Manchester United

redrus

I wonder who SAF going to sign :blink:

Come on the reds!

Kuszczak, Rafael, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Nani, Carrick, Fletcher, Giggs, Berbatov, Hernandez.

is that confirmed? i'm actually annoyed rooney isn't playing, he never has a good game against us.

Come on the reds!

Kuszczak, Rafael, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Nani, Carrick, Fletcher, Giggs, Berbatov, Hernandez.

is that confirmed? i'm actually annoyed rooney isn't playing, he never has a good game against us.

Yes thats the team

Come on the reds!

No VDS Vidic or Rooney mind you Vidic normally has a mare against Torres and as you say Rooney also!

Just listened to Dalglish's interview on the BBC and I could barely understand what he was saying, not sure if it was even English he was speaking.

You can do one as well.;)

Eh pal.

Surely all post match interviews should be in English!

Just listened to Dalglish's interview on the BBC and I could barely understand what he was saying, not sure if it was even English he was speaking.

Eh pal.

There it is, ther'e that sense of humour again..

I'm actually now thinkign Alfredo may have forgot his Password & this is maybe the new him, any idea Smokes ??

Eh pal.

I'm actually now thinkign Alfredo may have forgot his Password & this is maybe the new him, any idea Smokes ??

The best song was from the Leeds fans no question.

Liverpool fans should be proud of their side after the ref robbed them today. Best I've seen them play in a long time......ball retention.....support and what the <deleted> were they not pressuring the ball in the last ten minutes.

Other than that a fine perdormance and deserving at least of a draw. ;)

Eh pal.

The best song was from the Leeds fans no question.

Liverpool fans should be proud of their side after the ref robbed them today. Best I've seen them play in a long time......ball retention.....support and what the <deleted> were they not pressuring the ball in the last ten minutes.

Another easy win for United without performing :rolleyes: thought Berbatov was outstanding Ferdinand also,did the scousers have a centre forward called Fernando? "Can you here the drums fernando"

You know my jokes are a lot better than that singher, iv'e even seen you smirking at them occassionly :D

Edited by alfieconn

[

Liverpool fans should be proud of their side after the ref robbed them today.

Give over you WUM, they never even managed a shot on target or even an attack of note, they were done by their own stupid tackling in a stupid place, i.e.; in the penalty area when the attacker was going no where...!

redrus

[

Give over you WUM, they never even managed a shot on target or even an attack of note, they were done by their own stupid tackling in a stupid place, i.e.; in the penalty area when the attacker was going no where...!

redrus

I must admit Rus i was wondering what game smokie was watching with that post. :D

[

redrus

I must admit Rus i was wondering what game smokie was watching with that post. :D

Borrowed Mr Red's specs for this one. Next I'll be hearing it was a perfectly fair penalty.

Its like a juggernaut this thread....or as I prefeer a train wreck......:bah:

[

redrus

Borrowed Mr Red's specs for this one. Next I'll be hearing it was a perfectly fair penalty.

i think Liverpool, for the most part, were dreadful

[

redrus

I won't for one second say the penalty should have stood but, stupid tackle in a stupid place, the attacker has taken advantage as most do nowadays so please don't get all moral on me and tell me United are the only team to ever get away with conning a ref.... It gets boring.

redrus

I won't for one second say the penalty should have stood but, stupid tackle in a stupid place, the attacker has taken advantage as most do nowadays so please don't get all moral on me and tell me United are the only team to ever get away with conning a ref.... It gets boring.

redrus

Its difficult not to talk about the only goal of the game really.

No its not confined to your team but the dive being so blatantly caught on camera should at least lead to a suspension. Its cheating....simple as that.

You won't see a better argument for video replays all season.

Well said redrus my first reaction was it was not a penalty but berbatov is not a diver like nani and i believe him what he said he knocked his trailing leg and put him off balance as they say some go your way others do not.

Carmine is already losing sleep about upcoming fixtures and is getting desperate.

He a calm relaxed dude that is slightly concerned about who the match official will be. :)

So tell me then: who is your preferred ref, let's get him on board.

Next excuse please....

1) Nani

2) Rooney

3) Scholesy

4) The weather

5) West Ham

Carmine is already losing sleep about upcoming fixtures and is getting desperate.

He a calm relaxed dude that is slightly concerned about who the match official will be. :)

So tell me then: who is your preferred ref, let's get him on board.

Next excuse please....

1) Nani

2) Rooney

3) Scholesy

4) The weather

5) West Ham

well i'm sure every Utd fan would understand why we would'nt want Webb or Clattenberk.

I'm really hoping Refael picks up an injury before Sunday's game. Neville v monkey boy would be hilarious to watch......:D

even more hilarious if neville were to bring down monkey boy in the box and to see if the ref were to give a penalty. whistling.gifwink.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by tigerfish

I'm really hoping Refael picks up an injury before Sunday's game. Neville v monkey boy would be hilarious to watch......:D

even more hilarious if neville were to bring down monkey boy in the box and to see if the ref were to give a penalty. whistling.gifwink.gifbiggrin.gif

Not very likely though is it? :D More chance Bale trips over his bootlaces.....wonder if the ref would give a penalty for that....after all its Neville's fault for chasing him into the box. Perfectly reasonable to some eyes on this thread for sure!