Manchester United

redrus

I would add Wellback and Valencia to get in most teams in the prem at the moment also nev.

I'm sure a current England international and a player who has won 52 caps for his country would.

Man U are so lucky to have such gifted players. I rate Valencia highly.

MrRed would back Valencia to get into most teams in the league at the moment even though Valenicia has been relatively <deleted> for Utd so far this season. Interesting.

Which united would win?

de gea

rafael vidic evans evra

carrick cleverley

nani rooney kagawa

RVP

v

lingard

fabio smalling ferdinand buttner

valencia anderson jones giggs

welbeck hernandez

subs amos scholes powell wootton tunncliffe zaha?

Not a bad two sides this is why we are top strength in depth.

2-1 to the ist team for me, and both those sides could hold there own in the premier league.

Now all you ABU'S do two sides from your own team and see if you even come close to matching our squad.

Which team would win? Now lets see?......................Oh yes thats right....the one with Robin Van Persie in it.

Next.............

• Like 1

I would add Wellback and Valencia to get in most teams in the prem at the moment also nev.

I'm sure a current England international and a player who has won 52 caps for his country would.

MrRed would back Valencia to get into most teams in the league at the moment even though Valenicia has been relatively <deleted> for Utd so far this season. Interesting.

I guarantee if Valencia was put up for sale, there would be a lot of clubs after him. True, he seems to have lost a bit of confidence, but I think he will come back and be the player I think he is.

Why are people criticizing the team 5 points clear, who will probably win the league.

Maybe look closer to home and what can be done to catch them.

You see ups they are just to stupid to comprehend the truth or as i said before enjoy fishing?......either way it is getting embarrassing!

No you are stupid because you don't seem to be able to look at things objectively. Yes, I've said the Man U team isn't a great team when you look at the players, I think Chelsea has much better 1st team bar the donkey up front. BUT! Man U are a team, and play like a team, much better than others do in the league.

Even though this Man U team has amassed the more points than any other Man U team, do you think they are the best Man U team since the prem started?

I guarantee if Valencia was put up for sale, there would be a lot of clubs after him. True, he seems to have lost a bit of confidence, but I think he will come back and be the player I think he is.

I agree but i was just making the point that he's not his usual self of late.

Whilst i am posting on the Man Yoo thread i would also like to say that the critism of DeGea after the Spurs game was ridiculous. He kept them in the game.

Whilst i am posting on the Man Yoo thread i would also like to say that the critism of DeGea after the Spurs game was ridiculous. He kept them in the game.

Seems he's good enough for Real Madrid to be interested in him. wink.png

[

]

Agree there is a media witch hunt against the lad he had a good game and a couple of excellent saves, could have dealt with the cross better that led to spurs goal, but he will learn from that

We do not have stand out stars as such teams and have to try and change the team to fit them in,

That's all we are saying. Thank you for confirming it.

Yes they are crap. thumbsup.gif

And thanks for confirming thatbiggrin.png we will take our crap team anyday, why because we are manchester united and have a never say die attitude that cannot be matchedwink.png

Which united would win?de gearafael vidic evans evracarrick cleverleynani rooney kagawaRVPvlingardfabio smalling ferdinand buttnervalencia anderson jones giggswelbeck hernandezsubs amos scholes powell wootton tunncliffe zaha?Not a bad two sides this is why we are top strength in depth.2-1 to the ist team for me, and both those sides could hold there own in the premier league.Now all you ABU'S do two sides from your own team and see if you even come close to matching our squad.

HART

ZABALETA KOMPANY NASTASIC CLICHY

SILVA TOURE BARRY NASRI

TEVEZ AGUERO

PANTAMILLON

RICHARDS TOURE LESCOTT KOLAROV

MILNER GARCIA RODWELL SINCLAIR

DZEKO BALOTELLI

Two decent teams, I believewink.png

Edited by JacknDanny

Which united would win?de gearafael vidic evans evracarrick cleverleynani rooney kagawaRVPvlingardfabio smalling ferdinand buttnervalencia anderson jones giggswelbeck hernandezsubs amos scholes powell wootton tunncliffe zaha?Not a bad two sides this is why we are top strength in depth.2-1 to the ist team for me, and both those sides could hold there own in the premier league.Now all you ABU'S do two sides from your own team and see if you even come close to matching our squad.

HART

ZABALETA KOMPANY NASTASIC CLICHY

SILVA TOURE BARRY NASRI

TEVEZ AGUERO

PANTAMILLON

RICHARDS TOURE LESCOTT KOLAROV

MILNER GARCIA RODWELL SINCLAIR

DZEKO BALOTELLI

Two decent teams, I believewink.png

Yes agree, but how many home growntongue.png

Yes one of the few teams with a squad to match, i am waiting for the spurs and liverpool ones, spurs are cloning Bale to try and get two sides togetherlaugh.png http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4759554/Gareth-Bale-lookalike-at-Tottenham-Kenny-McEvoy.html

Wilfred Zaha confirmed for £15 Million, buying British is bloody expensive these day

Wilfred Zaha confirmed for £15 Million, buying British is bloody expensive these day

i read 17m? makes sturridge look like value really.

is zaha that much better or more advanced than someone like powell who they paid a lot less for?

is zaha that much better or more advanced than someone like powell who they paid a lot less for?

Jeez I thought 15 was steep, 17 is taking the biscuit. I think the only difference is Zaha is an attacker and Powell defensive midfield? I think Ince is better than Zaha.

Jeez I thought 15 was steep, 17 is taking the biscuit. I think the only difference is Zaha is an attacker and Powell defensive midfield? I think Ince is better than Zaha.

i thought powell was an attacking centre mid, new scholes etc? sure a manc will correct.

i remember being really impressed with zaha when i saw him a couple of years ago but 17m for a lower league player? smells a bit bebe.

As i understand it, it's 10m up front and a further 5m in add ons. Seems a good deal to me. He's young but not so young that you don't know how he is going to develop as he moves into adulthood, which i think can be a problem with the younger ones, the 16, 17 year olds.

Time will tell.

And yeah, Stevie is correct about Powell.

As i understand it, it's 10m up front and a further 5m in add ons. Seems a good deal to me. He's young but not so young that you don't know how he is going to develop as he moves into adulthood, which i think can be a problem with the younger ones, the 16, 17 year olds.

Time will tell.

24.gif Never done a bad deal this lot, well not at the actual time the deal was done !

Time will tell.

24.gif Never done a bad deal this lot, well not at the actual time the deal was done !

Compared with the Andy Carroll and Torres deals it isthumbsup.gif

Seems like we got Wilfried Zaha from all the news reports over the last 24 hour's but i think United will loan him straight back to Crystal Palace until the end of the season .. So then we can stop other clubs from signing him .. Would be a smart move if you ask me ?

whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

Edited by Notstupid30

Seems like we got Wilfried Zaha from all the news reports over the last 24 hour's but i think United will loan him straight back to Crystal Palace until the end of the season .. So then we can stop other clubs from signing him .. Would be a smart move if you ask me ?

Wilfried Zaha has passed his medical at Manchester United and Sky sources are reporting that he has signed a five and a half year deal.

And the 20-year-old forward will be loaned straight back to his former club, Championship promotion-chasers Crystal Palace, before linking up with his new club in July.

Wilfried Zaha has passed his medical at Manchester United and Sky sources are reporting that he has signed a five and a half year deal.

And the 20-year-old forward will be loaned straight back to his former club, Championship promotion-chasers Crystal Palace, before linking up with his new club in July.

Not often you see someone quote themselves, but 2 timesbiggrin.png

Carrick is an excellent player to be fair and totally different to Yaya T. However its a point well made about defenders but the thing is how can Red include a geriatric Ferdinand! And if Evra's such class how comes he gets a mauling from Lennon everytime we play them?

Robin Van Persie Utd led by a big red konk. laugh.png

Carrick is a excellent player and one of the first names on the team sheet, Evra did alright against lennon and not many defenders have a easy game against him or any other winger that attacks with pace.

We do not have stand out stars as such teams and have to try and change the team to fit them in, fergie knows the players that will slot into his system and they may not be what other teams think are good enough but when all put together they work there socks off for each other and have a never say die attitude and it works, that is the reason why we are 5 points clear.

Yes i mentioned a few defenders and since vidic has been back our defense is looking better, we will see when madrid come calling and how we handle them.

Evra got taken apart by Lennon and has done most times we've played you.