I would like to ask Llyods Tsb a simple question, I do not want to spend all my time on the phone pushing button 2 for this then button 4 for the other all the time listing to a Jim Reeves sound track.

Therefore has anybody got an email address for Lloyds Tsb where ever department it is ?

Thanks for any help.

• Like 1

Are you registered for phone banking?

I called Lloyds phone back service about an hour ago, I was able to get through and complete my business in a less than five minutes.

Appart from that, I simply do not like the idea of dong any email business with my bank - ZERO email business means any email I receive must be scam and can be ignored.

• Like 1

Actually I'm a Jim Reeves fan myself, he had a lovely tone and did not really need the music but an 80s remix of a fool such as I is just too much biggrin.png

It made my Mother's day when they showed a repeat of the repeat of the original repeat of His episode on Columbo!!

Actually I'm a Jim Reeves fan myself, he had a lovely tone and did not really need the music but an 80s remix of a fool such as I is just too much biggrin.png

It made my Mother's day when they showed a repeat of the repeat of the original repeat of His episode on Columbo!!

Jim in a Columbo episode ! Now where is this topic going ? no don't answer that. biggrin.png Ive been watching constant repeats of Columbo now from episode 1 series 1 up till season 10 and even with the numerous special episodes plus the pilot Jim is something Ive missed sad.png Oh well better get my trusty copy of the pilot episode out and start over again. smile.png

Do you know the name of the person you want to speak to?

The address will be [email protected] for offshore services.

I would guess [email protected] for onshore services?

or try enquiries@lloydstsb.(wherever)

Edit: or you can try the Contact Us email form on their website?

The only mail contact is as PP says above about which they say -

Our Self-Service facility makes it easy for you to order day-to-day banking items such as new cheque books, PINs, replacement cards or certificates of interest. For security reasons, please do not use this form to email us with any questions relating to your account - please call us instead on 0845 3 000 000, we're open 24/7.

If you ask a general question you should get a reply - eventually.

Depending on your query all the contact phone nos. are here - http://www.lloydstsb.com/contact_us.asp

I used this about 2/3 years ago so no idea if still current -

[email protected]

I'd like to ask those BASTARDS a simple question too - what did you do to my shares you evil pieces of sh_t! - 5.69 GBP - turned into shit!

If anyone has the e mail address for Northern Rock, I have a similar question for them too!

It is frustrating endlessly waiting to get connected to an agent. I made the same comments to one such agent recently and they said that once you get onto the press button merry-go-round, simply say "Agent" and it will bring you directly to the next available agent. Try it, it does work!

It is frustrating endlessly waiting to get connected to an agent. I made the same comments to one such agent recently and they said that once you get onto the press button merry-go-round, simply say "Agent" and it will bring you directly to the next available agent. Try it, it does work!

You want to try to connect to the HSBC!

It is like dealing with the fuc_king Punjab!

• 2 weeks later...

Well this topic has gone on much longer than I expected, I wonder if it's possible for one of the moderators to provide some mellow Jim Reeves sound track in the back ground while were reading this lot ? guitar.gif

It looks like a lot of dissatisfied people with the way we nowadays have to contact our banks by going half way round the world and back and trying to explain to someone whose English is not their first language a simple question sad.png

You want to try to connect to the HSBC!

It is like dealing with the fuc_king Punjab!

Never had a problem with HSBC. But that would be Premier account.

Banks do not like independent email as they cannot verify the sender. If you are able to access your bank account online then you should be able to send a secure message from within the website.

I am another unfortunate Lloyds account holder due to that bunch of rascals the BoS going bankrupt and being taken over by another bunch of bankrupt <deleted>. BoS was FAR superior.

Lloyds, as far as I can tell, have the most primitive internet banking interface on the entire planet. And no secure messaging.

These guys are only in business due to UK government sponsoring the terminal patient palliative care unit.