Manchester United

redrus

Ok fine carmine whatever.

If the paying public voice truthful opinions about the inadequacies of the manager that seems ok by me.

They are entitled to a better manager than Moyes.

Yes they are entitled to their opinions but not success, and whilst they are also entitled to a better manager there are decent and acceptable ways of going about getting one and this isn't one of them.

Guardiola might play exhibition football instead of going for the jugular.

Mercedes Benz. The Whisper is Louder than the Shout.

Maybe he'll save it for the game in Munich.thumbsup.gif

Or maybe he's not an arrogant tw.....t.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ XA using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by rixalex

Guardiola might play exhibition football instead of going for the jugular.

Mercedes Benz. The Whisper is Louder than the Shout.

Maybe he'll save it for the game in Munich.thumbsup.gif

Or maybe he's not an arrogant tw.....t.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ XA using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Guardiola or Mourinho?

Or somebody else?

smile.png

Yes, he certainly left voluntarily and with great dignity in 2007.

Porto (2002–2004) Chelsea (2004–2007)

EPL in his first 2 seasons.thumbsup.gif

Yeah, I know. Only cos he had the money.coffee1.gif

So long as 'The Special One' banners continue to fly at The Bridge........

The day they don't, is the day Mourhino walks. Voluntarily and dignified.

thumbsup.gif

Who knows maybe next season Man U banners will say The Chosen Special One biggrin.png

He does like a challenge and there'd be none bigger.

If Villa win, will they sack him before Tuesday?

I think Ferguson should take charge against Bayern.

That would get Guardiola thinking.

And the players would rise to it.

That's what I would do.

They won't sack him before the end of the season. Theres no point.

Bayern would win even if Ferguson took charge. They are light years better.

No sh.. Sherlock.

Ok fine carmine whatever.

If the paying public voice truthful opinions about the inadequacies of the manager that seems ok by me.

They are entitled to a better manager than Moyes.

Yes they are entitled to their opinions but not success, and whilst they are also entitled to a better manager there are decent and acceptable ways of going about getting one and this isn't one of them.

And while we are getting all 'high and mighty' about acceptable behaviour by fans....

...unjustified criticism, or personal vitriolic attacks on the Chelsea manager will be defended as resolutely as his back four, or a martial artist who has been trained by a Buddhist mentor, do it.

I see a victory for Rodgers tomorrow thumbsup.gif

Kill Bill 10.

May your Buddha and betting slip go with you.

smile.png

• Like 1

Fergie would have failed... He couldn't have done better than me, says under-fire Moyes

Making a point: Moyes has stated his predecessor at Manchester United Sir Alex Ferguson could have not done better this season

Every time he open's his mouth it gets worse. So we win the league and then 3 months later everyone is either too old or not good enough? Added to that 60 million of his own signings yet we have dropped 6 places in the league!

This man is in way over his head. He is publically criticizing his players. Obviously if he thinks there needs to be a lot of changes in personnel that means he doesn't rate some players. So why does he keep changing the side so much? If they aren't god enough stop picking them and play the players you feel have a future at United.

• Like 2

Laurel and Hardy. That's another fine mess you got me into.

Only way United would have got out of this mess is by getting a top boy in.

But no, Ferguson chose Moyes.

Double mess from Ferguson.

Why?

You tell me.

My guess. He and United delayed important decision making regarding his succession.

Let us get some perspective.

Man U will not be playing CL next season unless you beat Bayern.

You will be playing on the outskirts of Munich on Thursday nights if you are lucky.

No sign of you on the Chelski thread though is there?

Typical chav.

• Like 2

No doubt i shall be accused of deflectionary obfuscation, by deflecting and obfuscating away from Villa's heavy defeat, but my feeling is that that was a pretty poor United performance, with quite a flattering scoreline, made possible by some awful Villa defending and some awful missed Villa chances. Or perhaps i won't...

Still, at this stage of the game, it's all about results, and having gone a goal down early on, with the stupid plane flying over head, it took some grit and determination to get back into the game, and we did that and walked away with all three points, which is more than other "top" teams have managed against Villa this season. So some positives there, to carry over for the mid-week game, and boy do we need them!

Was also great to see the support Moyes got inside OT.

Are you a schoolteacher?

I find your internal devil's advocate thinking intriguing.

Excellent result against Villa btw. Crisp.

I'm being polite, as you know.coffee1.gif

No doubt i shall be accused of deflectionary obfuscation, by deflecting and obfuscating away from Villa's heavy defeat, but my feeling is that that was a pretty poor United performance, with quite a flattering scoreline, made possible by some awful Villa defending and some awful missed Villa chances. Or perhaps i won't...

Still, at this stage of the game, it's all about results, and having gone a goal down early on, with the stupid plane flying over head, it took some grit and determination to get back into the game, and we did that and walked away with all three points, which is more than other "top" teams have managed against Villa this season. So some positives there, to carry over for the mid-week game, and boy do we need them!

Are you a schoolteacher?

Passive aggressive more like... as usual. coffee1.gif

One other positive i forgot to mention from last night was the performance of Januzaj, when he came on. Absolutely electric. If his career trajectory stays on its current course (by no means a given, granted) then this lad will be massive.

• Like 1

Are you a schoolteacher?

Passive aggressive more like... as usual. coffee1.gif

One other positive i forgot to mention from last night was the performance of Januzaj, when he came on. Absolutely electric. If his career trajectory stays on its current course (by no means a given, granted) then this lad will be massive.

Nailed. In the manner of a professor. thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

Yes it wasn't a great performance but as the goals finally arrived you could sense the relief on the faces of not only Moyes but more importantly the players. I've said it before, many times, that United in no way deserved that margin of points to win the title last season just everything fell into place and VP's 26 goals helped, combined with huge slices of luck.It was an ordinary squad with a few exceptions.

Anyone who has been close to coaching or playing at a high level will know that confidence plays a huge part in personal performances.I had the misfortune to watch the City game on a huge screen in Changi Airport mid week and it was quite ironic that in the first minute or so a City shot rebounded back off the post to Dzeko who simply slotted it home, as he should.Last year that would have either hit the post and gone for a goal kick or back to a United player. Our midfielders especially looked totally shell shocked and had a look of fear on their faces and subsequently were scared to even try to make a killer pass,the option was of course to go sideways,the easy option, and its been happening all year.

I have absolutely no doubt that Moyes will remain manager and rebuild a more combatative squad next season.Rooney will be captain and in time break every United and PL goal scoring record. Despite the knockers Rooney always will give 100%. Januzaj has looked the goods for the last 2 years as he has moved up the ladder,Nick Powell scored again for Wigan yesterday and should ready for bigger things next season. The furore this season may in the long run be a positive and to the clowns who organised the fly by it will go down as one of the most pathetic,moronic exercises in football history

coffee1.gif

• Like 1