Manchester United

redrus

Keane & Vieira - Best of Enemies documentary from ITV4 on the 10th. The only link I could find to download from, but it worked. Well worth watching, 2 fantastic players and time in football.

https://mega.co.nz/#!PIFhmCpT!ez8HoC-LS4lrQIcJQ5AMmTZahYFX6dGGPlDKznuXCCI

It's also available using UKTV and on ITV player if you access it using Google Chrome and their 'Zenmate' extension.smile.png

What does zenmate do to let you watch this?

As red says it gives you a virtual IP address, but without all the crap that comes with others, such as expat shield.You can choose your IP address from several countries at the click of the mouse. The UK address is a London one. Also there doesn,t appear to be any 'throttling back' when using it so no buffering. Works very well at the moment. There is a suggestion that Google may charge for the service in the future though.

• Like 1

United run of games to the middle of January with the talent we have Van Persie should not be missed in these games still it is a lot of games 8 in 27 days so we will have to be upping the way we have be performing,nothing to be scared of here although we need Carrick back more importantly than RVP for my money,that would be a bonus.

Aston Viila away 15th December

Stoke City away League Cup 18th Dec

West Ham home 21st December

Hull City away 26th December

Norwich away 28th December

Spurs home 1st January

Swansea home FA Cup 5th Jan

Swansea home 11th January

I suppose this will show if you can manage without him or not, but if Rooney gets injured as well you will be in a major kill zone as far as the anybody but but mancs are concerned

If any team were to lose both their first choice strikers they'd be in the proverbial...............wouldn't they?

United run of games to the middle of January with the talent we have Van Persie should not be missed in these games still it is a lot of games 8 in 27 days so we will have to be upping the way we have be performing,nothing to be scared of here although we need Carrick back more importantly than RVP for my money,that would be a bonus.

Spurs home 1st January

I suppose this will show if you can manage without him or not, but if Rooney gets injured as well you will be in a major kill zone as far as the anybody but but mancs are concerned

If Rooney gets injured we will be struggling for sure but like i said we are missing Carrick more than we will miss Van Persie.

The good thing is Kagawa should and rightly be given a good run playing behind Rooney now and the wingers like Valencia,Januzaj and Nani have to start performing maybe Zaha can be given a start or two also.

I watched the Wigan game in midweek and young Powell was head and shoulders above anybody else on the pitch and should be recalled and also given a chance.he is a strong lad and has a lot of presence already at such a young age.

If Felliaini plays holding against Villa we will lose and i actually think this back strain <deleted> is just that,the lad is obviously struggling with the move and is not himself at all.Why not TELL him to play the attacking role off the bench if needed because that is his best position.

A win at Villa is a must.

Spurs home 1st January

If any team were to lose both their first choice strikers they'd be in the proverbial...............wouldn't they?

Only if you didn't have the backup of an English international and an international a Taco Bell advertsmile.png

Make sure you have some extra tissues for jinglejangles biggrin.png and <deleted> get him slaughtered wink.png

He cheated and brought along TWO minders! tongue.png

Was he wearing his city shirtbiggrin.png me and red wanted to take him to a few fine establishments here in Khonkaen but not dressed in a city toptongue.png

Make sure you have some extra tissues for jinglejangles biggrin.png and <deleted> get him slaughtered wink.png

He cheated and brought along TWO minders! tongue.png

Was he wearing his city shirtbiggrin.png me and red wanted to take him to a few fine establishments here in Khonkaen but not dressed in a city toptongue.png

I must admit that I was worried my lucky city shirt (you know the one I wore when I met you and we stuffed United tongue.png ) was in the Hotel and I couldn't be bothered going back for it. As it was only Arsenal, didn't think I'd need it anyway laugh.png

• Like 1

Spurs home 1st January

If you can't get at least 13 out of those possible 18 point PL games, then things really aren't going well.

Two minders ...i don't know talk about self preservation! laugh.png

NWAF.

Thanks for your prediction carmine thumbsup.gif I have gone for a Villa win.

Ermm, au contraire Mr Ed!!! You named your side on the last page and followed it with the statement "should be enough to beat Villa" which is an astonishing statement baring in mind your current form and rather arrogant if i might be as bold as to say!smile.png

Edited by carmine

True mate but i am expecting a great performance today full of flair and vigor in the true traditions of United playing at Villa in years gone by maybe even a hat-trick for waza biggrin.png I am hoping it will kick start United's season and the next 6 league games ending with your lot at home are all win games.

To get 18 points is the aim and win our two cup games tongue.png

Carrick playing again is important.

True mate but i am expecting a great performance today full of flair and vigor in the true traditions of United playing at Villa in years gone by maybe even a hat-trick for waza biggrin.png I am hoping it will kick start United's season and the next 6 league games ending with your lot at home are all win games.

To get 18 points is the aim and win our two cup games tongue.png

Carrick playing again is important.

You really are a card Mr Ed. biggrin.png

VILLA: Guzan, Lowton, Clark, Baker, Luna, Westwood, El Ahmadi, Sylla, Albrighton, Agbonlahor, Benteke. Subs: Steer, Bacuna, Weimann, Bowery, Gardner, Tonev, Kozak.

MAN UTD : De Gea; Rafael, Evans, Jones, Evra; Valencia, Cleverley, Giggs, Januzaj; Rooney, Welbeck.

Carmines prediction; Villa 1 Moyeschester 1 This ones got a draw written all over it.wink.png

My prediction as well, but 2-0 early and United with a lot of energy today. Can't see Villa making much of a game of it now.facepalm.gif

Surprised really. Villa very disappointing today.biggrin.png

Carmines prediction; Villa 1 Moyeschester 1 This ones got a draw written all over it.wink.png

My prediction as well, but 2-0 early and United with a lot of energy today. Can't see Villa making much of a game of it now.facepalm.gif

Surprised really. Villa very disappointing today.biggrin.png

Vill a were shocking!

Think you dodged a bullet with Benteke.

Looks like another Adebayor to me. Lazy git with attitude