Unofficial Pissup At Blues Factory

britmaveric

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a good start!!! Look fwd to see everybody on the 14th Jan!!

Yeah, same here. Should be a good night.

BTW BF great for a pissup you tight fisted gits!!! :D To our cheap members drink heavily before you go!!! :D

Not tight fisted but me and ProfFart are meeting up at 5ish (he lands in the morning) and then we're watching the City Vs United match and then it'll be straight off to the BF :o

I was at the BF at around 11 pm, asked the staff for the Thaivisa party, a blank stare was the answer. Tried it in both, Thai and English. Asked for Dave and been told that he left a while ago...did the party happen at all?

I was at the BF at around 11 pm, asked the staff for the Thaivisa party, a blank stare was the answer. Tried it in both, Thai and English. Asked for Dave and been told that he left a while ago...did the party happen at all?

Try getting there tonight, you were a day early. :o

Errr..... today is the 14th... it's on tonight.

Do you always tend to come early? :o

On a more serious note, my missus has come down with a bad virus, took her to hospital for a jab and a heap of medication... she's in a pretty bad way so unfortunately I won't be able to make it.

We had to pass on celebrating tuky's birthday last night too.

My apologies to all, and hope the rest of you have fun.

Try getting there tonight, you were a day early. :o

@@##$#$#@##$!!!! Looks like my calendar orperation skills have still room for improvments, oh well...when is the next one?

I've just got up and my head hurts :o

Great to see everyone :D

Yeah ditto that :D (on both counts)

Started drinking at 6 yesterday and with celebrating Man City's win over the Reds :D I was pretty well gone by the time we arrived :D Then i had to go on a search party looking for ProfFart :D

I was half cut when I arrived and ratted when I left. Nice to meet you all, sorry I didn't stay longer but hwmbo can't handle the ciggie smoke. She says I was trying to teach her Dutch on the way home..............and I cannot speak Dutch ! !

We shall have to do it again sometime somewhere else.

Cheers

John

Cheers Dave - once again you show us a good time. Me and my gf had a quite a good night out. It was great to finally meet Jangles, Prof Fart, Monty and John, not to mention their respective ladies. :D

I have to admit I was quite legless by the time I left. At one point I had 3 drinks in front of me - the rounds just kept coming. :D

Lam was spectacular per usual and Mary was spot on. Anyways cheers for the great night out. Hope to do it again quite soon. :D

Jai Dee - sorry about your missus - :D loved to have met you, not mention Tuky and Kurgen. (apparently Kurgen was predisposed at Jenny's and had a full gob) :D

Ahhh as for Prof Fart - 15hr sleep? :D Rumour has it oh Prof was lost in a nameless GoGo possible short time???? :o

Thanks again Dave and look forward to the next time, TV members are a class above!!!! :D

Edited by britmaveric

Well I'm happy to report that my missus is on the mend... but unfortunately now I've got the bug. :D

Fever and inflamed tonsils and aching body... I hate being sick. :o

How long will you be in town Brit? We can always catch up for an ale or two another time.

BTW, tuky and his family are currently on tour in Kanchanburi.

Glad to hear that the night was a success.

:D

Gogo bar!? Me? With my reputation....etc, etc, etc.......

I hope you get better sdoon JaiDee. Sounds nasty!

Me and Mr Boj are having a drink at Lek bar at the bottom (beach end) of Soi 7 this Thursday from about 9ish onwards. Its a nice quiet bar so conversation should be possible. All welcome.

Edited by ProfessorFart