Question About My Gf

I think the fact you are asking means you have some suspicions. I think I would follow your suspicions. "best case" scenario is she is hunting for guys and putting it about but to what end? She's in it for the long term and is looking for something and the fact she keeps looking and you're suspicious makes me think that something is maybe not you.

Why not just enjoy yourself without thought to the long term? Certainly don't give her any money and see how her interest changes

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who aks you for money within 1year for not much good reasons is not to trust or just with you cause you can provide..

Also all the other facts.. I'm not sure about it. But since no one know the exact details (including you) all we can do is just guessing..

So make for yourselve everything clear first but be carefull for the visa thing. And not marry for stupid reasons!

There are many other girls walking around also nit spend to much effort..

Sent from my GT-S5660 using Thaivisa Connect App

Now I were from a woman from a poor family in Isaan, I sure as hell would be pumping all the social networks for profit, as well as fishing for a rich husband (Yeah yeah, I've sold the useless morals for 0.02 a long time ago coffee1.gif ). It really isn't difficult to understand, if you look at things from the other side. Taking the view point of the opposite player generally clears a lot of things up.

Doesn't tell you anything about future, though, as that is up to everyone to create for themselves.The usual disclaimer is "past performance is no guarantee of future results".

I think the fact you are asking means you have some suspicions. I think I would follow your suspicions. "best case" scenario is she is hunting for guys and putting it about but to what end? She's in it for the long term and is looking for something and the fact she keeps looking and you're suspicious makes me think that something is maybe not you.

Why not just enjoy yourself without thought to the long term? Certainly don't give her any money and see how her interest changes

[media=]

[/media]

SC

EDIT: To make myself quite clear - you are already killing the relationship, for better or worse.

If you want the relationship to succeed, then you will need to kill your suspicions, for better or worse. If you don't trust her, then whether she is honest or not is irrelevant; by progressing without such faith, you yourself are being dishonest, and dooming the relationship.

Let anyone post here who has progressed with a suspicious and pecunious mind, and ended up in a happy and loving relationship...

SC

Edited by StreetCowboy

Perhaps a call to the US Immigration authorities is in order.

I wonder why you think that?

Sometimes its hard to tell if someone is posting as a rocker or a mod.

I'd keep shtoom if I was you...

... or to be more precise, you'd keep shtoom if you were me.

SC

I'm bloody sick of Cliff by the way, so here's Clare...

"i would like to climb high in a tree

i could be happy, i could be happy

or go to Skye on my holiday

"

Well what she does isn't about Thai CULTURE!

It is her bad habits and fake personallity.

Well if I were you, educated person ...

I won't sit around, typed all those info and put on internet!

The advice is

Back to read all your words and used your feeling to make decision for yourself!

Would you ever build your own family with woman like this?????

Answer = Your choice!

23 years old, real educated Thai girl.

• Like 1

You know that Thailand...as with any other country...has its fair share of nymphomaniacs also.....it could be just that simple.

I don't think that's the case. OP wouldn't have any time left to write to TV if it was.

Shape up….’the brick’ it’s going to be a long summer, step off you are not ready for the games she is playing! But please ignore this……….And post the outcome of all this in say……A year!

Good luck in whatever you decide…yer!

I guess this is what makes things so difficult: some say watch out, some say she's just a party girl, and some say maybe. It would be great to know the difference between a party girl and someone who accepts money for sex. Sounds like it's normal for girls in Thailand to party a lot and sleep around. I figured if they party and sleep around then they must be accepting money for sex as well.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Thaivisa Connect App

I guess this is what makes things so difficult: some say watch out, some say she's just a party girl, and some say maybe. It would be great to know the difference between a party girl and someone who accepts money for sex. Sounds like it's normal for girls in Thailand to party a lot and sleep around. I figured if they party and sleep around then they must be accepting money for sex as well.

In the immortal words of Jimmy Buffet, "there's a fine line between Saturday night and Sunday morning".

In the case of your GF, from the dialog that you have posted, I would offer you 3 to 1 odds that at some point she was (or is) on the game.

Really ??..you need to wonder ??

Yes, why should he get involved in something that is not his direct concern (= her visa status), and why should he make a problem for her, what bad thing did she do to him???

Edited by manarak

lol @ theblether. She drinks but doesn't smoke, doesn't do drugs,.and has no tattoos. She loves to go to clubs to drink, dance, and get attention, but has pretty much stopped all of that since we started dating. She cooks, cleans, buys groceries, irons, etc. But, she says she's never been like this with any if her ex's.

Tell ya what, why don't you jump on a kerosene canary (plane), come on over to Thailand for say 2 weeks, do some bar hopping and compare all the bar girls you meet up with, with your g/f back home.

I am sure you will then come to the right conclusion.coffee1.gif

No its not...

It really is of no significance whether you or others perceive her behavior as the cultural norm or not as there really is no cultural norm these days. Culture is often misused to simply explain something or some idiosyncratic behavior we don’t understand, it’s often used to explain the inexplicable, its often badly and unintelligently used as an excuse.

Ultimately you can’t characterize or fit any person ‘into a generalized box’ … No one truly fits a stereotype.

As with girls from any other country there is a whole spectrum of behavior, lifestyle and habit.

I would consider the only issue you have is whether or not you find this girl’s past, present and future behavior, lifestyle and habits acceptable for you.

You want to know if she has ever been involved in the sex industry or taken money for sex? Would this make her a morally unacceptable person for you if she had?

The truth is no one else could ever answer this question without either being in your shoes or without meeting the girl in question.

The best advice you may receive on this forum is that if your instincts have proven reliable in the past, trust them.

• Like 1

Really ??..you need to wonder ??

Yes, why should he get involved in something that is not his direct concern (= her visa status), and why should he make a problem for her, what bad thing did she do to him???

Some people just do that...its what they are.

Awesome first post ... greetings013.gif

+1 agree coffee1.gif

No, no, no ... I think you misunderstand me.

Here we have an amazing man.

With his first post, he was able to find the 'General Forum' oh no, even better, found the Pub Forum.

Came to Thai Visa Forum without making any comment on any other subject but posts this.

Was able to raise the sex life of his gf and mentions marriage, sin-sot, Pattaya, 'Normal Thai girls', says that he has not given her any money, bar girls, free lancers, tourist visas, working on a tourist visa, payments to family, Lo-So's ...

I am sure that I have missed one or two.

So, I reaffirm my original statement ... awesome first post!

All I wish was that I had the ability of this poster when I first joined here.

EDIT:- Forgot the original quote ...

Also using the ThaiVisa App for phones!

I can't be bothered reading the whole thread.......OP, three ways to spot a bar girl, they smoke, drink, and have tattoos.

Dammit, I'm dating a bar girl blink.png

I'm not.

Can you confirm your meaning of 'smoke' ??

PS - I don't think she was a bar girl, but maybe freelancer?

Still doesn't ring any bells...

To avoid any breach of her confidence, better you ask if she remembers me, rather than vice versa.

that's me in my avatar, on the platform, shouting "Oi! Come back with that train, you thieving Scouse git!"

SC

• Like 1

May I ask why the money/no money division is important to you ? Worried about your future finances or wondering about her business skills ?

I am confused you saw Thai pay stubs that stated she was making 100,000 baht a month. No way, she was making that in Thailand and moved to the US to work as a waitress. NO WAY.

If her parents are educated and teachers making a decent salary, NO WAY they would ask for 2million baht for dowlry. First of all Dowlry is given back to the couple not kept. Only those married to gold diggers actually give the money. Occassionally, if the parents/family are dirt poor, you may help them with their business/home etc, but again 100-200k baht is more than standard.

At HISO weddings there might be 2million baht on the table but the parents don't keep it, usually the parents will buy a house or more for the new couple.

If you would date a western women like this, then why not date her. But for me I would run for the hills and also get checked for HIV.

FYI it is not normal for Thai girls to party around and sleep around. Some do and some don't just like anywhere. There are those that freely flaunt sexuality and those that are chased. Date what you like. If you like a trashy slutty girl, get one, if you like a modest one get one. There are all types everywhere in the world. Most women that I know here tend to have a relationship built on love and respect and then sex comes in. Others that seem a little more shallow will bounce from guy to guy.

I wouldn't even talk twice to a girl that flirts with multiple guys on social media. I don't like needy desperate women that are on the prowl. Sounds like you do though. You get what you pay for as they say.

• Like 1