Scooters = Flat Tire, Again And Again

poanoi

Punctures are about luck . When I bought my mountain bike I had 4 punctures in as many weeks and there is no dignity in travelling back home in a Baht Bus you have to charter for 200 baht at at time. Though in other countries you would never have an option like that..... ???

Why not take a puncture repair kit and 2-3 tire levers with you? Repairing a flat on a bicycle is a job for three minutes at the side of any street, track, trail...

I still believe the most important things are good quality tubes/tires and good assembling. And good luck :)

Punctures are about luck . When I bought my mountain bike I had 4 punctures in as many weeks and there is no dignity in travelling back home in a Baht Bus you have to charter for 200 baht at at time. Though in other countries you would never have an option like that..... ???

Why not take a puncture repair kit and 2-3 tire levers with you? Repairing a flat on a bicycle is a job for three minutes at the side of any street, track, trail...

I still believe the most important things are good quality tubes/tires and good assembling. And good luck smile.png

Now that is hilarious, taking tire levers when there are motorcycle repair shops every where. oh <deleted> is this thread about push bikes!!

If your getting punctures regularly and your using the same repair shop, i would suggest that next time they change the tube have a look at it and see if the size matches up with the tyre?

I was getting punctures on a regular basis for a while and then found out that the nice repair man was fitting smaller tubes!!

Just saw this thread while waiting for my rear tyre getting fixed. Not yet sure what the problem was as I'm having a coffee around the corner while waiting.

Had a flat just a couple of weeks ago, the valve was half ripped out of the inner tube.

Suzuki hyate with alloy wheels and not much used.

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

forgot to report back...it was a puncture on the SIDE of the tube this time...

A friend of mine has flats every week or two, both on front and back, but more often on the back tire and more often after having a passenger.

I have flats occasionally on my bikes but much less often than my friend.

Are you having flats more in the rear?