Home Pro Paint Ambush

stevehaigh

So you tell me had never a Sms from them ? Every promotion , discount etc... you get them . Robinson - M Shop - BMW- AIS PLUS- SCB Easy net - NDWC - .................. And other that you can not read as they are completely in Thai .

Maybe you phone has nor recieve SMS function ?

No, not from HomePro. And I do have SMS function.

Ok , well I recieve them . I guess it has to do with the type of card you have ? Individual or compay related or maybe on the amounth you spend per month ? No idea but I recieve them , last one was '' Happy birthday rewards '' and mine was 3 months ago ?

So you understand that it is a bit '' To much'' push .

Same at central , '' Sms , gents department - 30% '' you go there and it is on the left over - small or xxxxxl size old stuff - solly sir only selected items - ?? I just call all this '' Misleading advertisment '' the princip is simpel , ( a bit the same as the Pengiuns ) , its not a crime , it is not a scam ?? .

Too much service - whinge, Not enough service - whinge. Some people are never happy.

Go to OZ and you'll see what crap service is all about. No one to service your enquiry and never would staff assist with larger items. Bunnings try, but they're miles behind Thai service.

I've shopped in HomePro a lot and never had a bad experience. My only beef is that the staff have zero technical skill, especially electrical.

Next I suppose someone will complain about the kids who fill your tank at the petrol station.

Too much service - whinge, Not enough service - whinge. Some people are never happy.

Go to OZ and you'll see what crap service is all about. No one to service your enquiry and never would staff assist with larger items. Bunnings try, but they're miles behind Thai service.

I've shopped in HomePro a lot and never had a bad experience. My only beef is that the staff have zero technical skill, especially electrical.

Next I suppose someone will complain about the kids who fill your tank at the petrol station.

Just wondering. In this case, do you have too much service, not enough service or good balance of the service?

I guess this is a personality and perhaps cultural issue. I personally don't want kids with no knowledge to run around me, while I'm looking for something. Then again I'm really happy if I can find a person who really knows his products and can actually help me to select best possible choice for me. I normally return to the same shop when I have found this one person.

I do agree , now for me service is gooing further then saying , yes , yes this is good or this is the best one . Go to the electrical department no clue what they talk abouth , pump department , yes , yes this one good ( they never ask what its needed for , how far must the pump go etc... - do your Home work or got the wrong product ). Water heater section same , they dont ask what it is needed for , how many taps , what cabel is in ... , again here we had a dangerous situation ( cable was to weak and COULD occure a fire ) .

So Pengiuns following you and helping loading in the car , is that service ? Maybe yes - maybe No - this is just confortable not more or less.

For me , I dont listen to them anymore as if it is wrong I can only blame myself I dident do my research . Afther beeing here for 9 years I know the balgame in the meantime . I can not talk for Oz shops as this is not Oz it is Thailand , and I know this well.

My opinion is , check , double check , open the box , check again and assure yourself it is wright , it spares you a lot of time and hassle , dont think logic or assume it is Ok , then it start.

Anyone experience with there installation service ? heard other story's on that .