Why Do Hot Farangs Dislike It Here?

Aurelllian

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A hot (what I'd rate starting from 9) woman in the west will face stiff competition in places like BKK due to common preferences of the men there and if their only asset are the looks, it's understandable to feel threatened.

Easily corrected, just frequent bars that have patrons appreciating rubber tittied amazons, such as japanese clubs or clubs featuring Hi-So Thai-Chinese bigwigs looking for a western gik. You might find the competition there unpleasant, though.

Hi....we are still not on the same frequency. I have seen very few beautiful Western Women here long term...sans a few passing through on the way to Samui and some poor Easter Euro models or Central Asian Slav ic hookers passing themselves off as real Russians...real models don't come to BKK and real Russian gold diggers ply their trade in Moscow, Dubai, or Manhattan. ..the second tier ones may go to Beijing or Singapore though.

I'm up late and bored..but the post is legit gents.

If you think that i am either bsing or exaggerating, I would be happy to establish bonafides before Wed--we leave for Vegas that night--by allowing you or your proxy to have some sushi with me and my girl around Thong Lo or a steak at Tenderloins. I will pay.

All that I ask is that you dress respectively, be a longstanding, active, and respected poster on the board, and report back honestly. This means if I show up with Angelie Jo Lee you cant out of spite say she is ugly.

What say you?

Thank goodness I'm not tempted to turn up - from your point of view, at least.

And to be honest, while you might hate to meet <deleted> like me, I would probably regret it equally

Anyway, if my experience is anything to go by, hot farang dislike Thailand because its hot. I'm hot, and I don't like being hot.

SC

SC

Most people here can't tell I am kinda blue blooded unless they themselves are of similar ilk....and they are few and far between although a few do exist. I actually carry on with blue collar folk well enough... especially the men...most men like football and beer.

anyway, if that's too much--who knows what someone has planned with all the scammers in this place-- Scott, the proprietor at the Tavern, can attest to my bonafides.

I like Britts too, and I guess you are one by your spelling of asses.

I am sure we would have an interesting conversation.

Speaking out of my arse of course, but I got a wild idea: why not ask the Angie-lookalike the question you've posed to the forum ?

I have and did and we discuss this topic ad nauseum. I am curious to get others input.

As I'm sure the others are curious about what she said. Come on, share us a little insight on the world of the blue blooded, will ya ?

I don't like to be pedantic (surely the grossest mistruth you will find on these fora" but I rarely spell "asses" on these fora. If one cannot call a spade a spade, one can at least call a donkey such.

Let's face it, if one does not know one's arse from one's donkey, one is surely beyond ,,,

and I interrupt this drivel to highlight it has all gone mad at the Etihad. Hullkingstonerovers have a penalty from FC stripping, four point sbehinf on the 10 metre line two tackles to go...

the kick through".. was thata knock on"

"No it wasn't"

"Well I'm not so sure"

And FC hoof it up the field,,,

Four minutes....

• Like 1

A hot (what I'd rate starting from 9) woman in the west will face stiff competition in places like BKK due to common preferences of the men there and if their only asset are the looks, it's understandable to feel threatened.

Easily corrected, just frequent bars that have patrons appreciating rubber tittied amazons, such as japanese clubs or clubs featuring Hi-So Thai-Chinese bigwigs looking for a western gik. You might find the competition there unpleasant, though.

Hi....we are still not on the same frequency. I have seen very few beautiful Western Women here long term...sans a few passing through on the way to Samui and some poor Easter Euro models or Central Asian Slav ic hookers passing themselves off as real Russians...real models don't come to BKK and real Russian gold diggers ply their trade in Moscow, Dubai, or Manhattan. ..the second tier ones may go to Beijing or Singapore though.

I'm up late and bored..but the post is legit gents.

If you think that i am either bsing or exaggerating, I would be happy to establish bonafides before Wed--we leave for Vegas that night--by allowing you or your proxy to have some sushi with me and my girl around Thong Lo or a steak at Tenderloins. I will pay.

All that I ask is that you dress respectively, be a longstanding, active, and respected poster on the board, and report back honestly. This means if I show up with Angelie Jo Lee you cant out of spite say she is ugly.

What say you?

Not really sure what the negativity is for, some guys myself, included arent into asian girls. Not a judgement just a fact...

I'll give you some feedback since I was in the similar boat as you a bit back. Moved out here after grad school and bartended before I ended up making money in other ventures.. Anyways since I'm only into skinny white girls my move here was hard... love Thailand but lack of good looking girls made me always the girl i dated at the time from home out here for a bit. I am from Europe and I wouldn't say my gfs are top end models but very hot 7-9 by my and most of my friends scale. End result was always they didn't like it, wanted to go home.

Problem is always that the more attractive foreign girls get no love where they need it the most, their friends. They can't make friends here. Thai girls might be sweet to them but that's it. Thai guys might fawn but not even gay guys would want to chat in the salon. And other foreign girls generally, no disrespect ment, don't take care of them selves so they automatically write her off. Lonliness is harder if your used to attentivness I guess. Since I was working a bunch I would only notice after a few weeks.

Might offer to bring her friend along if they stay longer periods. Also consider outside of bangkok, samui is better if you can commute. I did the Phuket Bangkok commute for two years its doable. Samui has better quality tourists so it is less nasty for the girls who aren't used to that.

Alternatively one of my friends was plastered at the pattaya white girl go go places until he convinced one to move in with him after her contract was up. Might be a cheaper option. I'm married now so sadly I never got to try :-)

Sent from my GT-P6200L using Thaivisa Connect App

• Like 1

I don't like to be pedantic (surely the grossest mistruth you will find on these fora" but I rarely spell "asses" on these fora. If one cannot call a spade a spade, one can at least call a donkey such.

Let's face it, if one does not know one's arse from one's donkey, one is surely beyond ,,,

and I interrupt this drivel to highlight it has all gone mad at the Etihad. Hullkingstonerovers have a penalty from FC stripping, four point sbehinf on the 10 metre line two tackles to go...

"No it wasn't"

"Well I'm not so sure"

Four minutes....

burp.gifwhistling.gif

I have spent about 4 months here with two long term Caucasian (one yank and one from Germany) GFs and they all despise it even though I pay for them to come out and support them while here. .....

Can anybody suggest some coping mechanisms that I can deploy to keep my girlfriend content while chillin in BKK?

and

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, my dilemma does fit the normal paradigm for men in the LOS so it's hard for many to address the issue at hand.

My personal peccadilloes for characteristics that I find attractive on women are irrelevant. Perhaps the fault partially lies with me for the paucity of the replies....maybe too much chaff in my original post.

Average western women like it just fine here....my question is why don't beautiful farang women like it here? And if anyone has a hot (8 or above) western girl in BKK how do they cope with their complaints.

Thanks.

It's a nice place IMHO.

Once you accept that its a nice place in your honest opinion, then you might be a tad more frank with yourself with the alternative explanations:

Possibilities include: You are importing the wrong women; You really do have a problem with the mechanisms you might employ to keep your g/f's content in BKK and, they might not like the company they are keeping when they get here.

I wonder is the Bangkok you described to them before they agreed to come over anything like the reality. Or indeed are you yourself what you led them to believe you would be?

There are two common links in all your failures. Bangkok and you.

You could eliminate one as the cause by moving somewhere else. Bangkok is a hot uncomfortable shithole, why are you surprised they don't like it? What aspects of it do you expect they would enjoy?

• Like 1

If the women you bring to Thailand dislike it so much, why do you keep bringing them here? Surely there are other countries with good weather and a fairly cheap lifestyle you could choose. The Greek islands perhaps?

Edited by giddyup

Let me get this right.....

you are asking us (a bunch of blokes) what a farang women thinks?

You are definitely in the wrong forum. cheesy.gif

Just noticed aneliane joined in, you are the only qualified poster so far.thumbsup.gif

Edited by Rsquared
  • Like 1

You do not refer to your Gf's cultural or activity likes/dis-likes; only that in your opinion they are beautiful; seems like a very shallow criteria. Perhaps it's a good starting point to understand their needs prior to them coming to Thailand.

Why do hot farang women dislike Thailand (Bangkok)?

Too much competition.

Absolutely the real reason.

I concur. Hot Western women are used to LOTS of male attention and most guys here are obsessed with the locals.

I did meet a very attractive Western woman in the Mrs. Fields Cookie shop on Silom road in Bangkok about 20 years ago. We had a short converation about how lousy Thai bakeries were back then. The next day her photo was in the Bangkok Post. She was Miss USA and in Bangkok for some sort of public appearance.

Edited by Ulysses G.

Just noticed aneliane joined in, you are the only qualified poster so far.thumbsup.gif

Exactly

But you will not fail to notice how many experts we have in what farang women think here

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, personally i think 6 foot blondes with over inflated false tits just look ridiculous!!, especially the ones that think they are HOT!!

Edited by LennyW
  • Like 1

So OP likes LOS, but the modded tall imports don't. Would the OP then consider a native, if suitably tall and modified ?

If so, then the question changes it's form into where to find one. There, as my preference is totally opposite, I have no clue, but perhaps the good folks of TV could give a pointer or two.

there ya go...more on target now....I like LOS mainly because it works for me and people leave you alone here...would I rather be in Vegas or Boulder...yes, but not so much that I'd lose my federal income tax exemption....

I have no problem with local women. I just don't find the ones here attractive mentally or physically. And they don't dig me either...not the quality that I am into. I have seen some very pretty Thai girls in Vegas and I even dated one a few times...nice girl.

thanks for your reply...aside from the possible allusion to katoeys...lol...

I don't understand your problem with tax exemption. All USAID contractors with whom I have worked received their federal tax exemption (up to the limit) no matter their residency. And I don't see how changing your destination when leaving the conflict zone changes that. Most people with whom I worked chose Thailand as their getaway as it was within the distance allowed for a free ticket, was inexpensive, and fit their needs for a week or two of relaxation. I should point out that this included both male and female employees.

I no longer work for the government but a Thai company. I am a resident of the US. Yet I still get my tax exemption as the key is that I earn my salary here. There is some sort of number of day limit of spending time in the US, but anyone who has a real job should not reach that limit. And when I was in a conflict zone, that requirement was null and void.

As far as what you consider "hot" women, well, that is all a matter of opinion. To me, hot is more than superficial appearances but attitude. But given your predilection, I still know a number of "hot" (by your definition) western women who have made their homes here in Thailand and are seemingly quite happy about it.

• Like 1

She would be qualified if she's also "hot," as the OP is asking. But you're right, the best people to ask would be these hot women he's referring to. You have to admit, though, that TV members are notorious for opining about how certain people think...and usually missing the mark. Farang opinions about how the Thais think come to mind.

1/ You can't find a real hair dresser in Bangkok

2/ Shopping sucks

3/ music/art scene is non existent

Seriously, why do you stay?

You are so full of hatred and resentment to the place. What keeps you here?

• Like 1

Speaking out of my arse of course, but I got a wild idea: why not ask the Angie-lookalike the question you've posed to the forum ?

I have and did and we discuss this topic ad nauseum. I am curious to get others input.

I'm not sure why you think other people's input would be more valid than the women themselves. But since you're asking, let me opine a bit. The topic is rather unique.

I don't think it's overly complicated. For example, there aren't many hot, young, and wealthy farang MALES in Thailand. These attractive and successful farang males and females (just being an attractive female is enough) can live most anywhere. Why would they want to live in Thailand...or Asia, for that matter? To be an outsider, not familiar with the culture or the language, not having a support network....being at a DISADVANTAGE. As opposed to being in farangland, where all is familiar, where they can be celebrated, and clearly enjoy the advantages of their standing in society. Pretty clear, I think.

• Like 2

"No it wasn't"

"Well I'm not so sure"

Four minutes....

sorry, I dont care much for soccer or rugby:)

So OP likes LOS, but the modded tall imports don't. Would the OP then consider a native, if suitably tall and modified ?

If so, then the question changes it's form into where to find one. There, as my preference is totally opposite, I have no clue, but perhaps the good folks of TV could give a pointer or two.

there ya go...more on target now....I like LOS mainly because it works for me and people leave you alone here...would I rather be in Vegas or Boulder...yes, but not so much that I'd lose my federal income tax exemption....

I have no problem with local women. I just don't find the ones here attractive mentally or physically. And they don't dig me either...not the quality that I am into. I have seen some very pretty Thai girls in Vegas and I even dated one a few times...nice girl.

thanks for your reply...aside from the possible allusion to katoeys...lol...

I don't understand your problem with tax exemption. All USAID contractors with whom I have worked received their federal tax exemption (up to the limit) no matter their residency. And I don't see how changing your destination when leaving the conflict zone changes that. Most people with whom I worked chose Thailand as their getaway as it was within the distance allowed for a free ticket, was inexpensive, and fit their needs for a week or two of relaxation. I should point out that this included both male and female employees.

I no longer work for the government but a Thai company. I am a resident of the US. Yet I still get my tax exemption as the key is that I earn my salary here. There is some sort of number of day limit of spending time in the US, but anyone who has a real job should not reach that limit. And when I was in a conflict zone, that requirement was null and void.

As far as what you consider "hot" women, well, that is all a matter of opinion. To me, hot is more than superficial appearances but attitude. But given your predilection, I still know a number of "hot" (by your definition) western women who have made their homes here in Thailand and are seemingly quite happy about it.

I don't see where he is concerned about his tax status. The guy is not an American unless he is a naturalized American.

On Thai Visa there have been a number of posters over the years with the same issue. They all come from the same country. I would think this fellow is a remake of one of them.

I don't understand your problem with tax exemption....

I don't see where he is concerned about his tax status. The guy is not an American unless he is a naturalized American.

On Thai Visa there have been a number of posters over the years with the same issue. They all come from the same country. I would think this fellow is a remake of one of them.

I don't know about your other comment, but from the quote above, it would seem that this guy is concerned with taxes.

Actual hot women face little competition anywhere, no matter what their genealogy.

Thailand girls may seem prettier on average, but is generally down to the fact that a higher percentage of them are thin and petite, dress a certain way, compared to Europeans.

Stunning women are stunning anywhere. I think there are more stunners in the west, but maybe I have been here too long.

Why don't western stunners like it here? They have more options than we do, But I bet if you knew one they would say Thailand is nice to visit.

• Like 1

[Repetition deleted.

I'm sure your girlfriends have found plenty of coping mechanisms to remain satisfied while you are chilling in Bangkok.

If living in Bangkok is more important than going somewhere your girlfrined likes, maybe its time to find a new boyfriend. And for you - to decide what's important for you.

SC

The girls like it for the first week but then sour on it. They have no coping mechanisms sans flying out. I was wondering if someone else was suffering from an analogous situation, but I dont think the demographics of this board can yield the responses that I would like.

What responses, pray tell, would you like?

I don't understand your problem with tax exemption....

I don't know about your other comment, but from the quote above, it would seem that this guy is concerned with taxes.

Sorry I said it wrong. What I meant was, I don't see why he should be concerned about taxes because he is obviously not an American.

I moved to Thailand becase I like it and the Pros out numbered the Cons in my mind, but Thailand is not for everyone.

No place is perfect. Just had a Thai friend move to Germany, I wish them well out there, or America where I came from is not for me