsius feels good tongue.png

When I use to live in Korat, I kept my A/C on 30 C. That was about 12 degrees cooler than outside and save electricity to boot.

If you can pull the humidity out of the air, and maintain some circulation, it will feel so much more comfortable. There/s no need to set up a big temperature gradient and start pulling heat in through the walls and windows.

SC

EDIT: moved my text out of quote box

Edited by StreetCowboy