Manchester United

redrus

Mike Dean :(

A scouser

A referee who got relegated to the championship

He is not very good,SAF told me so ;)

I'm ok with Dean, although if we're only 1-0 up after 90 mins i suppose we'll still have to play the full 10 mins Fergie time.

I also hope Nani gets lumps kicked out of him but unfortunately i think H will play Jenas, (as Palacios is dreadful at the moment) who is more likely to give him a cuddle.

Mike Dean :(

A scouser

A referee who got relegated to the championship

He is not very good,SAF told me so ;)

I'm ok with Dean, although if we're only 1-0 up after 90 mins i suppose we'll still have to play the full 10 mins Fergie time.

I also hope Nani gets lumps kicked out of him but unfortunately i think H will play Jenas, (as Palacios is dreadful at the moment) who is more likely to give him a cuddle.

Regardless this has the makings of a game of end to end attacking football from both sides. We can only be better than at OT today and my feeling is we'll win it.

A non Fergie ref is of course a bonus....:D

Looking forward to this enormously.....and a decent warm up match on first.....although meaningless of course! :lol:

Only saw the highlights of the Citeh game but surely they should have been 3-0 down in the first few mins?....tut tut....:o:D

I hope for a fair game, with the best team winning, and with none of the theatrics from either team.

I hope for a fair game, with the best team winning, and with none of the theatrics from either team.

I'm hoping from a few moments of magic......likely from both teams.

No Tom Daley impressions from your cheating striker either please....we're not scousers....if it happens I'm gonna post the youtube link here over and over and over......:)

Rixalex do you really mean that?

I hope we win any way possible,and i know 100% all United followers think the same.

Rixalex do you really mean that?

I hope we win any way possible,and i know 100% all United followers think the same.

:D We've been rumbled carmine....Come on you Spurs!!! :lol:

^ lets hope i will see loads of you tube <deleted> on here later eh? :lol:

How about the Modric dive?

Defence was simply awesome today. Don't ever recall seeing both Rio and Vidic looking so complete and accomplished. A well earned point. Unbeaten run goes on, and back to the top. Nice.

^ yep agreed Rio was outstanding,an entertaining 0-0 with both sides having good chances and the Spurs voodoo goes on 10 years

Still unbeaten still top :D and the season is over for the Spurs boys

and the season is over for the Spurs boys

You don't half talk some at times......see you in the CL final.....:D

Reel em in :lol:

You get a 0-0 draw at the Lane and feel jubilant about it?

Says it all really about your side.....:bah:

For the record I'm happy enough....but I feel we should have won it in the first half.

Jubilant??

no no not at all,but like i said before it is getting longer and you lot will just keep trying.

We where the away side against the supposedly in form team in the premier league and matched you for chances and finished with 10 men so you could say that i am happy with the outcome ;)

Never thought I would say it but United are missing Parks incisive running and bursts up through the middle.Giggs is still a wonderful player but the legs just don't carry him through like they used to.Last weekend Nani looked like he was on Valium, there was very litle penetration and our midfielders can't find the net. Amazing we can have had so many draws and still be on top. Birmingham tomorrow,time to step up, predict Rooney will reagain his mojo and score a couple.

Never thought I would say it but United are missing Parks incisive running and bursts up through the middle.Giggs is still a wonderful player but the legs just don't carry him through like they used to.Last weekend Nani looked like he was on Valium, there was very litle penetration and our midfielders can't find the net. Amazing we can have had so many draws and still be on top. Birmingham tomorrow,time to step up, predict Rooney will reagain his mojo and score a couple.

Yep agree with that Sparky, Park has got such an engine that any team would miss his industry the good news is we will have him back soon and Scholesy is just come back and if you want some more good news Valencia is back by the end of Febuary!!!

It is time Rooney started scoring but lets be honest we cant be any more <deleted> than we have been lately....as the song goes things can only get better and to every one elses dismay look at where we are in the league :D sometimes i can understand why everyone hates us.....and i love it :lol:

U-N-I-T-E-D

Team for tonight? Wes Brown out of the cold to play RB ? Obertan scored a quality hat trick for the Reserves this week. Could he start on the left or right, interchanging with Nani ? Giggsy needs a rest. Birmingham will pack the midfield as usual, Goals please guys get a run going of winning not drawing!!

Team for tonight? Wes Brown out of the cold to play RB ? Obertan scored a quality hat trick for the Reserves this week. Could he start on the left or right, interchanging with Nani ? Giggsy needs a rest. Birmingham will pack the midfield as usual, Goals please guys get a run going of winning not drawing!!

I think fabio will get the nod at right back,ans yes would like to see obertan given another game,maybe scholes may get the nod for this game we miss his creativity.

The Giggs goal was something of real beauty, all started by a unique moment of Berba working hard to get the ball back, then a back heel from Rooney who did everything but score - and when he does next, there'l be a deluge, mark my words.

I like the commentators comments about Nani: "he illuminates and infuriates in equal measure". My goodness me, some amazing dribbles, step-overs, jinks... but how many times did all that skill actually end with a shot on goal? Just as well we were romping it.

I think nani should take on defenders more often, ok his aim is in need of work but his crossing is no better :)

Ditto his free kicks. How many times has he actually scored from a dead ball?

I think he'd be a far better player if he stayed on his feet more and stopped trying to cheat the referee and get innocent players sent off. :jap:

All i can say is superbatov. :jap:

He is the best flat track bully around :lol:

He needs to save a goal or two for the big games commming up.

Thought rooney was excellent too and a special mention to smalling he had a fantastic game.

I think nani should take on defenders more often, ok his aim is in need of work but his crossing is no better :)

I think he'd be a far better player if he stayed on his feet more and stopped trying to cheat the referee and get innocent players sent off. :jap:

Didn't see any of that crap from him last night, nor to think of it, when we played you just recently.

Didn't see any of that crap from him last night, nor to think of it, when we played you just recently.

It would be nice to think it stays that way. Maybe the manager has had a word and told him to stop being a prick. :D

Edited by carmine

One or two,or about 2 % of attempts,still believes he is Ronaldo and he is light years away from that.Gibson ,when on the field ,is far better option

Where have all the Berbatov detractors gone? He's hopeless, not worth the money, overated ???they waffled well last night was just aanother confirmation that form is temporary and class is permanent.His link up work with Rooney, especially, was world class. Berbs is the first player to score 3 hat tricks in a season since Ruud Van N in 2002/2003 and maybe still more to come ?

I predicted Rooney would break his duck,working on the law of averages. It just won't come his way .When it does could be the difference betwen United just competing or winning the competition.Interesting stat Rooney has assisted in 9 goals this season, 3 times more than last season

It would be nice to think it stays that way. Maybe the manager has had a word and told him to stop being a prick. :D

Agreed on both counts.

Not wanting to stray off topic but we mentioned Klinsman on the same subject a couple of weeks ago. We are all aware of his atrocious antics throughout his career. However, when he came to Englang he knew he would be trashed week in week out by the fans if he continued in his ways so he cut it out. He was at times even a brave player!! What a diference it made. He won player of the year aswell.

Can you imagine the player he would have been if he had chosen to stay on his feet throughout his career. The name Robben also seems to spring to mind.

Edited by carmine