• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so glad that it got the official approval from theblether.

I also have come to recognise avatars that arouse my interest and look forward to that persons' comments........until someone started a thread showing how you can change your avatar, then I had to do a double-take, as I had to focus on the name instead of the avatar.

But as I am totally new to forums I like some of the imaginations behind the choices of avatars.

All good fun.

Cheers. thumbsup.gif

blink.png

I can confirm that the OP requested permission to start this thread, and said permission was granted. All rights are reserved for the purpose of this thread and theblether shall not be held responsible for the content or consequences of said thread.

As for the actual point in hand, I agree, it's handy to scour over threads and pick up on posts from members that are in the habit of making sense. On the other hand, it's handy for finding posts from members that wind you up, so all round, it's a winning idea!! wai.gif

ps. You set me up there Canuckamuck, you b*st^rd annoyed.giftongue.pngbiggrin.png

when I get a 'like' I find it much easier to see which post it was that has been liked when browsing through a couple of hundred posts.

There again, I don't get many, so my avatar (labelled 'prat' on my desktop) may be superfluous.

My avatar is a reference to a particular spot on a favourite island.

Hopefully it will receive the official theblether stamp of approval next month.

I have sent word to the owners and they are having the hammock strengthened in honour of his impending visit.

All our fingers are crossed in hope of receiving this prestigious award.

:D

Choosing your av is like looking deep into your soul to see who you really are and what that reflects.

Do not make that decision lightly.

Warning, do not try to get inside my head, I don't like it in there myself sometimes.

• Like 1

Choosing your av is like looking deep into your soul to see who you really are and what that reflects.

Warning, do not try to get inside my head, I don't like it in there myself sometimes.

huh.png , sounds like my mrs. sad.png Edited by transam

huh.png , sounds like my mrs. sad.png

You think to mut.

That's why mine is blank. :-(

You're violating the rules of the thread. Book him ref!! post-4641-1156694606.gif

• Like 2