Manchester United

redrus

Obviously there is something wrong at Utd, especially when you consider they won the league, then spent £82m (gross) last season and so far £65m this season and still they look woeful.

We know Fergie was good, but not that good surely?

To top it off United seem to get rejected more often these days.................

• Like 2

Obviously there is something wrong at Utd, especially when you consider they won the league, then spent £82m (gross) last season and so far £65m this season and still they look woeful.

To top it off United seem to get rejected more often these days.................

I honestly don't think we're being rejected that often, I think possibly 70% of it, is media bull...!

Confidence is a funny beast, when one of your strikers, defenders or your keeper has a blip, you can cover it up. But, when its your whole team, you either gut it and start again, or you build from within. LvG obviously believed he was able to drag them up, he is on a steep learning curve here too, and only time will tell. We've only played 1 game. ;)

redrus

I honestly don't think we're being rejected that often, I think possibly 70% of it, is media bull...!

Confidence is a funny beast, when one of your strikers, defenders or your keeper has a blip, you can cover it up. But, when its your whole team, you either gut it and start again, or you build from within. LvG obviously believed he was able to drag them up, he is on a steep learning curve here too, and only time will tell. We've only played 1 game. ;)

redrus

You have to wonder who LVG has wanted and the chairman failed to sign.

Probably same same as last season....only more so.

I'm expecting to see at least two big signings by the end of the window or its 7th or worse this season....no fear factor left at all.

Oh and where IS Nads????

I say give us time with Van Gaal tactic's and training methods plus we were missing 9 players and yeah we need to buy players sure they will come not for the money like some clubs whom buy success..
LvG has got a better winning record at every club he has managed. He has even surpassed the record of Sir Alex Ferguson (58.14 % wins in career) in winning percentage with 61.33% career wins. David Moyes was never near both of them at just 44.58%.

whistling.gif bit surprised at that, you'd never know looking at the squad

post-102811-0-05688000-1408388863_thumb.

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 2

I say give us time with Van Gaal tactic's and training methods plus we were missing 9 players and yeah we need to buy players sure they will come not for the money like some clubs whom buy success..
LvG has got a better winning record at every club he has managed. He has even surpassed the record of Sir Alex Ferguson (58.14 % wins in career) in winning percentage with 61.33% career wins. David Moyes was never near both of them at just 44.58%.

attachicon.gifBvV0w3IIMAAm-ip.jpg

Don't show them proof BB. They still like to think that all their players come through the youth and they have never bought anybody. tongue.png

Welcome to Tuesday's transfer coverage and we open up with the latest on Manchester United's reported pursuit of Sporting Lisbon's Marcos Rojo who says he has agreed a move to Old Trafford - although United have yet to make any comment. The defender has been speaking on Argentine Radio and told Radio Continental:

It feels like a dream, to be a Manchester United player.Leaving Sporting wasn't easy. I have always liked English football, I'll have to
adapt quickly to the playing style.

According to reports in Italy, Bayern Munich have pulled out of the race to sign Mehdi Benatia due to Roma's demands for the defender.Roma reportedly want between €30m (£24m) and €35m (£28m) for the Morocco international. Manchester United are now seemingly the only club interested in Benatia, although reports claim the centre-half is hoping Chelsea will make an offer.

About time

Edited by NickyBurma

attachicon.gifBvV0w3IIMAAm-ip.jpg

Don't show them proof BB. They still like to think that all their players come through the youth and they have never bought anybody. tongue.png

MUFC_Sponsorship-300x166.png

This doesn’t even include TV rights, winnings and ticket collections.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by NickyBurma

Today's update on Angel di Maria and it appears the Real Madridattacker's fee is continuing to prove a problem, so says L'Equipe. Real Madrid were reportedly prepared to accept a season-long loan with an automatic option to buy, but PSG are reluctant to meet the €65million (£52.1m) asking fee. Di Maria's price tag is also reportedly deterringBayern Munich and Manchester United from stepping up an interest.

Reports in Holland are saying that PSV Eindhoven winger Memphis Depay is delaying a decision on signing a new contract until the transfer window closes. Depay, who has been linked with Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur, and is under contract until 2017, wants to see how PSV act before the transfer deadline before making a decision on his future.

You also have to factor in probably another 12-15M euros a year for his salary.

Isn't like like we cant afford it ?

No we can't, we're skint, and anyone who says different is deluding themselves. The Glazers are raping Manchester United, and with respect to the awful terminology, but there is no other word for it, we have nothing, the Glazers take it all.....!!!!

And until they realise that 'speculate to accumulate' isn't like 'a spoon full of sugar' from some fantasy film, we will all start to lose and the United in Decline thread will for once, be an actual reality.....!!!!

redrus

• Like 2

You also have to factor in probably another 12-15M euros a year for his salary.

Isn't like like we cant afford it ?

No we can't, we're skint, and anyone who says different is deluding themselves. The Glazers are raping Manchester United, and with respect to the awful terminology, but there is no other word for it, we have nothing, the Glazers take it all.....!!!!

And until they realise that 'speculate to accumulate' isn't like 'a spoon full of sugar' from some fantasy film, we will all start to lose and the United in Decline thread will for once, be an actual reality.....!!!!

redrus

Are you sure? Give me 5 minutes!

^

Chuffin positive and no figures you will EVER find online will dissuade me from that, our last 9 year history proves it.

The Glazers only spend exactly what they need to, then use a media machine to say we're signing everyone, when I reality we sign no one, to appease the sheep who then buy season tickets and the cycle starts again.

redrus

Ok...here ya go with just a few.biggrin.png

carrick 18.6 vidic 7 hargreaves 17 nani 14 anderson 17 berb 31 valencia 16 smalling 10 hernandez 7 jones 17 de gea 19 Young 16 kagawa 12 rvp 22 zaha 15 shaw 27 Fellaini 27.5 mata 37 herrera 29

Last space saved for Bebe at 7.5cheesy.gif Hardly skinflints eh? Stop your moaning and work out how God's gift to management left you in this positionsmile.png

I have no qualms at all in blaming Fergie, tired of repeating that I'm a realist, move on.

Those figures mean jack sheeeite Wil, we're continually linked with buying the top most world class players and you come out with exact proof of the dross we've been allowed to buy. Thanks for that.

All I do is repeat what is posted from our press office and dick Ed. And showing me that we signed Bebe, is all the proof I need.

redrus

• Like 1

I have no qualms at all in blaming Fergie, tired of repeating that I'm a realist, move on.

Those figures mean jack sheeeite Wil, we're continually linked with buying the top most world class players and you come out with exact proof of the dross we've been allowed to buy. Thanks for that.

All I do is repeat what is posted from our press office and dick Ed. And showing me that we signed Bebe, is all the proof I need.

redrus

Vidic,De Gea, RVP = dross? I am sure you are trolling mebiggrin.png And as Whiskey nose was responsible for buying the 'dross', (including Bebe) one assumes you now take back your ignorant and offensive comment regarding Shanksthumbsup.gif Now move on....and cheer up F.F.S, it's only one game into the seasonsmile.png

^

Not sure why you confuse my realism at 9 years of #glazernomics with needing to be cheered up.?

Thanks for your concern though old bean.x

Half of the names on that list should never have played for United, at least half. Fergies choices explain being hand tied monetarily, and he did what he had to whilst covering up the foibles in the regime. If you can't see that then, troll on yerself luv.

In the end Fergie was just a Glazer muppet too, still the worlds best ever manager though.

redrus

World's best manager had to cover up the regime and buy dross....for 9 years? Thought Fergie was supposed to have some glaswegian bottle. Rafa came up against a pair of American w.a.n.kers and stood up to them, despite it costing him his job. What are you saying? Was Fergie in on the job? or just a bottle merchant?

Reports emanating from Portugal claim Sporting Lisbon president Bruno de Carvalho has confirmed his interest in signing Manchester United winger Nani on loan as long as United pay his full wages. United are thought to be ready to offer Nani as part of the deal to sign Argentine defender Marcos Rojo

Reports emanating from Portugal claim Sporting Lisbon president Bruno de Carvalho has confirmed his interest in signing Manchester United winger Nani on loan as long as United pay his full wages. United are thought to be ready to offer Nani as part of the deal to sign Argentine defender Marcos Rojo

Supposedly Nani is having his medical right now.