Manchester United

redrus

Word from the Hood Chaps is that it's Snowing, but it's on & will stay on..

Any idea if it's on Thai TV tonight ??

I desperately hope so, them Streams just aren't the same & it should be a corker tonight i reckon with the place absolutely rocking ??

There is a game on at 2 30am channel 7 but which game they are showing i am getting up hoping the two utd's but you know thai tv they may show arsenal v wigan.

Word from the Hood Chaps is that it's Snowing, but it's on & will stay on..

Any idea if it's on Thai TV tonight ??

I desperately hope so, them Streams just aren't the same & it should be a corker tonight i reckon with the place absolutely rocking ??

There is a game on at 2 30am channel 7 but which game they are showing i am getting up hoping the two utd's but you know thai tv they may show arsenal v wigan.

Nice, so long as there is a Game on i'm pretty confident it will be our Game as opposed to the othe rone..;)

What sort of Team will you put our for Tuesday Ladies, any ideas ??

Mate

Team i reckon

pole

rafael smalling evans fabio

nani carrick flletcher obertan

hernandez macheda

If we play evans that is the weak link i had high hopes for this lad but he has gone backwards.

Told you singhy about EVANS he is bloody hopeless!

What sort of Team will you put our for Tuesday Ladies, any ideas ??

Mate

Team i reckon

pole

rafael smalling evans fabio

nani carrick flletcher obertan

hernandez macheda

If we play evans that is the weak link i had high hopes for this lad but he has gone backwards.

Told you singhy about EVANS he is bloody hopeless!

He was poor tonight ..

& anyone who can make Carlton Cole look like he can turn quick is probably not a Manchester United Centre Half in my opinion, but what do i know..

I just hope that we can avoid Le Arse now over 2 Legs in the Semi's..

Edited by MSingh

a united fan mate of mine a couple of years ago said that united could afford to let gerard pique go because jonny evans was far better and going to be world class. good eye that man.

Stevie at the time he was on loan at sunderland they raved about him and i think he got there player of the season and keane was going to offer 16mill for him so i can see where your friend was coming from.

And pique wanted to leave sad as he is a excellent player.

a united fan mate of mine a couple of years ago said that united could afford to let gerard pique go because jonny evans was far better and going to be world class. good eye that man.

Stevie at the time he was on loan at sunderland they raved about him and i think he got there player of the season and keane was going to offer 16mill for him so i can see where your friend was coming from.

did mister ferguson fall out with pique or something? 'cos it's rare for him to let a young player who was clearly so talented go.

did mister ferguson fall out with pique or something? 'cos it's rare for him to let a young player who was clearly so talented go.

I think the Pique thing isn't as cut & dry as that to be honest....

Catalonian Boy, part of the Cantera at Barca, gets the chance to go back Home etc etc, slots straight back in as if he's never been away becau ehe knows everyone & the systems etc..

I think the Pique thing isn't as cut & dry as that to be honest....

Catalonian Boy, part of the Cantera at Barca, gets the chance to go back Home etc etc, slots straight back in as if he's never been away becau ehe knows everyone & the systems etc..

[/quo

Wasn't he on loan at Utd just to get some experience :lol::D

Regarding the result singer, I have it on good authority avram promised SAF a tour of the best massage places near your training ground if we threw the match, or perhaps my 402 emails to him pleading him to start johnny error at CB did the trick. Either way, its nice to see that our loss has an upside-a reprieve (albeit temporary I imagine) from your 'poor me hammer supporter posts on TV ;)

Regarding the result singer, I have it on good authority avram promised SAF a tour of the best massage places near your training ground if we threw the match, or perhaps my 402 emails to him pleading him to start johnny error at CB did the trick. Either way, its nice to see that our loss has an upside-a reprieve (albeit temporary I imagine) from your 'poor me hammer supporter posts on TV ;)

Admit it James......you've never been near Upton Park have you?......BEST????

'Least half arsed' and I'm speaking like an estate agent. ;)

Wasn't he on loan at Utd just to get some experience :lol::D

That's what is called " T*ttingham Fan humour " right there Chaps..

Others would call it ill informed, nonsensical sh*te but i like Alfredo so wouldn't...:D

Well Utd might not have viewed it as a loan but it seems Barce did ;):D.

Admit it James......you've never been near Upton Park have you?......BEST????

'Least half arsed' and I'm speaking like an estate agent. ;)

I'm with you on that one Llloyd, the Locals would make Rusty Lee look attractive..

However, i'm also thinkign Jimbo's Post is part of the worldwide renound " Mancunian humour " but i'd probably be wrong & reckon it's just the North American in him..;)

Clueless..

Must admit never been near uptown park or Manchester, but my understanding the massage avram had was of the import variety from udon thani, I will you guys to comment on the quality of the local fare on offer ;)

I've made a slight addition to your Post Jimbo..;)

Must admit never been near uptown park or Manchester, but my understanding the massage avram had was of the import variety from udon thani, I will you guys to comment on the quality of the local fare on offer ;)

I've made a slight addition to your Post Jimbo..;)

:lol: Not untypical in that though. ;)

EDIT: Does he think the scammers were founded by Billy Joel? :D

Edited by smokie36

Singer don't you know its against forum rules to modify someone's post_i shall have to report you to j-star and he can dish out some suitable punishment : 15 days at the institute for not so funny people. Don't worry I hear from seapoke that its not that bad, apparently you get a certificate upon completion allowing you to try your luck again (sadly no refunds are allowed though for failure).

Singer don't you know its against forum rules to modify someone's post_i shall have to report you to j-star and he can dish out some suitable punishment

And don't you know it's against forum rules to talk about moderation :D

Send them on holiday together! :D

Singer don't you know its against forum rules to modify someone's post_i shall have to report you to j-star and he can dish out some suitable punishment

:lol:

The mind boggles what they'd get up to on Copacabana beach together :D

Probably watching each others backs for any signs of imminent mugging. :D

Probably watching each others backs for any signs of imminent mugging. :D

I can see it now...

MSingh : " Cor Jimbo, look at that Sort over there bending over "

Jimbo : " Where ?? "

MSingh : " Over there............" replies MSingh whilst doing his Scouser impression into Jimbo's back pocket to get the Bangkok Bank Platinum Card..

Jimbo : " I can't see anything "

MSingh : " Oh never mind, i'm off for a Beer, laters Jimbo "

Jimbo : " Ok yeah, see you Singhy ( You C*ckney W*nker under his breath.... ) Hold on..........Where's my Wallet ???? Singhy ??? Singggggghhhhhyyyyyy ???

:D

United's game called off v blackpool was really looking forward to this game,i was hoping we was still top going into the arsenal and chelsea games might still be if games go our way but i doubt that.

• 2 weeks later...

So we've got Marseille. No easy games at this level but have to fancy our chances over two legs.

Quit being understated mate (or is it lining up excuses?). Walk in the bleeding park mate, walk in the bleeding park - you jammy b@st@rds. :annoyed:

[Arsenal Fan]

So we've got Marseille. No easy games at this level but have to fancy our chances over two legs.

Quit being understated mate (or is it lining up excuses?). Walk in the bleeding park mate, walk in the bleeding park - you jammy b@st@rds. :annoyed:

[Arsenal Fan]

Thing is mate, if you say it's going to be a walk in the park you get accused of being an arrogant fcuker and you run the risk of looking like a tool if there's an upset. wink.gif

I can see though as an Arsenal fan why you'd happily hack off your left testicle for the draw we have. biggrin.gif

Still, think positive. If you win you'll be hailed as a great team. There's a lot for you to lose but an awful lot to win too. If we win, yeah great, we get through to the next round, but unless we go on and win the final it doesn't mean much.

[Arsenal Fan]

Thing is mate, if you say it's going to be a walk in the park you get accused of being an arrogant fcuker and you run the risk of looking like a tool if there's an upset. wink.gif

I can see though as an Arsenal fan why you'd happily hack off your left testicle for the draw we have. biggrin.gif

Still, think positive. If you win you'll be hailed as a great team. There's a lot for you to lose but an awful lot to win too. If we win, yeah great, we get through to the next round, but unless we go on and win the final it doesn't mean much.

You are way too sensitive Rix. :D

Anybody about in The Kok for the game tomorrow night....?????

redrus

Would love to be there but will be at the home of football (stamford bridge) watching the game......I do fancy our chances tomorrow, the draw against the yids did us a confidence boosting favour as well as having the big guns back we seem to turn it on for the big games......I reckon we will win 3-1 :D