Manchester United

redrus

15 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

See ManU/Pogba won the first award of the season - Most Stupid Hairstyle of the Seaon. Hope Maureen sorts him out.

BB you miss the point completely, stop living in the past.Football is about playing well but importantly, marketing ,to get back the investment.

Do you seriously believe all his sponsors want him with short back and sides.Its probably in his contract that his hair style has to be outrageous and constantly changing and it will. One of CR 7's main sponsors is a hair product which pops up relentlessly every time I go to a footie web site

3 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^Do you seriously believe I was being serious? ;-)

BB

Humour you really trying to crack a funny one ? as Vic Meldrew said "I don,t believe it"..........:cheesy:

to be perfectly honest though my admiration goes out to ALL citeh fans,watching them through the years you must have developed the  the most amazing sense of humour possible :thumbsup:

On 20/08/2016 at 5:51 AM, Sparkles said:

I haven't given up on Jones .Injuries and body language suggest he is totally without confidence and the only way you get that back is by playing.

3 weeks ago everyone was pleading for United to get rid of Fellaini and hey presto he is suddenly justifying his place.

The problem is, as Mourinho eluded to after the match, is too many players are not getting game time.

The bench for years has never looked stronger.

Roll on September when there will be more games.

And before everyone gets carried away didn't United win the first 2 games last season ?

yeah, this is different though, maureen's done 100% the right thing and bought virtually a new 'spine' to the team , in doing so its taken the pressures of all others.. unfortunately the utd swagger seems to be returning!!!. 

4 hours ago, petermik said:

The cream always rises to the top   

We'll see in December , can't say I'm looking forward to meet you at Old Trafford.

according to this jones is fit and just well down the pecking order , wouldn't be surprised if someone didnt come in for him

either in this window  and certai ly if he doesnt get first team time in jan'   at 24 still plenty of time for him to confirm he's a  top top player,  http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-transfer-news-fonte-11778536

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Enjoyable game for 92mins ;-)

That Dortmund player looks decent.

When's Pogba going to get a start?

After United have paid the deposit and have had the loan approved by the bank :thumbsup:

repeat that ditty BB you sing about Zabba again,laugh :clap2:   I nearly wet myself  :cheesy:

That was like a united game under Fergie, we kept right on until the end, and in the end got all 3 points.

Bailly once again top notch at the back and along with Blind assured our keeper had nowt to do again.

Three win in a row but against lower opposition but two of those team we lost to last season.

The Beswick Massives up next after the break, bring it on can't wait, hate the international breaks.

54 minutes ago, jellydog said:

What a player Rashford is going to be. He's a natural.

Best young prospect I have seen for a while.He's got something you can't coach and that's to have the vision to be in the right place at the opportune time.

Playing for the Under 21 England side is the best option ,you dont improve sitting on the bench.Kane and Vardy better watch out he's coming for your place.

He's quick and will get quicker as his body matures,great athlete

While United battered Hull for most of the game if Mike Phelan doesn't get the Hull job on a permanent basis there should be a national enquiry.

Phelan with limited resources, set them up to not concede and their defending was totally courageous and effective. Clubs with unlimited cash are looking to Europe for defenders ,they should look at Curtis Davis , MOTM for me.

55 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

For non ManU fans - You can buy one of Martial and Rashford (forget for how much). Which would you buy?
For me, Martial.

Same for me I think. I really like Rashford but I think we have the better prospect in Inheanacho 

We don't have to buy Rashford he is one of our own, born a red and living the dream.

He will be a beast in a few years, would not swap him for anyone I just love the 2ay he plays the game. 

4 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Nev, get in the right spirit - answer the bladdy theoretical question will ya. Interested to know what people think.

Sorry mate I don't pla6 football manager, why not just ask who is the better player.

Rashford is only a young kid and he s a fantastic prospect, ATM he is better than martial who has been bang average this season due to no off season and leaving his girlfriend an+ seems like he has the worLd on his shoulders.

16 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Same for me I think. I really like Rashford but I think we have the better prospect in Inheanacho 

I wouldn,t expect you to say anything different BJ..........you are a blue :whistling:

Manchester born English lad playing for the club he,s supported all his young life.............has this ever happened at wastelands,I,m holding my breath now..................:wai:

• Like 1