Using Ach To Transfer Money From Usa To Friends Bkk Bank, Need Help

Using ACH to transfer money from USA to Friends BKK bank, need help

I'm reading the BKK web page which says :

----------

In case you want to transfer funds into a third party account, you must use the internet banking service of banks in the United States which allow the remitter to specify the beneficiary’s name. Otherwise, the payment instruction Bangkok Bank receives may not carry the correct beneficiary name and Bangkok Bank will have to return funds to the remitter.

You should check with your US bank for the correct transfer menu for ACH payment. The terms and conditions of internet banking services may vary between banks. You should read all related terms and conditions of your account carefully before initiating any transaction. Bangkok Bank is not involved in the provision of internet banking services by banks in the US.

After the registration process, the US bank will initiate two trial deposits by sending small amounts of less than USD 1.00 to the recipient’s bank account in Thailand. This is to verify that the recipient account is valid. The bank in the US will send an email asking the recipient to check and confirm the trial deposit amounts.

The sending of trial deposit amounts depends upon the terms and conditions of the originating banks in the US and may vary from bank to bank. Bangkok Bank will be able to credit the recipient’s account in Thailand only when the name and account number of the recipient in the transfer instruction matches the name and account number at Bangkok Bank.

-----------

when using "person to person" payment on ING there is NO option to indicate the person's name , and I have no need to /nor do I want to permanently link accounts, so I'm not sure there will or won't be "test deposits"

HAS anyone used ING to transfer money to a friends BKK bank account ; please advise .....

Chubby, please make up your mind what you want to talk about in this topic. Do you want to know how to transfer money from your US bank account to another persons bank account in Thailand, or do you want to know who "owns" the content of your posts on ThaiVisa? If you want to discuss content ownership of your posts, you should do so in a separate topic and in the forum "Forum supoort desk" if you can't find the answer in the forum rules.