Manchester United

redrus

Is this the weekend for a upset? can mr twitch get QPR up for it and give his players the belief they can beat united, they have had some good results against the big sides.

Hope we do not go with to many changes and put the strongest side out and make it a 15 point lead before city play, a loss will give city some hope that they can close the gap.

Is this the weekend for a upset? can mr twitch get QPR up for it and give his players the belief they can beat united, they have had some good results against the big sides.

Hope we do not go with to many changes and put the strongest side out and make it a 15 point lead before city play, a loss will give city some hope that they can close the gap.

I agree. It could be a tricky one if we don't approach it with the right attitude. Hope we go at it guns blazing in the first 20 minutes and get a goal to the good.

Confidence is a preference for the habitual voyeur
Of what is known as
(Parklife)
And morning soup can be avoided
If you take a route straight through what is known as
(Parklife)

Walk in the Park (life) this weekend lads.... ;)

redrus

I agree. It could be a tricky one if we don't approach it with the right attitude. Hope we go at it guns blazing in the first 20 minutes and get a goal to the good.

If we go guns blazing at QPR for twenty minutes we would absolutely blitz them,still waiting for a bag full of goals from United in a single game....have a feeling this could be it.

The only problem Utd will have with QPR is if rangers score first. They have little to offer and will obviously be parking the bus

REAL MADRID! REAL MADRID! REAL MADRID WILL WIN!!!!

Who they play this weekend? they are off our radar until march comes along.

Tonight they play Deportivo. Though I was refering to the second leg at old trafford, they will WIN, WIN, WIN...

Tonight they play Deportivo. Though I was refering to the second leg at old trafford, they will WIN, WIN, WIN...

With any luck your prediction above will be about as accurate as your prediction that Real would win the first leg 3-0 and rip United apart.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/618971-where-to-watch-real-madrid-rip-apart-manchester-utd/

Still waiting for his introduction on the team he supports but he enjoys talking <deleted> ....so should fit well in if he pursues his career here,unfortunately he is just a muppet who like sending PM'S wink.png

With any luck your prediction above will be about as accurate as your prediction that Real would win the first leg 3-0 and rip United apart.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/618971-where-to-watch-real-madrid-rip-apart-manchester-utd/

55 oh well this is football, it's a very wide open game, if mediocre teams can score at old trafford, then so can Madrid, more than once.

Still waiting for his introduction on the team he supports but he enjoys talking <deleted> ....so should fit well in if he pursues his career here,unfortunately he is just a muppet who like sending PM'S

A paella poppin' pleb pal! :D Edited by smokie36

Still waiting for his introduction on the team he supports but he enjoys talking <deleted> ....so should fit well in if he pursues his career here,unfortunately he is just a muppet who like sending PM'S

A paella poppin' pleb pal! biggrin.png

Is it "pal" or "pol"? My kilt wearing pols over here say it more like "pol" biggrin.png

I must check with the mods to see if they can install a riff-raff filter.

We need something to keep them out.

Meanwhile all goes well & still on track for the treble.

What a cracking volley from Rafael to score the first goal and his clearance off the line was pretty neat too.

Modric is playing well for ya aint he? biggrin.png

Mugs. smile.png

haha doing ok off the bench, I actually want to see gareth bale at RM, that would be awesome.

I don't think he would do much better than Modric. Different league, different style of play and it won't suit him.

He'd be better off spending another season in england developing his game and i think he will if Spurs qualify for the champions league

One word to describe united right now,"Ruthless" we just keep rolling on 22 wins out of 27 is incredible return, we have a weeks rest before we play next so we can prepare for that game ande be ready for Real, cannot wait for the Real game should be a cracker and a night to remember.

55 oh well this is football, it's a very wide open game, if mediocre teams can score at old trafford, then so can Madrid, more than once.

By all accounts, United are a mediocre team, and United scored in Madrid, so honors even then... wink.png

• Like 2

First 20 mins, all a bit disjointed, and QPR pressed well and had most of the possession. Freak goal out of nowhere helped settled us, and the second half looked much more like our old selves.

Digging a hole at the edge of the pitch for RVP to fall into was a bit cunning. Reports are that Mancini was seen in the area with a shovel, but i'm sure completely unrelated...

Cracking goal from Rafael who must be Uniteds most improved player this season and nice to see Giggs score on his 999th appearance for the club.

A great player and servant for United,even if you couldnt trust him with your missus !

But whats happened to Ashley Young ? He's brought his shocking Euro 2012 form into the Premiership this season.Says it all when he is substituted instead of the ineffective Nani.

Cracking goal from Rafael who must be Uniteds most improved player this season and nice to see Giggs score on his 999th appearance for the club.

A great player and servant for United,even if you couldnt trust him with your missus !

But whats happened to Ashley Young ? He's brought his shocking Euro 2012 form into the Premiership this season.Says it all when he is substituted instead of the ineffective Nani.

I actually thought Young did ok. Some of his crosses were very good, and just needed a decent bit of finishing. I think the reason he came off was he was carrying a knock.

Find it very sad to see Nani now getting a run in the team. Not sure what it means for his future. SAF was saying the other day, what he needs to do is get a bit of consistency. Trouble is with him, he can't be consistent for five minutes, let alone five games. So erratic, and generally he just plays for himself. And then of course we still get the theatrics. What was all that nonsense going down holding his buttock. Not saying he couldn't use a kick up the arse but come on...

• Like 1

don't underestimate AY, when I see a player with enough threat to soak up 2x defenders then he's doing a good job but always heavily marked same with Valencia and VP, MU is hard to defend against with so many options and when they throw WR into the pot who is always on the move and difficult to tie down - well 15 points speak for themselves

What I've noticed this season is the quality football coming from all the teams right to the bottom

don't underestimate AY, when I see a player with enough threat to soak up 2x defenders then he's doing a good job but always heavily marked same with Valencia and VP, MU is hard to defend against with so many options and when they throw WR into the pot who is always on the move and difficult to tie down - well 15 points speak for themselves

What I've noticed this season is the quality football coming from all the teams right to the bottom

Are you going to tell us which player you are talking about? Bale perhaps? biggrin.png

Are you going to tell us which player you are talking about? Bale perhaps? biggrin.png

I must admit if Bale leaves Spurs, I don't want him to go to United. He's class without a doubt and if City can't have him, I want him out of the Prem.

• Like 2