Manchester United

redrus

Gents. I know we often cross over discussions of other clubs in a thread dedicated to one club but if it's going to go into a lengthy discussion can you please discuss it in the thread dedicated to that club.

Can you please carry on the Liverpool discussion (Coutinho) in the Liverpool thread. Many thanks

• Like 1

It's getting pretty desperate to see the manager of Manchester United, playing at Old Trafford, blaming the result on the ref for an iffy penalty decision in the first half.

This is Southampton at OT and United had chances to put the game away but he blames the ref. What does he want, a 1 goal start in games cos his players can't put it in the net. Mind you, they probably aren't used to playing negative and playing long ball. SAF (and 75,000 fans) must be seething

Ashley Young will probably get 3 games retrospective ban. And rightly so.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Ashley Young will probably get 3 games retrospective ban. And rightly so.

Ashley Young will have to sit out Manchester United's next three matches after he was charged with violent conduct by the FA.

Young was issued with the charge after appearing to elbow Dusan Tadic during Manchester United's 0-0 draw with Southampton on Saturday, in an incident which was not seen by match officials but was later spotted on video.

A Football Association spokesperson said on Sunday: "Ashley Young will be suspended for Manchester United's next three matches.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/11190862/manchester-uniteds-ashley-young-to-miss-three-matches-after-accepting-violent-conduct-charge

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Carmine "o presumably BB that Pep is "unbelievable" and "amazing" because he doesn't even know his own players?"

Carmine
1. BB is me or Liverpool BB?
2. This is the ManU forum so why referring to Pep on these pages?
3. If BB is me, I don't know what your comment is in reference to. Maybe you can repost your comment on the City forum for a response.

7 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Carmine "o presumably BB that Pep is "unbelievable" and "amazing" because he doesn't even know his own players?"

Carmine
1. BB is me or Liverpool BB?
2. This is the ManU forum so why referring to Pep on these pages?
3. If BB is me, I don't know what your comment is in reference to. Maybe you can repost your comment on the City forum for a response.

Pep agrees with me.  Just saying......

8 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^Carmine, I still have no idea what your initial and latter posts are about, just saying...

Pep Guardiola referred to Fernandinho as a holding midfielder.  he occupies and holds space.  Alfie, who you have on ignore. took a recent quote from Pep who clearly disagrees with you too.  

4 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

For the attention of Carmine. I responded to you on the correct forum for the subject you refer to, that is about Fernandinho on the City forum (and not on this ManU forum).

Crikey its like a memo from Yes Prime Minister. :post-4641-1156694572:

• Haha 1