Manchester United

redrus

Well the deadline looms and we are in for a mad 24 hours,i hope we don't sign Baines as we have plenty of left backs at the club and for the price/age i think he is overpriced,Felliani maybe worth a punt on but for me i would just bid 20 Million for Ross Barclay and be done with it,this lad i have followed closely and been impressed with him even more so recently.

Can't see Mata hanging around at Chelsea.

followed him so closely you can't even spell his name right? wink.png

Petty post that Stevie .......here is one for you..................how long is it since you won the League?

How is that related to spelling facepalm.gif

It's not......now you are having a bad day Alfred go and have a lie down or i will put you in the corner again.

followed him so closely you can't even spell his name right? wink.png

Petty post that Stevie .......here is one for you..................how long is it since you won the League?

How is that related to spelling facepalm.gif

It's not......now you are having a bad day Alfred go and have a lie down or i will put you in the corner again.

I'm not having bad day red and you've never put me in a corner, talking <deleted> again !

I'm not having bad day red and you've never put me in a corner, talking <deleted> again !

I think you are. smile.png

i always thought of Mr Ed as the kid at the back of the class standing in the corner with a pointy hat onthumbsup.gif

I never met Mr Red.....I'm sure he is a nice chap, but some of the fans at Old Trafford these days are a tad eccentric don't you think?

http://img.addfunny.com/files/uploads/pic/10/10/787512.jpg

Mick Hucknall is a massive red...

i always thought of Mr Ed as the kid at the back of the class standing in the corner with a pointy hat onthumbsup.gif

I never met Mr Red.....I'm sure he is a nice chap, but some of the fans at Old Trafford these days are a tad eccentric don't you think?

http://img.addfunny.com/files/uploads/pic/10/10/787512.jpg

Mick Hucknall is a massive red...

He's also an absolute tool with a massive head

• Like 1

Shankly's 100th Birthday tomorrow.

Really? Expect some serious emotion pre match this afternoon. The man is a legend!

'At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.'

post-63176-13780157704914_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

If I was Moyes I'd buy Kaka.

Shankly's 100th Birthday tomorrow.

I wouldn't.

"Shanks and Tommy Docherty were at a game. There was a player every other club coveted on view. Docherty said to Shanks - '100,000 wouldn't buy him.' Shanks retorted - 'Yeah, and I'm one of the 100,000!'

SP

Chav

• Like 1

A couple of months ago I was more interested in who was leaving United rather than who was coming in Couple of days to go and its status quo.

I convinced myself that Nani and Anderson would be out the door as they have never IMO reached anywhere near there potential. Nani has one good game in 10 and Anderson can't get a shot on target to save himself. The whispers are that Nani has signed a new 5 years deal ,hard to believe. Meanwhile we have creativity in Kagawa and he can't get on the pitch. I'm sure BD would like him back. What is going to happen in the next few days ? can see Fellaini coming and maybe a younger player going the other way on loan .This whole transfer window is a joke, close it prior to the first round please.

Lastly there is a worrying trend at most English clubs and certainly United to wrap young players in cotton wool until they mature that's why Pogba left on a free and he is killing them with Juventus. Value now probably 15-20 m quid

If you're good enough your old enough. If my memory serves me right Giggs was 17, Scholes 20, Besty 17 and Norman Whiteside 16 and 10 months when they made their first grade debuts ,not bad players as it turned out and the game was a lot more physical.

• Like 1

Maybe the exceptions prove the rule?

Giggs, Scholes, Whiteside, Best. Exceptional players.

Rooney the same. Premier league star at 18.

Losing Pogba looks like a serious error on the part of Man U.

Does united have a policy for the future? Does Moyes know what he is doing?

A couple of months ago I was more interested in who was leaving United rather than who was coming in Couple of days to go and its status quo.

I convinced myself that Nani and Anderson would be out the door as they have never IMO reached anywhere near there potential. Nani has one good game in 10 and Anderson can't get a shot on target to save himself. The whispers are that Nani has signed a new 5 years deal ,hard to believe. Meanwhile we have creativity in Kagawa and he can't get on the pitch. I'm sure BD would like him back. What is going to happen in the next few days ? can see Fellaini coming and maybe a younger player going the other way on loan .This whole transfer window is a joke, close it prior to the first round please.

Lastly there is a worrying trend at most English clubs and certainly United to wrap young players in cotton wool until they mature that's why Pogba left on a free and he is killing them with Juventus. Value now probably 15-20 m quid

If you're good enough your old enough. If my memory serves me right Giggs was 17, Scholes 20, Besty 17 and Norman Whiteside 16 and 10 months when they made their first grade debuts ,not bad players as it turned out and the game was a lot more physical.

I saw Pogba play last night and interviewed the other day. Smart kid beyond his years, and ought to be a top footballer for a long time.

• Like 1

Cream rises to the top. Inevitable.

Mourhino and Chelsea have got young players coming in and going out on loan like a revolving door at the Hilton.

Guess what? Jose is still looking for the cream.

Who will be his Best, Scholes, Giggs, Whiteside and Rooney?

You tell me. We will see.

Meanwhile, as the aura of Mr Ferguson continues to seep away.........

Hee hee..........thumbsup.gif

Ha, ha, ha. Ho, ho, ho thumbsup.gif

Whats FATHER CHRISTMAS doing on here facepalm.gif

How fortunate it is that they are still going to win the league and don't need any signings!

Stabililty stability stability........

the obvious Alfie.

Just need a handsome victory for the Spurs now and Chelsea go third.

Good luck.

A couple from the Brazilian Paulinho and a blinder from the Argentine Lamela and Mr Levy can have a caipirinha on me.

Jogo Bonito.

• Like 1

Thought a draw would have been a fair result, maybe moyes is out of his depth lets just wait and see, really need to buy i was obvious when fergie was here, why Moyes has left it until the last minute is beyond me.