Manchester United

redrus

What are you saying it would of been better to keep Ferguson there with Moyes for a few weeks?

I think that happened anyway although in a very minimal capacity, Moyes has already stated that if he needs any info he can call Fergie but that is where it ends and should do as we wouldn't want people thinking Fergie still has a controlling factor like Roy Keane insinuated would we whistling.gif

To be honest he will be given a good season to take stock of the players teh club and the position he is in and in that time we hope his decisions are correct and that includes the players he has coming in and the ones he wants to get rid of.....for me as i have said before Felliani was a pacifying buy for the media and teh fans after missing out on much better and more high profile players.....that was his only one mistake so far but the blame for a lot of that should go to Woodward and the board for the ease they paid that crazy money for him and just because it was easy to get him from his previous club.

I think we did go in for Bale at the last minute so this proves we can compete with anyone when the next two windows open so that in itself is heart warming for any United fan.

Yes Mr.Red, but what a colossal mistake.

You know (knew) Fellaini's not good enough for United, I know it and probably Fellaini knows it........why on earth didn't Moyes know it?

Yeah totally agree i could handle it if he was playing like he did at Everton ...ie.....causing havoc in the penalty box and scoring goals but it seems he believes his best position is holding when in fact it plainly isn't is it!

He would of been a good acquisition off the bench playing that role but for some crazy reason Moyes agrees with him....hence he is now on the bench and Jones Giggs and Cleverly are ahead of him!!!! facepalm.gif

Like i said Moyes's mistake also he should get his hair cut ...scruffy <deleted>.

• Like 1

What are you saying it would of been better to keep Ferguson there with Moyes for a few weeks?

I think that happened anyway although in a very minimal capacity, Moyes has already stated that if he needs any info he can call Fergie but that is where it ends and should do as we wouldn't want people thinking Fergie still has a controlling factor like Roy Keane insinuated would we whistling.gif

To be honest he will be given a good season to take stock of the players teh club and the position he is in and in that time we hope his decisions are correct and that includes the players he has coming in and the ones he wants to get rid of.....for me as i have said before Felliani was a pacifying buy for the media and teh fans after missing out on much better and more high profile players.....that was his only one mistake so far but the blame for a lot of that should go to Woodward and the board for the ease they paid that crazy money for him and just because it was easy to get him from his previous club.

I think we did go in for Bale at the last minute so this proves we can compete with anyone when the next two windows open so that in itself is heart warming for any United fan.

You know (knew) Fellaini's not good enough for United, I know it and probably Fellaini knows it........why on earth didn't Moyes know it?

Possibly because Fellaini only played about 200 games at Everton for Moyes to assess himbiggrin.png

200 mate is that the same as 10 inches? rolleyes.gif

I think that happened anyway although in a very minimal capacity, Moyes has already stated that if he needs any info he can call Fergie but that is where it ends and should do as we wouldn't want people thinking Fergie still has a controlling factor like Roy Keane insinuated would we Posted Image

No I meant at boardroom level.

To me that is the heart of your current and future problems....nothing a new manager might solve....direction is blind I think now at OT.

Keane & Vieira - Best of Enemies documentary from ITV4 on the 10th. The only link I could find to download from, but it worked. Well worth watching, 2 fantastic players and time in football.

https://mega.co.nz/#!PIFhmCpT!ez8HoC-LS4lrQIcJQ5AMmTZahYFX6dGGPlDKznuXCCI

It's also available using UKTV and on ITV player if you access it using Google Chrome and their 'Zenmate' extension.smile.png

Moyese was in Madrid on Wednesday trying to sort a deal out for Koke smile.png

I've read in 'the press' that the deal will only be possible if Lamela goes there on loan, but I have it on good authority that he won't.......... However, he might go to Italy. whistling.gif

It was reported earlier today that Atletico Madrid would be interested in signing him on loan for the rest of the season, but SportsDirect News understands that Lamela himself would prefer to return to Italy.

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league-news/37139-tottenham-lamela-favours-serie-a-return.php#.UqrehdIW3Qo

Yeah totally agree i could handle it if he was playing like he did at Everton ...ie.....causing havoc in the penalty box and scoring goals but it seems he believes his best position is holding when in fact it plainly isn't is it!

He would of been a good acquisition off the bench playing that role but for some crazy reason Moyes agrees with him....hence he is now on the bench and Jones Giggs and Cleverly are ahead of him!!!! facepalm.gif

Like i said Moyes's mistake also he should get his hair cut ...scruffy <deleted>.

Pretty well known that Fellaini ,and I'm not particularly a fan of his ,has been suffering a strained back and wasn't considered fit enough to play last weekend

Keane & Vieira - Best of Enemies documentary from ITV4 on the 10th. The only link I could find to download from, but it worked. Well worth watching, 2 fantastic players and time in football.

It's also available using UKTV and on ITV player if you access it using Google Chrome and their 'Zenmate' extension.smile.png

I think that would have been easier than the length I went to get it, cheers I'll try that next time thumbsup.gif

Do you watch it sumrit? I thought it was fantastic. Keane truly believed he was a militant warrior going in to battle. His take on Fergie was scalding, but I guess that was not unexpected. I'd like to see a few more of this type of documentary.

Sorry mate the last thing i want to do is disagree with a Red but he has been available for every game more or less except the last one.

He is defo not a United player just from his performances to date,if he changes and ups his game then i will be the first one to hold me hands up......panic buy from Moyes end of story.

• Like 1

RVP ruled out until transfer window with a thigh strain....or is it something else?wink.png

I'd have thought an experienced manager would know that you don't play a guy thats clearly not fit and i reckon thats why van Persie was looking so pissed off last week. Managerial desperation personified.

that stupid decision could mean United will be without him for as many as eight games baring in mind the december fixture list

Edited by carmine

What does zenmate do to let you watch this?

When you install it .....you can set your country(UK) choice of four!

Then it allows you to play it because it thinks you are in the UK.biggrin.png

Wicked I have tried a couple of vpns that haven't workedsad.png . This one working but ITV player is asking for permission to check the computer for country should I allow this? It also wants me to register on ITV player should I do that. BBCi is playing now. What do yo mean this is a football forum? I want to watch footballwink.png

Cheers matethumbsup.gif

They are all having a pop today i feel the Van Persie news has put you all into ABU delirium biggrin.png

Good win at Villa should shut you all up i think.

Still a strong team to be put out

DDG

RAFAEL FERDINAND EVANS EVRA/BUTTNER

VALENCIA JONES CLEVERLY KAGAWA/GIGGS

ROONEY WELBECK/HERNANDEZ

Should be good enough to beat Villa.smile.png

• Like 1

When you install it .....you can set your country(UK) choice of four!

Then it allows you to play it because it thinks you are in the UK.biggrin.png

Wicked I have tried a couple of vpns that haven't workedsad.png . This one working but ITV player is asking for permission to check the computer for country should I allow this? It also wants me to register on ITV player should I do that. BBCi is playing now. What do yo mean this is a football forum? I want to watch footballwink.png

Cheers matethumbsup.gif

by the time you done all that you could have downloaded it by now biggrin.png

United run of games to the middle of January with the talent we have Van Persie should not be missed in these games still it is a lot of games 8 in 27 days so we will have to be upping the way we have be performing,nothing to be scared of here although we need Carrick back more importantly than RVP for my money,that would be a bonus.

Aston Viila away 15th December

Stoke City away League Cup 18th Dec

West Ham home 21st December

Hull City away 26th December

Norwich away 28th December

Spurs home 1st January

Swansea home FA Cup 5th Jan

Swansea home 11th January

United run of games to the middle of January with the talent we have Van Persie should not be missed in these games still it is a lot of games 8 in 27 days so we will have to be upping the way we have be performing,nothing to be scared of here although we need Carrick back more importantly than RVP for my money,that would be a bonus.

Aston Viila away 15th December

Stoke City away League Cup 18th Dec

West Ham home 21st December

Hull City away 26th December

Norwich away 28th December

Spurs home 1st January

Swansea home FA Cup 5th Jan

Swansea home 11th January

I suppose this will show if you can manage without him or not, but if Rooney gets injured as well you will be in a major kill zone as far as the anybody but but mancs are concerned