Thaksin Seeks Answers On Failed Vote From Banharn

webfact

How is jumping to Thaksin's commands "toeing the party line" if Yingluk is the PM?

Oh, and straight back to "What about the Democrats". Read the thread title, please try to stay on topic.

It's that "mind reading" gene again only this time it's mutated into a "non comprehension" gene. If you read it normally you'll find it is a sentence that is non specific to any political party but is in fact a generally accepted arrangement. Minority Parties do not join a coalition out of the kindness of their own hearts.

I'll take note of the new rule

When the Topic is about a Political Party or personage associated with that Party no counterpoint referring to any other political party (even though they are the party in opposition) is allowed.

So in a topic about Thaksin and a government coalition party, you were generalising and not referring to either, without specifically stating that.

And in the multiple off topic references, you weren't trying to divert the topic.

And you aren't a PTP sycophant.

And pigs fly.

I have seen pigs flying. They were in the business class section on an international flight. And for some reasons, we could not go there...Must have been some special pigs.

• Like 1

How is jumping to Thaksin's commands "toeing the party line" if Yingluk is the PM?

Oh, and straight back to "What about the Democrats". Read the thread title, please try to stay on topic.

It's that "mind reading" gene again only this time it's mutated into a "non comprehension" gene. If you read it normally you'll find it is a sentence that is non specific to any political party but is in fact a generally accepted arrangement. Minority Parties do not join a coalition out of the kindness of their own hearts.

When the Topic is about a Political Party or personage associated with that Party no counterpoint referring to any other political party (even though they are the party in opposition) is allowed.

So in a topic about Thaksin and a government coalition party, you were generalising and not referring to either, without specifically stating that.

And in the multiple off topic references, you weren't trying to divert the topic.

And you aren't a PTP sycophant.

And pigs fly.

How could I possibly divert a thread about Thaksin and the PTP government on this forum - this will run and run. Have fun, see ya...............

Phipidon. Direct question do you remember the quotes from Thaksin and Yingluck prior to the election. Eg Yingluck is my clone. And thaksin thinks Phua Thai do.

If yes then the question is :

Do you believe that these statements are saying that thaksin is actually in charge of decision making in the Phua Thai party.

A simple yes or no will suffice.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Thaivisa Connect App

Edited by thaicbr

I don't know if a constant alternative view is allowed, appreciated and contributing to the topic, I call it of-topic and childish to always start talking about the Dems.

Fact is that the PT party is now the government and therefore the spotlight is on them. Maybe one day the Dems will be the ruling party and THEN you can spill out all your frustrations.

"I don't know if a constant alternative view is allowed, appreciated and contributing to the topic, I call it of-topic and childish to always start talking about the Dems."

You'll be glad to know I am speechless after that!

I lied, you just carry on and talk amongst yourselves, agree with everything and thing's will be great..........................

Is now a good time to mention the Army barracks meeting?

Always the same, when your cornered you revert to 'but the dems....".

My belief is that no TV contributors would suggest that the dems, or their recent coalition partners, are near lilly white, but that doesn't change the disgraceful and immoral acts going on before our eyes right now.

Phipidon. Direct question do you remember the quotes from Thaksin and Yingluck prior to the election. Eg Yingluck is my clone. And thaksin thinks Phua Thai do.

Do you believe that these statements are saying that thaksin is actually in charge of decision making in the Phua Thai party.

There is no simple Yes or No, I'm afraid.

Do you think that the first quote you has mentioned have been taken out of context and has been explained by Thaksin but generally ignored as it is an easy target - a simple yes or no will suffice.

Whereas the slogan - my interpretation would be the PTP were using the popularity of Thaksin (as it was at the time, maybe less so now) as a prop, not a statement of fact. They knew he would be giving advice, to deny that would be stupid - but to suggest that he is dictating every step the government makes as is stated nearly every day on here and uttered by abhisit whenever he can get a chance is equally stupid.

I don't know if a constant alternative view is allowed, appreciated and contributing to the topic, I call it of-topic and childish to always start talking about the Dems.

Fact is that the PT party is now the government and therefore the spotlight is on them. Maybe one day the Dems will be the ruling party and THEN you can spill out all your frustrations.

"I don't know if a constant alternative view is allowed, appreciated and contributing to the topic, I call it of-topic and childish to always start talking about the Dems."

You'll be glad to know I am speechless after that!

I lied, you just carry on and talk amongst yourselves, agree with everything and thing's will be great..........................

Posted after your post :P

sent from my Wellcom A90+

Edited by thaicbr

Do you think that the first quote you has mentioned have been taken out of context and has been explained by Thaksin but generally ignored as it is an easy target - a simple yes or no will suffice.

Whereas the slogan - my interpretation would be the PTP were using the popularity of Thaksin (as it was at the time, maybe less so now) as a prop, not a statement of fact. They knew he would be giving advice, to deny that would be stupid - but to suggest that he is dictating every step the government makes as is stated nearly every day on here and uttered by abhisit whenever he can get a chance is equally stupid.

So even though it is very clear wording by Thaksin and Phua Thai you believe it means something else and people who use it themselves are stupid for believing it.

So another question of you do not believe something as clearly worded as that how can we believe something that is in legalise eg the CDC charter bill???

As for your question. Yes he meant to say yingluck is his clone /voice. It is very clear in my mind who holds the power in Phua Thai and its not Yingluck. But the surnames the same.

Edited by thaicbr

Come on! Who will believe it when you say that he just gives advice. Even the reds won't believe you on this one.

If Thaksin is not dictating every step PT makes, who is? Don't say Yingluck because nobody will believe you.

PT party is in charge of his whole future/life. Any little mistake the PT makes could greatly affect him.

Edited by Nickymaster

So even though it is very clear wording by Thaksin and Phua Thai you believe it means something else and people who use it themselves are stupid for believing it.

So another question of you do not believe something as clearly worded as that how can we believe something that is in legalise eg the CDC charter bill???

As for your question. Yes he meant to say yingluck is his clone /voice. It is very clear in my mind who holds the power in Phua Thai and its not Yingluck. But the surnames the same.

It's an opinion, we all have one, you don't believe me, I can live with that.

Posting about a said government, and what it is doing is not wrong. YOU seem to think that ANYONE who posts about something seriously wrong , does it because he is a Democrat follower. It does not matter who is in control if wrong is shown it's natural to raise issues.

Why then as a poster you never think any wrongs are being done, and only refer to criticism as being biased. Why do you condone and defend Yinglucks government, seeing the stupid interference from her brother????? To me you are not playing fair.

If you disliked Abhisit, fine you had you oportunity when his party was in power. He is not there now, So how about some serious fresh honest views on matters that are tasteful, or otherwise instead of winding posters up with your anti Democrat views.

I view Thaksins outside interference wrong for Thailand, If he wants to stay on the run, GOOD but shut the F up concentrating on his business empire.

• Like 1

"Thaksin Thinks - PTP Acts" Don't you understand, it was just a campaign promise.

The big question is why was electoral law broken so obviously and blatantly?

There can't be too many people in Thailand (or in the international political community come to that) who don't know who is the de facto PM and leader of the PTP whether they voted for them or not.

"Thaksin Thinks - PTP Acts" Don't you understand, it was just a campaign promise.

The big question is why was electoral law broken so obviously and blatantly?

Take a breath and look at this logically. If there was the slightest chance that the Dems had thought they could accuse the PTP of breaking the electoral law "so obviously and blatantly", not just at the time of the election, but any one of the other times you have identified a breach of regulations, don't you think they would have done it? It's not as if they're strangers to world of lawyers.

Why doesn't Banharn grow a set and tell the fugitive criminal to "make love elsewhere". Is "forming a coalition" another way of saying "becoming somebody's bum boy"?

Coalition partners are generally given some sort of sweetener as a thank you but are expected to "toe the party line". Think Democrats and the BJP in the last government (BJP given the "lucrative" Interior, Transport and Commerce Ministries as a big thank you and look how well they they expressed their thanks to the dems whistling.gif )

You overlook the crux of the matter, that Thaksin is ostensibly not a member of this government , when in fact he heads it. Of course, the first recourse is to press the "What about the Democrats" button.

As you believe that a fugitive criminal is the de-facto head of this government, then you certainly won't complain when the party is dissolved for his involvement.

I'm not sure where in my post you found me proposing that Thaksin is de facto head of this government, last time I looked it was Yingluck Shiniwatra who was PM. It must be that famous "mind reading" gene that a few posters on here have.

When offering an alternative view to an argument, as I have said many times, what do you expect me to talk about, the Matubhum Party? Thailand basically has two important political parties, the PTP, in power and the dems, in opposition. Therefore it seems entirely appropriate to reference to the opposition party, if that offends you, get over it.

I'm quite sure that Thaksin does have a word in the ear of certain people such as Baharn admits above. However you'd be naive in the extreme if you didn't admit that banned MP Newin Chidchob influenced your golden boy abhisit and the dem coalition party when they were the government (not to mention other "non- political" personages).

If you don't understand that Thaksin is in fact running the government, there is something seriously wrong with you.

OK. Vipassana (insight) meditation can give you the way. Stop posting until you know "What is what" (The highest recommendation of the Buddha).

Ah I get it Phiphidon. Thaksin isnt the defacto leader of PTP, he cant be as he isnt a member. He just rings up and gives advice, like....

Thaksin Seeks Answers On Failed Vote From Banharn..... and ....Ousted prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra has blacklisted a former Pheu Thai MP who quit the post shortly after being elected to contest a local poll...... Deposed premier Thaksin Shinawatra, the de-facto leader of the opposition Pheu Thai Party, yesterday promised the Thai-Chinese Chamber of Commerce that if the party is elected and forms the new government, he will support the development of business owners and boost the purchasing power of workers. http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2011/05/05/national/Thaksin-campaigns-for-Pheu-Thai-Party-30154613.html

Former Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra’s Pheu Thai party swept to a landslide victory in Thailand. http://www.asiantribune.com/news/2011/07/04/former-thai-prime-minister-thaksin-shinawatra%E2%80%99s-pheu-thai-party-swept-landslide-vict

The Pheu Thai Party (PTP), led by Thaksin’s proxy and sister, Yingluck Shinawatra and his close associates, maintains its leads due to its incomparable big money bags, extensive media networks, and mass organization—the red-shirt network. http://www.thaiworld.org/en/include/print.php?text=1076&category_id=3&print=true

Thaksin thinks, Pheu Tai acts" is the slogan the party came up with. http://www.dw.de/dw/article/0,,6561741,00.html

Thailand's fugitive former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra has described his sister Yingluck as his “clone.” www.cnbc.com/id/.../Yingluck_is_No_Clone_of_Big_Brother_Thaksin

It is all democrat propagander

OK. Vipassana (insight) meditation can give you the way. Stop posting until you know "What is what" (The highest recommendation of the Buddha).

I have GPS and google maps, but thanks anyway.

Will they punish th PM if she doesn't turn up?

Mr T thinks he can play like the police' Cheat' ! how can thr present PM stand to a post as defence minister when she shows no leadership charisma qualities. Excuses herself lamely from parliament, masquerades a pagent in dusplaying a security escort, has no control of the issues in parliament! I guess a post for her woulf be best as tourism....it could be amazing!!!

Why doesn't Banharn grow a set and tell the fugitive criminal to "make love elsewhere". Is "forming a coalition" another way of saying "becoming somebody's bum boy"?

Coalition partners are generally given some sort of sweetener as a thank you but are expected to "toe the party line". Think Democrats and the BJP in the last government (BJP given the "lucrative" Interior, Transport and Commerce Ministries as a big thank you and look how well they they expressed their thanks to the dems whistling.gif )

Why compare with the Dems?

PPD quietly overlooks that the Democrats needed BJT to make up the numbers to form a government. PTP needs CTP for legitimacy.

thumbsup.gifclap2.gif