Manchester United

redrus

Yes theres a lot of dumb football fand out there for sure.

What i really really think seeing as you ask is this; we have a manager with the highest win percentage of any Spurs manager of the past 65 years that has a squad that includes 7 new players, 2 more that have just returned from loan spells and a further 2 that are returning from long term injuries.

Its simply not realistic to expect a title challenge is it, no matter how much potential is there.

I do think we can get a top four and quite possibly a piece of silverware. Under the circumstances that would represent a very successful season for us

I don't see how spurs fans can keep saying about squad depth and the pulling out 11 players who appear to be unfit for a title challenge. personally I think you will be up around the top unless players start to implode (a big possibility).

You may as well commit to a challenge, even this little statement has people drooling over chopping bits of your body offrolleyes.gif

Now where is the spurs in decline thread, oh i forgot you have win something first and be at the top for a few years first before a decline can start.

As for those on here lapping up man utds bad start under our new manager, ask your selves why you spend so much time over here on our forum and not on your own forums discussing your own teams great start?

personally its a little bit like masturbation...it gives me great pleasure .

I see nothing has changed with city fans, you get more pleasure out of united losing than you do when city wins, me i cannot give a rats arse what city do.

I think you do give a rats arse. get used to it ..theres 25 years of it coming your way

Now where is the spurs in decline thread, oh i forgot you have win something first and be at the top for a few years first before a decline can start.

As for those on here lapping up man utds bad start under our new manager, ask your selves why you spend so much time over here on our forum and not on your own forums discussing your own teams great start?

biggrin.png

like being brutally savaged by poodles nev. wink.png

United have had it so good for so long, they have forgotten what it's like to take some stick. But don't worry, they'll have to get used to it like we have tongue.png

united got plenty of stick when they were winning things, just a different kind of stick.

yes ok, moyes looks so far out of his depth that the fish have got lights on their noses. but united fans still have the memory of winning the league title by eleven points last season. think if you dance on their grave quite this soon you do risk them coming back to bite you on the arse. they're not dead and buried yet, are eight points off the top of the table in mid-october. it isn't like they're thirty-odd points behind arsenal.

It will be 20points at least by May... No chumps league for you boys

personally its a little bit like masturbation...it gives me great pleasure .

I see nothing has changed with city fans, you get more pleasure out of united losing than you do when city wins, me i cannot give a rats arse what city do.

I think you do give a rats arse. get used to it ..theres 25 years of it coming your way

Thats a very bold statement and statements like that normally come back in your face, we was finished at the start of last season but we ended up champions again, lets see how this season pans out first hey.

biggrin.png

United have had it so good for so long, they have forgotten what it's like to take some stick. But don't worry, they'll have to get used to it like we have tongue.png

united got plenty of stick when they were winning things, just a different kind of stick.

yes ok, moyes looks so far out of his depth that the fish have got lights on their noses. but united fans still have the memory of winning the league title by eleven points last season. think if you dance on their grave quite this soon you do risk them coming back to bite you on the arse. they're not dead and buried yet, are eight points off the top of the table in mid-october. it isn't like they're thirty-odd points behind arsenal.

There was a reply to this from backtonormal i was going to reply to that got deleted very quickly, maybe when he realized he was replying to a very fair and and not bitter liverpool fan who can come on here and talk sense, ki want to know was it deleted by him or his bitter blue comradebiggrin.pngthumbsup.gif

• Like 1

efore a decline can start.

biggrin.png

There was a reply to this from backtonormal i was going to reply to that got deleted very quickly, maybe when he realized he was replying to a very fair and and not bitter liverpool fan who can come on here and talk sense, ki want to know was it deleted by him or his bitter blue comradebiggrin.pngthumbsup.gif

It is ok to be a blue and do a bit of trolling nev whistling.gif they have protection!

biggrin.png

It is ok to be a blue and do a bit of trolling nev whistling.gif they have protection!

Yeah mate, have a feeling this backtonormal is not all normal, had his life ruined by man utd, and now thinks he has 25 years of payback on us because of the arab's cashbiggrin.png now what have they won since they took over one league on goal difference and a fa cup thumbsup.gif you would think a billion spent they would have bought more than 2 cupswink.png

biggrin.png

biggrin.png

Very fair post mate but i have diarized a reply to this for around mid december when the storm clouds should be circling.

biggrin.png

That's unfair Red. I give everyone the same amount of slack on here.

so, alex ferguson's book then. what a deeply sad and bitter old man he obviously is. a whole chapter about liverpool but just a brief paragraph about the glazers? laying into players who helped him win all those trophies? he might have won the lot but he has never had any class whatsoever.

so, alex ferguson's book then. what a deeply sad and bitter old man he obviously is. a whole chapter about liverpool but just a brief paragraph about the glazers? laying into players who helped him win all those trophies? he might have won the lot but he has never had any class whatsoever.

Stevie it is a no brainer, you have to have a nasty streak to keep all of those ego's in check in the changing room, not read the book yet maybe will not even bother as nothing on paper can take away what he achieved for us, and i am sure you would have welcomed him at anfield if he wanted to be your manager.

Stevie it is a no brainer, you have to have a nasty streak to keep all of those ego's in check in the changing room, not read the book yet maybe will not even bother as nothing on paper can take away what he achieved for us, and i am sure you would have welcomed him at anfield if he wanted to be your manager.

fraid not nev, he's a vile individual. no grace, no sportsmanship, all ego and it seems in the end all about the money. i'll keep bob paisley a thousand times out of a thousand over this classless old get thanks.

fraid not nev, he's a vile individual. no grace, no sportsmanship, all ego and it seems in the end all about the money. i'll keep bob paisley a thousand times out of a thousand over this classless old get thanks.

To be fair Stevie, you didn't have to read the book to realize that !

• Like 1

To be fair Stevie, you didn't have to read the book to realize that !

granted alfie. he obviously needs the money. that's why he's 'written' this book to piss all over a load of players who helped him win those trophies and to make a total embarrassment and show of himself all over again. he must be skint broke.

biggrin.png

Just on the wind up mate as per usual thumbsup.gif

I enjoy his posts and long may they continue clap2.gif

My Mrs is joining the forum soon.

Was it the "perch" jibe that ultimately ruffled the liver birds feathers?

I suppose you would keep Suarez an all! Your post smacks of being our understudies for the last 25 years.....ah well job done as far as Sir Alex Ferguson is concerned. biggrin.png

He did his job and was successful at it ....very! Do you honestly believe Bill and Bob where saints?? rolleyes.gif

biggrin.png

Just on the wind up mate as per usual thumbsup.gif

I enjoy his posts and long may they continue clap2.gif

My Mrs is joining the forum soon.

Mrs Red !? Jiminy Cricket !xcrying.gif.pagespeed.ic.VxtQ2WoWqA.webp

Edited by jellydog

I suppose you would keep Suarez an all! Your post smacks of being our understudies for the last 25 years.....ah well job done as far as Sir Alex Ferguson is concerned. biggrin.png

He did his job and was successful at it ....very! Do you honestly believe Bill and Bob where saints?? rolleyes.gif

not like you to miss the point entirely.

he's a horrible, horrible <deleted> and united fans should be embarrassed at this stuff. no mention of mcmanus and magnier in the book? his son jason and his bent dealings? pisses all over his best ever captain who he lauded to the heavens in his first 'book'? lobs beckham's name in there to generate a few more quid? he's pathetic.

bob paisley won three european cups by the way, without upsetting a soul and doing it with modesty and class. ferguson might have won the lot as i say but as a sportsman and a figurehead he remains a bad joke. so no, it's got nothing whatsoever to do with his pathetic "perch" jibe.

Bob Paisley's a standout for everything to be admired in football. Despite his great achievements always came across to me as so modest and a real gent. Why he was never honored with a knighthood is beyond me.

not like you to miss the point entirely.

he's a horrible, horrible arsehol_e and united fans should be embarrassed at this stuff. no mention of mcmanus and magnier in the book? his son jason and his bent dealings? pisses all over his best ever captain who he lauded to the heavens in his first 'book'? lobs beckham's name in there to generate a few more quid? he's pathetic.

bob paisley won three european cups by the way, without upsetting a soul and doing it with modesty and class. ferguson might have won the lot as i say but as a sportsman and a figurehead he remains a bad joke. so no, it's got nothing whatsoever to do with his pathetic "perch" jibe.

totally with you on this one. Ferguson was a great manager, his achievements are there for all to see, but as a person, thoroughly abrasive and unpleasant.

As i've already posted, Paisley was the total opposite. A real gentlemen of the game.

Darren Fletcher is getting close to a return most likely in Reserves .Whether he gets back to anything like he was before time will tell but no one can deny the boys courage in spending 18 months plus trying to get his health back. Another United players who has been relentlessly bagged by some but has always given 100% on the pitch.