Manchester United

redrus

Yes, I'm sure Rio could have played one game, positive of it infact but, he has at this time chosen not to. He's not turned his back,

redrus

40.gif40.gif24.gif

Anyway Rio might have won a few medals but this is one medal he would never have one

SPURS FAN TO RECEIVE POSTHUMOUS TOP MILITARY AWARD

Posted 19 March 2013 7:18pm

The Ministry of Defence has announced that Lance Corporal James Ashworth, a lifelong Spurs fan, will be awarded the Victoria Cross, the UK's highest award for gallantry.

A transfer to Manchester United will always seem a better fit than Madrid

Footballfancast.com

Gareth Bale

redrus

Do one mate. coffee1.gif

Hahahaha, not sure I've laughed as hard at a TV comment before..... What's up luv, nerve been hit..? wink.png

redrus

Theres no way it will happen. And no need either. You have a better chance of getting Ronaldo back imo. Or even Modric for that matter. Afterall, Ferguson has been telling everyone how much he likes Modric, for the past four yearsrolleyes.gif . If it was anyone else other than Ferguson people might call it tapping up Rus. Know what i mean?

How can coming out saying you like a player mean tapping up? i am sure he has come out and said the same about many players does not mean he wants to sign them or as you put it tapping up, you real are a fickle bunch you spurs fans, any chance to have a go at fergie you will take.

Yes Nev you said something along these lines last month. It was cobblers then and its cobblers now. Did the same thing with Berbatov too the hypocritical old fart. Ferguson and Redknapp wrote the book on the "Tap Up."

BTW, is he still trying to have us prosicuted at the Hague over the Zeki Fryers transfer?

Edited by carmine

Yes, I'm sure Rio could have played one game, positive of it infact but, he has at this time chosen not to. He's not turned his back,

redrus

40.gif40.gif24.gif

Anyway Rio might have won a few medals but this is one medal he would never have one

SPURS FAN TO RECEIVE POSTHUMOUS TOP MILITARY AWARD

Posted 19 March 2013 7:18pm

The Ministry of Defence has announced that Lance Corporal James Ashworth, a lifelong Spurs fan, will be awarded the Victoria Cross, the UK's highest award for gallantry.

I have got absolutely no clue as to the relevance of this to either the football forum, or to Rio Ferdinand??blink.png

• Like 2

I know jack. This is what started it off.

hmmm so Rio pulls out of the England squad, reason being.......necessary as part of his "intricate pre-planned programme" clap2.gif I'll have to remember to use that one next time I need a good excuse

Yes a coward and unpatriotic, wouldn't have been a lot of use in the war years 114.gif

hmmm so Rio pulls out of the England squad, reason being.......necessary as part of his "intricate pre-planned programme" clap2.gif I'll have to remember to use that one next time I need a good excuse

Although i do have a higher opinion of Roy than many on here, and although i happen to think he's done pretty well to date with the England job, come on, let's be serious, the way he has dealt with Rio has been pretty shabby. First of all he gets dropped for "footballing reasons", when everyone knew it was nothing of the sort. He was dropped for political reasons, with Roy lacking the balls the select both Terry and Rio fearing they wouldn't get along, which they probably wouldn't have done, but doesn't that come in the remit of what a manager is supposed to do - man-managing and getting players working as a team. Even when certain players dropped out and more spaces become available, Rio was still overlooked for these "footballing reasons" and players like Martin Kelly were called up. That's when it really started getting silly and it was obviously personal. In spite of all that nonsense, Rio just kept on saying that it remaining his hope that he would be picked at some future point, and in the meantime, he would cheer on the lads. Pretty good attitude to have i'd say.

And then, even worse than all that, we had the incident on the tube with Roy talking to random passengers about Rio and stating that his England career was over. How disrespectful was that?

Fast forward to last week, and Roy decides out of the blue that he could use Rio, but doesn't personally get in touch with him or arrange a meeting to try and sort things out, just announces that he is being called up and needs to be ready to play possibly two games in a week's time. Rio had to call Roy and ask to have a meeting.

All in all i think Rio is the one who has acted most professionally throughout this all.

I don't disagree with you Rix, but it wouldn't look as dodgy if SAF hadn't spoken up about it followed by Rio pulling out. I mean like you said Rio maintained he would always be available for his country. It just seems a bit of churlish tit for tat influenced by your Gaffer.

Although i do have a higher opinion of Roy than many on here, and although i happen to think he's done pretty well to date with the England job, come on, let's be serious, the way he has dealt with Rio has been pretty shabby. First of all he gets dropped for "footballing reasons", when everyone knew it was nothing of the sort. He was dropped for political reasons, with Roy lacking the balls the select both Terry and Rio fearing they wouldn't get along, which they probably wouldn't have done, but doesn't that come in the remit of what a manager is supposed to do - man-managing and getting players working as a team. Even when certain players dropped out and more spaces become available, Rio was still overlooked for these "footballing reasons" and players like Martin Kelly were called up. That's when it really started getting silly and it was obviously personal. In spite of all that nonsense, Rio just kept on saying that it remaining his hope that he would be picked at some future point, and in the meantime, he would cheer on the lads. Pretty good attitude to have i'd say.

And then, even worse than all that, we had the incident on the tube with Roy talking to random passengers about Rio and stating that his England career was over. How disrespectful was that?

Fast forward to last week, and Roy decides out of the blue that he could use Rio, but doesn't personally get in touch with him or arrange a meeting to try and sort things out, just announces that he is being called up and needs to be ready to play possibly two games in a week's time. Rio had to call Roy and ask to have a meeting.

All in all i think Rio is the one who has acted most professionally throughout this all.

I don't disagree with you Rix, but it wouldn't look as dodgy if SAF hadn't spoken up about it followed by Rio pulling out. I mean like you said Rio maintained he would always be available for his country. It just seems a bit of churlish tit for tat influenced by your Gaffer.

I agree SAF probably did have a word in the matter, but considering how injury prone Rio is and considering how poorly he has been treated (as i outlined above), i don't think the decision was without some reasonable justification, although i appreciate how it looks.

Footballfancast.com

Gareth Bale

redrus

Do one mate. coffee1.gif

Hahahaha, not sure I've laughed as hard at a TV comment before..... What's up luv, nerve been hit..? wink.png

redrus

Theres no way it will happen. And no need either. You have a better chance of getting Ronaldo back imo. Or even Modric for that matter. Afterall, Ferguson has been telling everyone how much he likes Modric, for the past four yearsrolleyes.gif . If it was anyone else other than Ferguson people might call it tapping up Rus. Know what i mean?

How can anyone like Modric,he has a face for radio if ever i have saw one,i feel sorry for his misses.

Footballfancast.com

Gareth Bale

redrus

Do one mate. coffee1.gif

How can anyone like Modric,he has a face for radio if ever i have saw one,i feel sorry for his misses.

He didnt miss against your lot, though!!!clap2.giflaugh.png

• Like 1

One for the city fans.... This is software I'm using at the mo on an Interdisciplinary Project...., check out the 5th link down.... ;)

FAQs – Project Execution Project Management
How do I add a Project Summary Report
Importing a Project from Excel
Importing a Project from MSP
How do I set the Project Stage?
How do I set my RAG Status
Project Financials
How do I enter my Expenditure
How do I enter the Project Budget?
What is Expenditure Profiling and how do I enter information against it ?
How do I enter Project Benefits?

Red, Amber, Green. Have you forgotten what part of my job is wink.png

City - Green - The project is on target and within plan to succeed

United - Red - Urgent action required when SAF retires. What's your mitigation strategy?

I think you'll find its

City - Amber The project will be overcast and doomed to fail, it was from the start, it barely got started, it couldn't be helped..... But, everyone loves a loser.

United - Stay out the black and into the RED, there's nothing in this game for 2 in a bed...

Anyway, I just entered it, it said "your RAG status is #20" I asked about City, it said..... "computer says" "NO"....

redrus

• Like 1

Your software is fekked then. It needs fixing. Does it know we have alreay won the Prem tongue.png

Its says, "we hold record titles no longer than 6 months"..... That's even shorter than you lot.... clap2.gif

You can't beat Apple Mac for honesty.. ;) Honestly..!!

redrus

Your software is fekked then. It needs fixing. Does it know we have alreay won the Prem tongue.png

Its says, "we hold record titles no longer than 6 months"..... That's even shorter than you lot.... clap2.gif

You can't beat Apple Mac for honesty.. wink.png Honestly..!!

redrus

In that case your Mac must also be saying "United - nil return on prem titles" . I too like the honesty of Apple tongue.png

redrus

In that case your Mac must also be saying "United - nil return on prem titles" . I too like the honesty of Apple tongue.png

You think you're gonna win it this year mate, seriously...?? :o

redrus

redrus

You think you're gonna win it this year mate, seriously...?? ohmy.png

redrus

Are you havin a Giraffe. We're in transition ya know biggrin.png

Kin 'ell!! Not City are in 'transition' (back to league 2 when the ragheads get bored)

Spurs are also in a 'rebuilding' stage....they have the people involved.

Look at how United have done it. Learn.

For City though I'm going for a cracking few League 1 'Derbys' for City in 2 years time: Rochdale vs City, Oldham vs City, Blackburn vs City...and they'll lose them all as they won't even have a club...

Smokes. next 4 years will be United vs Spurs...

Spurs have built well and quietly, have a good young boss.

Anyone who thinks the Scousers and City will be even withing a pace of Spurs to challenge United must be tripping.

Unfortunately if AVB proves himself over a couple of seasons someone like City, Madrid will just come in and offer him the world and poach him. We'll then be back to square one again. Thats the way of football these days.

tell you what though. i didn't realise Wenger gets paid so much. No wonder he's happy being at Arsenal so long and not winning zip for years

Smokes. next 4 years will be United vs Spurs...

Spurs have built well and quietly, have a good young boss.

Anyone who thinks the Scousers and City will be even withing a pace of Spurs to challenge United must be tripping.

Unfortunately if AVB proves himself over a couple of seasons someone like City, Madrid will just come in and offer him the world and poach him. We'll then be back to square one again. Thats the way of football these days.

tell you what though. i didn't realise Wenger gets paid so much. No wonder he's happy being at Arsenal so long and not winning zip for years

He's been down that road already. I'd say he'd not put his neck down the lion's throat again...

He's managing (and doing a bloody good job too) one of the best sides in the PL, plus finally proving himself. Why would he risk the sort of humiliation Abramovich put him through when he's wearing a rather comfy pair of slippers at the moment?

Be confident in the Spurs old bean!!!

AVB will stay as long as the club doesn't sell its best players. In my opinion that is what will determine how long he stays, not what offers he gets from Spain or elsewhere. He's managed to get his ailing career back on track, when many thought it was dead, and he won't want to jeopardize that without good reason.

His career was only 'ailing' when that bellend at Chelsea fired him.

Over the next season or two when Spurs become London's top club, he'll have the smuggest grin on his stubbly chin....

I can't see Spurs losing too many players this year. There's too much of a buzz about the club at the moment.

Anyhow, back on topic, Man U are ace....

His career was only 'ailing' when that bellend at Chelsea fired him.

Over the next season or two when Spurs become London's top club, he'll have the smuggest grin on his stubbly chin....

I can't see Spurs losing too many players this year. There's too much of a buzz about the club at the moment.

Anyhow, back on topic, Man U are ace....

There won't be too much buzz if we don't get Champions league 22.gif