Manchester United

redrus

( looks like Webby could do with a couple of weeks in Phuket btw. Unless he's decided to stay in Rio.)

Well he's at QPR now so.......

redrus

Yep. Ferdinand and Caulker looks likes a good pair to me.

Reckon 'arry could be causing some problems down our way.

Vermaelen gone to Barca, apparently.

If thats the case,I'm ok with it. If Arsenal don't rate him in the Prem, not sure why we should. Be far happier with Hummells, if that ever comes off..

redrus

Team buy nude dancer for birthday of Van Gaal. SHE 85 YEAR OF AGE! Rooney help lady to toilet. They gone for 3 hour! Must be really slow walker?biggrin.png

courtesy @evilkagawa

Must be really slow 'wan*er'..... :P

redrus

think even if they are able to fix their back line it's going to take them quite a bit of time to settle as they are leaving it until late in the window to bring someone in. At the moment they look pretty good upfront, average in midfield with very little depth, and their back 3/4 looks weak. If they hit the ground running they should be able to compete for top 4, fortunately I don't see that happening as Van Gaal has been distracted with the world cup and hasn't had a proper preseason to get things the way he would like. They are aided by an easy first 6 matches, however they will feel a great deal of pressure to get 3 points in all of them and if they start off with a draw/loss against Swansea I could see things going down hill fast. The other interesting thing is the promoted sides often spring a few surprises as they are a bit of an unknown , and the worst time to play them is early in the year when they are unknowns and late in the season when they are battling relegation

^

Absolutely f u c k i n g deluded. So deluded, its laughable.

Oil your own engine first kiddo....., Lambert, sh*te, Gerrard, slips up, don't even know anyone in your back line. Tell you what, never mind us, you lot will be lucky to make top 8, never mind 7.......

redrus

• Like 2

^

Absolutely f u c k i n g deluded. So deluded, its laughable.

Oil your own engine first kiddo....., Lambert, sh*te, Gerrard, slips up, don't even know anyone in your back line. Tell you what, never mind us, you lot will be lucky to make top 8, never mind 7.......

redrus

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Wellred landed himself a whopper!!!laugh.png

• Like 2

re-post as previous on another thread seemed to get lost whilst Chicog argued with himselfbiggrin.png

"Moysie, Here's your breakfast, luv"

' What's that?'

"It's a plate"

'But I always eat my meals off the...' "DAVID! PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER! IT'S GONE" xbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ic.XhpYJIv77v.png

• Like 1

Never mind the breakfast, Mata will stay or I'm a Dutchman.

You are something beginning with a D

Let me guess?....ends in umb?

Hmmmmm, that one wasn't on my list.

ead

bag

were 1 and 2.

biggrin.png

Edited by Chicog

Anyone who falls for an @evilkagawa joke (more than oncelbiggrin.png) must fall under the D.U.M.B umbrella surely? As for the rest, I am sure many would agree. Personally, I think he is fun and having blocked LK (irrelevant tricky) and eedjit (illiterate p/t Spud) already, I won't be able to understand a thread if P45 gets hisgiggle.gif

Never mind the breakfast, Mata will stay or I'm a Dutchman.

You are something beginning with a D

Let me guess?....ends in umb?

Hmmmmm, that one wasn't on my list.

ead

bag

were 1 and 2.

biggrin.png

I spy with my little eye something beginning with C

Anyone who falls for an @evilkagawa joke (more than oncelbiggrin.png) must fall under the D.U.M.B umbrella surely? As for the rest, I am sure many would agree. Personally, I think he is fun and having blocked LK (irrelevant tricky) and eedjit (illiterate p/t Spud) already, I won't be able to understand a thread if P45 gets hisgiggle.gif

what a total <deleted>.

if he had anything remotely interesting or original 2 say about football, i'de honestly be shocked

thinks he's 'informed' cos he use's twatter.

<deleted> !!!!

• Like 1