Ajarn Noo Soap

JimmyTheMook

Maybe because making images of their prophet are wrong in their religion. Haram.

god save me from people bereft of a sense of irony.

Just thought you were not knowledgeable of this fact. Thing is its hard to read someones intentions if they don't use smilies.

Personally I find it inconceivable that I would enjoy using any of the above products to clean my crack.

And being the practical sort of person I am ... soap is meant to be used ... rolleyes.gif

Note use of simile for robblok ... thumbsup.gif

Personally I find it inconceivable that I would enjoy using any of the above products to clean my crack.

And being the practical sort of person I am ... soap is meant to be used ... rolleyes.gif

I feel the same, as the pope is a catholic priest... I would not let it near my "crack".bah.gif

Thanks for the smile you made me smile this morning.

Its just hard to sometimes know if someone is just plain stupid, or sarcastic without the use of emoticons. If you know a poster a bit longer youc an figure it out but those newbies is hard to do at times.

Maybe because making images of their prophet are wrong in their religion. Haram.

Just thought you were not knowledgeable of this fact. Thing is its hard to read someones intentions if they don't use smilies.

Usually if the joke has to be explained the recipient is American

Now don't you start cursing i'm neither a Limey or a Yank god help me if i were. I can't imagine how limited my world would be then language wise.

Now don't you start cursing i'm neither a Limey or a Yank god help me if i were. I can't imagine how limited my world would be then language wise.

Well if your world is not limited by language why would you need people to put inane smileys on the end of posts so you can detect irony. If you were talking face to face there may be no display of irony so why require a display with the written word.

Well if your world is not limited by language why would you need people to put inane smileys on the end of posts so you can detect irony. If you were talking face to face there may be no display of irony so why require a display with the written word.

Im not a mind reader, there are enough people ignorant about Muslims and their beliefs. He might have been one of those. A emoticons makes things clearer. You might not know it but in real life you rely partly on the expression on someone's face to see if something is a joke or not. You lost that sense here so emoticons make up for it.

In your case i know you were joking about the Americans because i cant believe anyone is that bigoted.

worse, you are dutch, poor bugger.

And i agree with VN. emoticons are for those who are unable to draw their own conclusions, or those who are unsure of their ability to get their point across

Edited by tinfoilhat

You never heard of the saying "If you ain't Dutch you ain't much" ? Probably not.

But your a newbie so i had no impression of you. But for future reference i know your joking. It was just not clear here.