Looking For Top End

RenwalLawrence

You may get a better response in the "Travel Forum"

...and possibly with a better attitude...? whistling.gif(editing for clarification: i mean the OP may get a better response with a better attitude)

I am too polite to make that comment, but as they say in Thailand "Up To Him/You".

• Like 1

"I seek information based on personal experience, not a keyboard egomaniac. I demand the best."

You sound like a complete banker.

Did you mean wan_ker?

Seriously to the OP, there is a little boutique B&B on Soi 7/1 called the Eden Club. I'm sure it will meet your demanding requirements. As far as transport, I'm sure you can book a limo at the airport for a few thousand baht.

• Like 2

I shall be arriving in Bangkok in early October, after arranging a 1st class flight. I need detail on best accomodation and transport. I seek information based on personal experience, not a keyboard egomaniac. I demand the best.

Regards

RL

Yes, Master...

OK I'm willing to tolerate intolerance against the better judgement of Mr Nietzsche.

Some friends of the family recently stayed at the Oriental after their arrival in Bangkok, did some travelling in the region, then stayed at the Peninsula before heading home.

They enjoyed the ambiance at the Oriental, but said the overall standards were a smidgen higher at the Peninsula.

A friend of theirs had recommended the Royal Suite at the Royal Queen whatever near Emporium, but although these people are wealthy they felt that was just throwing money away.

Have fun and be safe. . .

Get yourself booked into Khao San rooooaddd. Sounds right up your street. wink.png

Quite right.

OP, everything starts with an e:

!

What you are supposed to listen to are the 1999 lyrics off the Dutch Alice DJ.

I became more a Mor Lam Lover myself.

i agree with most people. op attitude needs to change or he will never get an actual response that might help him. "i demand the best" come on man,........who are you kidding......surely your "PA" can sort all this out for you rather than jumping on TV looking for help.....I mean come on.....have you heard of travel agents ?

I suspect a troll however.....

Make sure you get yourself to a high end karioke shack, they will only serve the finest leo and Sang Som and only the finest Leo and Sang Som. The girls will be incredibly high class and great talented singers. They will make sure your helmet is polished out the back, but you may have to ask to remind them. A high class experience the high class traveller must experience in Bangkok.

• Like 1

Why do you need to know if you are already here lol.I didn't know they had first class from Phuket to BKK.

Don't spoil this with facts Mr Rooo!

Finally I have found a kindred spirit...OP....book a suite at the Peninsula. They will pick you up by limo...be sure to specify your choice of canapes and drinks for the ride into town. wink.png

Ignore this jealous bunch...I do. biggrin.png

Why do you need to know if you are already here lol.I didn't know they had first class from Phuket to BKK.

Finally I have found a kindred spirit...OP....book a suite at the Peninsula. They will pick you up by limo...be sure to specify your choice of canapes and drinks for the ride into town. wink.png

Last time I tell you what the Peninsula offers Smokie. Blabbing it away for all to know.

• Like 1

Last time I tell you what the Peninsula offers Smokie. Blabbing it away for all to know.

lol back to the Miami Hotel for me then....whistling.gif

Roo do us a favour and state where I'm posting from will you please. I've had a couple of " I bet you're not even in Thailand" PMs from, shall we say, less cerebral members.

Roo do us a favour and state where I'm posting from will you please. I've had a couple of " I bet you're not even in Thailand" PMs from, shall we say, less cerebral members.

Maybe he can offer a service for when we are pissed up and forget how to get home! biggrin.png

The Miami Hotel post-104736-0-99234800-1337291591_thumb. ... never actually had enough money to stay there but have drunk a Chang or two outside it dreaming that if I was a Top End kind of guy with high expectations, that would be my 1st choice.

Look at pool, think of the opportunities... could just be what the OP is looking for.

Beats sleeping under bridges.

The Miami Hotel, for a Top End OP, a short stroll to anywhere ...

Edited by David48

The Miami Hotel post-104736-0-99234800-1337291591_thumb. ... never actually had enough money to stay there but have drunk a Chang or two outside it from the local 7/11.

Look at pool, think of the opportunities... could just be what the OP is looking for.

Beats sleeping under bridges.

The Miami Hotel, for Top End OP, a short stroll to anywhere ...

I've never stayed there David. For security reasons I can't divulge information on my whereabouts. I'm sure you understand. rolleyes.gif

Maybe he can offer a service for when we are pissed up and forget how to get home! biggrin.png

Is that similar to "Iv'e fallen and I can't get up!" rescue service?

(you are not REALLY drunk if you can lie on your back WITHOUT holding on)

Back on topic, I always thought that top end was cut of beef.

Or is that scrag end.....?

Edited by NanLaew
  • Like 1

Is that similar to "Iv'e fallen and I can't get up!" rescue service?

(you are not REALLY drunk if you can lie on your back WITHOUT holding on)

I like waking up by the pool at 11 am and nonchalantly taking a dip before retiring to bed. So civilised.

• Like 1

Can't tell, my lips are sealed whistling.gif OK the truth is you are an intergalactic poster. Here you go, they all know now.