Manchester United

redrus

Ouch.

Stability, stability, stability.

Giggsy and Scholes played their part last season unless I am mistaken.

Not every game, not 90 minutes.

Giggsy is still great but getting older.

Scholes (brilliant midfielder, one of the best of all time) has retired.

The squad is less strong, and they have Moyes and not Ferguson.

Beat the s*** out of me if I am talking boll***s.

Cheers.

All of the above is true, Time will tell- BUT in Scots we trust, after all No English Manager has yet won the League....coffee1.gif

BT biggrin.png

• Like 1

Ouch.

Stability, stability, stability.

Giggsy and Scholes played their part last season unless I am mistaken.

Not every game, not 90 minutes.

Giggsy is still great but getting older.

Scholes (brilliant midfielder, one of the best of all time) has retired.

The squad is less strong, and they have Moyes and not Ferguson.

Beat the s*** out of me if I am talking boll***s.

Cheers.

All of the above is true, Time will tell- BUT in Scots we trust, after all No English Manager has yet won the League....coffee1.gif

BT biggrin.png

This is true.

Today is Bobby Robson day.

Team needs passion.

Cannot wait for tomorrow the season well and truly starts, and a chance for the hack Moyes to win his first trophy, Wigan are slight favourites i think but if RVP has a blinder there is a chance we might nick it but i am not holding my breath.

They are 10/1, with United 1/3

But I guess with your man Moyes at the helm, an implosion is surely around the corner, and the safe bet is to lower expectations for what is ultimately going to be a sh!tty season for your boys!clap2.gif

Edited by JacknDanny

Apparently Ferguson will be having nothing to do with the team. He doesn't want to undermine Moyes.

He'll just be standing on the touchline for ninety minutes, tapping at his watch and verbally abusing the officials.

• Like 1

Shame City lost to Wigan in the FA Cup eh?

Cos tomorrow's Community Shield would be even more interesting.

Wonder if Martinez and Pellegrini will be watching?

Chances are United will get victory but it will be pyrrhic.

Cannot wait for tomorrow the season well and truly starts, and a chance for the hack Moyes to win his first trophy, Wigan are slight favourites i think but if RVP has a blinder there is a chance we might nick it but i am not holding my breath.

They are 10/1, with United 1/3

But I guess with your man Moyes at the helm, an implosion is surely around the corner, and the safe bet is to lower expectations for what is ultimately going to be a sh!tty season for your boys!clap2.gif

Cannot believe you are on here laughing at united when your team is getting dicked by Arsenal.

Shame City lost to Wigan in the FA Cup eh?

Cos tomorrow's Community Shield would be even more interesting.

Wonder if Martinez and Pellegrini will be watching?

Chances are United will get victory but it will be pyrrhic.

No it is not a shame city lost to Wigan, upsets are what the FA Cup has been about and i was very pleased for Wigan and there owner who seems a very humble guy winning it.

• Like 1

Apparently Ferguson will be having nothing to do with the team. He doesn't want to undermine Moyes.

He'll just be standing on the touchline for ninety minutes, tapping at his watch and verbally abusing the officials.

Independent experts are suggesting it could be his best season yet.

• Like 1

Independent experts are suggesting it could be his best season yet.

+1.

Sod it. nice one Smokie.

I agree totally nev.

Martinez could very well make Moyes look like a tw**.

Shame everton ain't playin'...

They will be though won't they.

Chang or Singha?

Mine's a Leo.

Are you talking about the charity shield?

Lol spuds have just shown there defensive frailties 1-1...

United need a Bully (Charlton, Robson, Keano, Scoles) in the middle of the park.. Fellanini is the man. Buy him now Moyes.

Scholes a bully are you taking the pish?

Cant believe you never saw him giving opponents a wallop with his X-rated tackles. Come on, remember !!!!

United need a Bully (Charlton, Robson, Keano, Scoles) in the middle of the park.. Fellanini is the man. Buy him now Moyes.

Cant believe you never saw him giving opponents a wallop with his X-rated tackles. Come on, remember !!!!

If you want a player who'll get sent off plenty just sign Suarez.

I've seen him expose his ginger nuts ! To say he was a bully is ridiculous .Scholes was renowned for ill timed tackles but hardly a hint of ill feeling in them,plus he never got involved in the verbal side of things .Never a bully in my eyes ,also i wouldn't say Robson or Keane were either (never seen charlton play) both where hard but fair & up for it ...Not bullies in my eyes ,although I do understand what you are saying!

I've seen him expose his ginger nuts ! To say he was a bully is ridiculous .Scholes was renowned for ill timed tackles but hardly a hint of ill feeling in them,plus he never got involved in the verbal side of things .Never a bully in my eyes ,also i wouldn't say Robson or Keane were either (never seen charlton play) both where hard but fair & up for it ...Not bullies in my eyes ,although I do understand what you are saying!

Rrriiiight...., let me get this straight....., you, don't think Roy Keane was a bully..?

Think you may need to either have a rethink or, give YouTube a whirl. :D

I loved the bloke, all United fans did, but "not a bully', Oh yes he bloody was.

redrus

• Like 2

Great. I think United should let him go but the price Chelsea offered is ridiculous, He should be worth more than Torres cos he gave United and Everton great years without giving one bad year. 11/12 years of brilliant seasons from Rooney. Thank you Wayne Rooney, and hope he will be applauded by United fans when he come back one day in different colours.

Great. I think United should let him go but the price Chelsea offered is ridiculous, He should be worth more than Torres cos he gave United and Everton great years without giving one bad year. 11/12 years of brilliant seasons from Rooney. Thank you Wayne Rooney, and hope he will be applauded by United fans when he come back one day in different colours.

Is that a sarcy post mate..? Applauded, after the way he's behaved, I doubt it very much. Never boo players wearing your colours, and if he stays, I will hold true to that but if he leaves, under this cloud, he will not enter into my thinking again, apart from to lament on what a silly silly boy he has been.

redrus

• Like 1

Is that a sarcy post mate..? Applauded, after the way he's behaved, I doubt it very much. Never boo players wearing your colours, and if he stays, I will hold true to that but if he leaves, under this cloud, he will not enter into my thinking again, apart from to lament on what a silly silly boy he has been.

redrus

Not sarcy at all !!! I dont do that kind of thing. I just giving my own opinion, i enjoyed his playing days at United and Everton. I was not happy with the way he behaved against Sir Alex, I agree with that. What i am saying is that we should remember his great days at Old Trafford. But i doubt that everyone will agree with me.. Just my 2 baht worth. Redrus, I always loved and agree with your post here. I dont mean any harm, mate.

• Like 1

^

Haha.., :)

No offence taken at all mate, I applaud you for your thinking like that. Unfortunately my Buddhism oft goes awry when it comes to football matters.

I do remember many many good times from Wazza, this really sticks in the throat though, especially after his first transfer request. The love affair with the boy wonder is over, for me anyway.

redrus

• Like 1

redrus

'the way he's behaved' 'under a cloud' ? really? sure he's asked for a transfer,, well 3? times now, perhaps thats a hint? but thats about it, and realistically in a normaal work place, someone asks for something to happen 3 times and it doesnt, what happens? I know man u ego's dont/wont accept that players/people actually want to move on , but it happens and i'm sure i'tl happen again, best adjust.

• Like 1

redrus

best adjust.

Er...., No...

Completely disagree with your post fella.....

Its the dark, underhand way this has all been played out. He's made SAF (our best ever manager) out to be a liar, and never actually come out and said what he wants, ala Cesc Fabergas at Barca.

redrus

Rrriiiight...., let me get this straight....., you, don't think Roy Keane was a bully..?

Think you may need to either have a rethink or, give YouTube a whirl. biggrin.png

I loved the bloke, all United fans did, but "not a bully', Oh yes he bloody was.

redrus

No not a bully ,bullies always get found out .Keane put his heart & soul into everything he did on the pitch ,maybe he could be called a single minded selfish tw&t with a will to win at all costs ,but never a bully.

Think you may need to either have a rethink or, give YouTube a whirl. biggrin.png

redrus

No not a bully ,bullies always get found out .Keane put his heart & soul into everything he did on the pitch ,maybe he could be called a single minded selfish tw&t with a will to win at all costs ,but never a bully.

Hahaha, ok, we'll agree to disagree on that one then MM...

In that case though then, who 'do' you class a bully, if not someone like Keano..?

redrus

redrus

Hahaha, ok, we'll agree to disagree on that one then MM...

In that case though then, who 'do' you class a bully, if not someone like Keano..?

redrus

I'd class Keane as a 'hard man ' in the mold of mckay ,Souness.et al'.Bullies need a gang behind them to back them up,none of who I mention plus many more in the same mold needed 'back up' ..It was pure bloody single minded greed & a will to win that drove them on...That ball belongs to me ,me,me,me...Selfishness & a desire to win ...not bullying

Really, mate, i thought Buddhism was partly about getting a balanced fair view!!!!! ferguson had what 45? years of successfully dealing with dumb arsed ignorant spoilt brat footballers, built primarily built on that man utd are the one and only club anyone should ever want to play for , and you think a couple of lines left open to be debated with one of his ' prize crew',in his last year would be left to taint the picture of him leaving a happy, in control boat , hmmmm!!!!,. 2 me this has all the hallmarks' of a master fergie deflected blame scenario or on the other hand that said, it could be just a simple misunderstanding .biggrin.png Really redrus you've not only bitten the blarney stone, mate I reckon you've swallowed it whole facepalm.gif