Manchester United

redrus

Them Spanish stallions will always come through in the end wink.png

Fabregas wants to join United but the stumbling block is the 35 million!! United have offered 30 million but Barca want add-ons as they are only to receive have of the transfer funds ...the other half going to Arsenal.

Barca are negotiating for more due to this and feel they are being left short by the Arsenal deal when he joined the Catalans.

Expecting a statement today from Barca.

Fabregas wants to join United but the stumbling block is the 35 million!! United have offered 30 million but Barca want add-ons as they are only to receive have of the transfer funds ...the other half going to Arsenal.

Barca are negotiating for more due to this and feel they are being left short by the Arsenal deal when he joined the Catalans.

Statement about what exactly?

We're not selling Fabregas cos them nasty Gooners want half the money?

Smart business it pains me to say. If it were any other club I would laugh.

Glazers oppose Man Utd fans protecting Old Trafford

Decision to be made today

icon_nofans.jpg31 July ~The Glazers have ordered their lawyers to contest the listing of Old Trafford as an Asset Of Community Value at a meeting of the Trafford Council today. The Manchester United Supporters' Trust (MUST) have been trying to list their stadium to protect it from future sale and have received a wide range of support – including from the family of James W Gibson, who saved the club in the 1930s.

Duncan Drasdo, chief executive of MUST, is confident the application under the Localism Act will be successful: "In the end the decision has to come down to a simple question of fact – does the nominated asset meet the criteria set out in the Act? The test is whether it furthers either cultural, recreational or sporting interests of the community. Clearly Old Trafford emphatically ticks not just one but actually all three of those boxes so we were a little surprised that the owners had instructed their lawyers to object to the nomination."

Its Ok but i much prefer the old design which they have on there suits........

Manchester-united-badge-1900.png

Modern design

tumblr_l1nkuwQmce1qzrbm9o1_500.jpg

And then there was this cracker...

3792186647_39c13d8df5_b.jpg

Yep, I tend to agree.....recognised the world over.

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 1

50 % sell on clause, yow, that'll sting, big up the the goobers ,,, double smart, aint read nuthin bout that tho bro!!! where did you see that red .

50 % sell on clause, yow, that'll sting, big up the the goobers ,,, double smart, aint read nuthin bout that tho bro!!! where did you see that red .

Like i said that is why Barca are reluctant to let him go although we are still in Spain.

You better give us some news today MrRed or it'll have to be a bit of Rod....."Tonight's the night....."

I'm a bit sad today mate....our store man....let's call him Whitby Red....has a half day....so I'll only get to take the piss all morning....sad.png

w00t.gif

You better give us some news today MrRed or it'll have to be a bit of Rod....."Tonight's the night....."

I'm a bit sad today mate....our store man....let's call him Whitby Red....has a half day....so I'll only get to take the piss all morning....sad.png

w00t.gif

w00t.gif

I don't mind a bit of Rod.....all good things come to those who wait xbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ic.r24L-a7U61.web alt=biggrin.png width=20 height=20>

I don't want to talk about it....i was only joking!

Handbags...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iumiHCm_vTg

Every picture tells a story Red ! Moyes looking a bit worried ambling around in his football togs. No glad rags for him.biggrin.png

• Like 1

Club statement on OT

Following Trafford Council’s decision regarding Asset of Community Value status on its Old Trafford stadium, the club has issued the following statement:

“The club has received the decision by Trafford Council. Old Trafford is, of course, a special place; it is the heart and soul of the club. The club obviously sees it the same way, which is why over the last eight years it has demonstrated its commitment to Old Trafford by spending around £90m upgrading its facilities and it will continue that investment in the future.

“We do have concerns that the legislation is not being applied correctly which could set a precedent throughout the country. Therefore, we have asked the council to follow the statutory review process to ensure the legislation is being applied as intended and we shall continue to keep open communication with the Council.”

Whitby Red eh?

Nice one....Smokie. Sounds like a real ale.

(I'd better stay off the united thread today then. My reputation is in tatters already.

Think I'll post Rod singing 'Have I told you lately...' on the Chelsea thread for El Mourhino.

The last thing we need is a manager without confidence.)

Whitby Red eh?

Nice one....Smokie. Sounds like a real ale.

(I'd better stay off the united thread today then. My reputation is in tatters already.

Think I'll post Rod singing 'Have I told you lately...' on the Chelsea thread for El Mourhino.

The last thing we need is a manager without confidence.)

Maybe the Mancs will sing it for Moyes at Xmas...they do love irony.

• Like 1