Ducati - Diesel

Well sadly or not this does not result from the merger with or acquisition by Audi. So no fuel change.

Just another coffee1.gif designer bike. Next will be Gap Ducati or Lacoste Ducati or Gucci Ducati (comes with free handbag for the girlfriend).whistling.gif

Well sadly or not this does not result from the merger with or acquisition by Audi. So no fuel change.

Just another coffee1.gif designer bike. Next will be Gap Ducati or Lacoste Ducati or Gucci Ducati (comes with free handbag for the girlfriend).whistling.gif

You are right. Check out this ridiculous video.

Ok Ill admit it, Im not afraid..Im a idiot.... when i first read heading I thought holy cow a diesel powered ducati.. wonder how that works... started to twig when I read the post about Gucci ducati.

For a moment there I was really excited about how a diesel powered bike would go.

I hired a BMW 530d in germany a few years ago and it was superb to drive.... wouldn't even know its a diesel apart from rev range...

I guess a diesel powered bike might have to have some serious modification to the torque band....

Why wouldnt a diesle work on a bike though ???

Diesel is sure a good marketing partner for such bike. Cool bike, cool clothes. I know enough people who would buy such things. A win-win marketing strategy to gain attention for both.

Ok Ill admit it, Im not afraid..Im a idiot.... when i first read heading I thought holy cow a diesel powered ducati.. wonder how that works... started to twig when I read the post about Gucci ducati.

For a moment there I was really excited about how a diesel powered bike would go.

I hired a BMW 530d in germany a few years ago and it was superb to drive.... wouldn't even know its a diesel apart from rev range...

I guess a diesel powered bike might have to have some serious modification to the torque band....

Why would a diesel not workon a bike ??? NO reason, Kawasaki produce a 650 cc diesel powered dirt bike! I believe the US military uses them. Edited by ib1b4

So they will be copy's available at Pratunam ?

They have had them in India for years.