Manchester United

redrus

can Scalke play as badly again?

Yes..

:bah:

Man Utd (reserves) were great, just hope we beat Chelski on Sunday too.

SAF surprised us with his team selection but they came up trumps on the night. :D

BT :burp:

can Scalke play as badly again?

Yes..

:bah:

Man Utd (reserves) were great, just hope we beat Chelski on Sunday too.

SAF surprised us with his team selection but they came up trumps on the night. :D

BT :burp:

I've never known a poorer side to get to a CL Semi Final, than Schalke were ove rthose 2 Legs, does anyone ??

How did Schalke beat Inter is teh question really,there must of been something wrong with the Italians???? Or was there a vested interest or spirits playing somewhere? very strange that one!

Schalke were <deleted>!

Great to see us qualify for another final and i hope we turn up for this one and give a great performance,if our players are on song ....no matter what anybody says we are a match for anyone,Valencia will hurt Barcelona if he is flying and with Rooney and Chico floating around we will hve chances.

It will be won and lost as always against Barca in the midfield they have such quality and can pass for fun and wear teams down.

Anyway got to win the league first! :P

How did Schalke beat Inter is teh question really,there must of been something wrong with the Italians???? Or was there a vested interest or spirits playing somewhere? very strange that one!

It's not really that strange at all Mate when you think about it..

Inter are not a patch on the Side that won the Competition last Year, thsi Year..

Mourinho >> Benitez.

Inter are a Team that lost to T*ttenham with 10 Men in the second half at the San Siro 3-0 & also lost 3-1 at WHL, the signs that Inter weren't/aren't that great were flashing bright red then without a doubt..

Edit : They haven't recovered yet from Benitez's joke of a spell in charge there either, obviously.

Edited by MSingh

Who is the ref today?

Are you taking the piss Red? :D i wonder what odds at Ladbrokes he awards you lot a penalty....almost par for the course when he refs/plays in your games.

Surely he's now reched the max amount he can award....if he does it today the Chelsea mob will lose it...9 men Chelski by half time eh?....hmm off to Ladbrokes.....:D

I wonder if Sir Alex will play the same side formation that successfully defeated Chelsea in the champions league semis.

i think all the players are fit again so the actual side he picks will be interesting and will indicate what is thinking is with the game really being a cup final for Chelsea.

I am i admit useless at predicting the team he plays but i will go for ....

VDS

FABIO/OSHEA

VIDIC

FERDINAND

EVRA

NANI/GIGGS

CARRICK

PARK

VALENCIA

HERNANDEZ

ROONEY

Parks display in the first 15 minutes was probably his best since he came to the club.Little wonder SAF picks him for the big games every time. Valencia back tracked and nullified Cole and his "old fashioned' winger play of geting crosses in was outstanding. The much maligned Jonny Evans was also outstanding as a replacement. The look of joy on Sir Bobby Charltons face at the full time whistle said it all. United knocked Chelsea out of the CL and now,probably the league ,doesn't get much better than that. 1 more point needed next weekend.Party time !

Park has been outstanding all season when he has been available and is worth a bet for player of the season at United,not just a one off yesterday.

Great performance by THE TEAM yesterday . biggrin.gif Champions

. biggrin.gif Champions

A wee bit off topic but my favourite memory on this was the Hearts team of '86.

Have a mate who is a huge fan....he had League and Scottish Cup winners badges scarves hats the works....oh man what a great memory that is! :lol:

. biggrin.gif Champions

A wee bit off topic but my favourite memory on this was the Hearts team of '86.

Have a mate who is a huge fan....he had League and Scottish Cup winners badges scarves hats the works....oh man what a great memory that is! :lol:

But your mate did not take St Mirren into consideration :annoyed:B)

BT :jap:

Wish people would save any sort of celebratory stuff for when the title is mathematically sewn up. Now it is not, and judging by the way we have played away from home this season, is losing away to Blackburn such an impossibility? Unlikely yes. Impossible no. And if that were to happen, and Chelsea won, everything is back in the balance with the pressure on and Chelsea with nothing to lose.

Tempting fate is what it is. Just need to keep focused, the players especially of course, and not start resting up.

Wish people would save any sort of celebratory stuff for when the title is mathematically sewn up. Now it is not, and judging by the way we have played away from home this season, is losing away to Blackburn such an impossibility? Unlikely yes. Impossible no. And if that were to happen, and Chelsea won, everything is back in the balance with the pressure on and Chelsea with nothing to lose.

Tempting fate is what it is. Just need to keep focused, the players especially of course, and not start resting up.

When you say "wish people" i think you should be saying "the manger and the players" judging from what i saw at the end of the Chelsea game. Now they certainly arn't showing a modicom of respect to Blackburn. ;)

When you say "wish people" i think you should be saying "the manger and the players" judging from what i saw at the end of the Chelsea game. Now they certainly arn't showing a modicom of respect to Blackburn. ;)

I agree. It was uncomfortable to watch. If at all, should have been saved for the dressing room.

I agree. It was uncomfortable to watch. If at all, should have been saved for the dressing room.

It was uncomfortable to watch? are you serious,the game was the title decider lets be honest here,United need a point and that is if Chelsea win both games which they will struggle to do...come on mate if i was at OT i would of been celebrating too,we have all but won it now and the players after that performancedeserved to let of steam.....if Chelsea had won how do you think they would of reacted that was a massive game that should not have been,we gave them a small chance that could of been taken! we did it so fair play to the team and the boss.

Blackburn or Blackpool Carmine 1 point lol ....your taking the piss,look at our home record

Jeez! some people can't believe one is a United supporter :blink:

I have just read this again are you a blue in disguise, or are you from America? .....:D broken biscuits mate :lol:

I have just read this again are you a blue in disguise, or are you from America? .....:D broken biscuits mate :lol:

I do like MrRed....he's really out there!!!:D

It was uncomfortable to watch? are you serious,the game was the title decider lets be honest here,United need a point and that is if Chelsea win both games which they will struggle to do...come on mate if i was at OT i would of been celebrating too,we have all but won it now and the players after that performancedeserved to let of steam.....if Chelsea had won how do you think they would of reacted that was a massive game that should not have been,we gave them a small chance that could of been taken! we did it so fair play to the team and the boss.

Blackburn or Blackpool Carmine 1 point lol ....your taking the piss,look at our home record

Jeez! some people can't believe one is a United supporter :blink:

I was as jubilant as any other United supporter with the way we played against Chelsea and the result we got, but my celebrations were for that game, not for the title. Why? Because i've seen too many weird and unpredictable things happen in sport to know that until mathematically you have won, you don't act as if you have, and if you do, you risk letting your guard down and can end up looking like fools.

You, like me, have i'm sure watched every game that United have played this season. With what you have seen, is it really so incredibly far-fetched that we could lose away to Blackburn? I don't think it is. A good percentage of our away games we have been average at best. Would you disagree with that? All i am saying is that if we did lose, and Chelsea won, we would suddenly be going into the last game, against a side that has produced some unlikely wins and will be fighting for its life, knowing that we have to win to guarantee the title. I wouldn't be comfortable with that. Would you?

So let's get the job done against Blackburn first. Then celebrate.

Mate, i've never cared what other supporters think of me or my opinion, and that includes other United supporters - with the exception of those who happen to also be my friends. wink.gif

Mate, i've never cared what other supporters think of me or my opinion, and that includes other United supporters - with the exception of those who happen to also be my friends. wink.gif

I agree with you rix, to be fair I think we will get the point against Blackburn, but it's an away game and they need the points. I'll celebrate properly when that point is secured, although I'll admit to having a bit of a gloat a few of my Chelsea mates this weeks. :lol:

I agree with you rix, to be fair I think we will get the point against Blackburn, but it's an away game and they need the points. I'll celebrate properly when that point is secured, although I'll admit to having a bit of a gloat a few of my Chelsea mates this weeks. :lol:

Whilst I agree with yourself & Rix, it wouldn't hurt to put a few bottles of cider in the fridge so that they are nicely chilled and ready for drinking this evening........;)

Whilst I agree with yourself & Rix, it wouldn't hurt to put a few bottles of cider in the fridge so that they are nicely chilled and ready for drinking this evening........;)

Agreed, but then again, i challenge you to name a time when it does hurt.

If Blackpool need to beat Utd to stay up i think they might just do it. Its obvious your manger and players think they are going to walk all over Blackburn, but if you don't, (and lets face it red nose and the players have given Rovers an even greater incentive than they already had) finishing second is a very real possibility. :ph34r:

Absolute tosh^ we will smash Blackburn today and then smash Blackpool.

Even if we lose both we would still win the league cos Everton will beat Chelsea.

Party time :clap2::header: :header: :intheclub::drunk::Dave::burp::guitar::thumbsup::partytime2: