Manchester United

redrus

van gaal's said today United can still be league champions this season! laugh.png

I thought he'd learnt but he clearly hasn't. He's starting to sound ridiculous and mounting more unneeded pressure on his squad.

I'm definitely going to the pub to watch this one....more comedy gold! clap2.gif

• Like 1

Theres been some confusion in the sale of Tom Cleverley to Aston Villa this Saturday morning. It seems it all hangs in the balance of a contractual issue, in which United clearly state they "will not sell to their rivals".

tongue.png

redrus

Tough times eh Russ ? Cleverly and Villa might bite ya !biggrin.png

Shaw

Herrera

Rojo

Di Maria

Blind

Carry on Louis, don't let the bustards grind you down.

thumbsup.gif

biggrin.png yep, carry on Louis making absurd statements to the press and attracting ridicule.

Bloke needs a muzzle. you should have Ryan Giggs holding all press conferences and post match interviews.

And yes, all good buys there but not really player needed this time round. van Gaal, as someone said in the paper the other day is putting the roof on before the foundations are laid. You should have bought Mats Hummel and another defender rather than the 60m for Di Maria. Arturo Vidal for his box to box capabilities and then spent big on Strootman in jan if he gets the medical all clear. That would have given you the right platform to transition through the season but right now any thought of top five is a pipe dream because you will leak goals.

Yes P45, lets carry on putting those square pegs in round holes to force a formation on players that are unsuited to it.

F F s.......

What's the guy supposed to do, he's never gonna win with ABU's anyway....... Moyes last year said we might not finish very high, got slated. LvG says we COULD finish top or top 4, he gets slated...!!

I'm sorry lads, I'd much prefer a manager that says we could finish top than says he aspires for us to play like City and Liverpool. Even if in his heart he doesn't think its true, you have to big the team up, you have to build confidence, especially in a team with such obvious low confidence....!

Fergie was a bloody master at it and youz slated him for it too.

Old news, move on, we're trying........, and so are you .... tongue.png

redrus

Edited by redrus
  • Like 2

Shaw

Herrera

Rojo

Di Maria

Blind

thumbsup.gif

biggrin.png yep, carry on Louis making absurd statements to the press and attracting ridicule.

Bloke needs a muzzle. you should have Ryan Giggs holding all press conferences and post match interviews.

And yes, all good buys there but not really player needed this time round. van Gaal, as someone said in the paper the other day is putting the roof on before the foundations are laid. You should have bought Mats Hummel and another defender rather than the 60m for Di Maria. Arturo Vidal for his box to box capabilities and then spent big on Strootman in jan if he gets the medical all clear. That would have given you the right platform to transition through the season but right now any thought of top five is a pipe dream because you will leak goals.

Yes P45, lets carry on putting those square pegs in round holes to force a formation on players that are unsuited to it.

Disagree. Standing firm defiantly and telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but, is exactly what he needs to do.

I'm waiting to see what happens by 3 months. That's the first marker laid down by LVG.

i reckon the Dutch Master is getting the canvas ready to paint a brilliant tapestry.

If it's a mess he'll rip it up and go.

F F s.......

What's the guy supposed to do, he's never gonna win with ABU's anyway....... Moyes last year said we might not finish very high, got slated. LvG says we COULD finish top or top 4, he gets slated...!!

I'm sorry lads, I'd much prefer a manager that says we could finish top than says he aspires for us to play like City and Liverpool. Even if in his heart he doesn't think its true, you have to big the team up, you have to build confidence, especially in a team with such obvious low confidence....!

redrus

Well for a star he could get some continuity in his comments. First he says you can go unbeaten all season. Then he urges caution and says he and the squad needs time and now he says you can win the league! He just blurts out polar opposite statements!

Is that clearer?biggrin.png

Shaw

Herrera

Rojo

Di Maria

Blind

thumbsup.gif

Disagree. Standing firm defiantly and telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but, is exactly what he needs to do.

I'm waiting to see what happens by 3 months. That's the first marker laid down by LVG.

i reckon the Dutch Master is getting the canvas ready to paint a brilliant tapestry.

laugh.png See you've conveniently decided not to address all my other points.wink.png

Anyway, i'm well aware you won't be able to answer them so lets move on as Rus says.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

F F s.......

redrus

Well for a star he could get some continuity in his comments. First he says you can go unbeaten all season. Then he urges caution and says he and the squad needs time and now he says you can win the league! He just blurts out polar opposite statements!

Is that clearer?biggrin.png

Waterford....

I've hardly seen any of it to be honest, you tell me more re these interviews than I know. Might one suggest you pay a little less attention..., lest it really annoy you. ;)

redrus

Shaw

Herrera

Rojo

Di Maria

Blind

thumbsup.gif

laugh.png See you've conveniently decided not to address all my other points.wink.png

Anyway, i'm well aware you won't be able to answer them so lets move on as Rus says.

Other points accepted. Improved midfield and defense clearly needed. But van Gaal doesn't know this does is he. Hahaha.

Summer window not yet closed. January sales start after Christmas.

Edited by P45Mustang

Meh...... It is what it is.

*****Man United, making Burnley look like MK Dons since 2014*****

It'll come lads, those players are not just suddenly s**t players, though taking off De maria and putting on Ando, was bloody cringeworthy.......

He says 3 months, I'm prepared to give him more than that to be fair.

redrus

redrus

• Like 1

It'll come lads, those players are not just suddenly s**t players, though taking off De maria and putting on Ando, was bloody cringeworthy.......

redrus

redrus

With van Gall at the helm it'll take him more than 3 months just to navigate his way out of the puddle of piss he's marooned in! Nevermind anything else!

redrus

redrus

With van Gall at the helm it'll take him more than 3 months just to navigate his way out of the puddle of piss he's marooned in! Nevermind anything else!

I'm sure you won't mind if I completely disregard that advise.

redrus

• Like 1

redrus

redrus

redrus

It wasn't advice nor fact ,simply an observation from a friendly neighbour down the east lancsthumbsup.gif

redrus

redrus

redrus

It wasn't advice nor fact ,simply an observation from a friendly neighbour down the east lancsthumbsup.gif

Meh........ Still ignoring it for today, at least.

Slightly p'ed off neighbour from t' other end....!

wai2.gif

redrus

• Like 1