Two Britons Nabbed For ATM Thefts In Chon Buri

webfact

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder if these two had a business and then just went bust? You see it so often that many of UK Failures come here and think they are Mister Wonderful Businessman and then surprise, surprise Mister Wonderful Businessman resorts to type - Mr Failure. They are their own worst enemies who have zero entrepreneurial skills and even less imagination. Hey Rimmer, I think that nice strong rope might be up for sale sometime soon?

Fair enough.

I will check myself.

Done (sat and thought for 15 minutes).

And I will explain starting from the bottom.

A dumb ass is a dumb ass what ever nationality, color, tall, short, fat, thin, pretty or not, etc...

In this case they happened to BE falang.

"Us other falang".

Those of us who actually live here (and I don't mean 3 months a year), are responsible human beings, inject posativeity (sp?, grammar ?) into society, are not drunks and/or womanizers or pedophiles, thieves, the list goes on.

Basically those of us who are a respectful and positive influence on our surroundings.

Get the idea ?

What they used to think we are.

Well I guess that 25 years ago falang in Thailand were looked up to due to our higher levels of technology as well as our respect for their (Thai) culture and religious beliefs.

Are you getting my drift ?

If not, I will be more than happy to teach you more (that is if you are actually open to learning).wai.gif

The one thing I find amusing this these posts is foreigners referring to themselves and other foreigners as farangs...Thai's calling foreigners "farang" I get, but foreigners referring to themselves and other's as farangs....blink.png ...is this part of the "being at one with your Thainess" training ?...by referring to to other foreigners and ones self as a "farang" does it make someone feel more Thaier than Thai....all rather stange and bizzare to me

I know if while in Thailand a foreigner said to me "hey you farang" I would have the tendency to want to punch him in the mouth and tell him to stop being such a silly sod...

• Like 1

Fair enough.

I will check myself.

A dumb ass is a dumb ass what ever nationality, color, tall, short, fat, thin, pretty or not, etc...

"Us other falang".

Those of us who actually live here (and I don't mean 3 months a year), are responsible human beings, inject posativeity (sp?, grammar ?) into society, are not drunks and/or womanizers or pedophiles, thieves, the list goes on.

Basically those of us who are a respectful and positive influence on our surroundings.

Get the idea ?

Well I guess that 25 years ago falang in Thailand were looked up to due to our higher levels of technology as well as our respect for their (Thai) culture and religious beliefs.

If not, I will be more than happy to teach you more (that is if you are actually open to learning).wai.gif

The one thing I find amusing this these posts is foreigners referring to themselves and other foreigners as farangs...Thai's calling foreigners "farang" I get, but foreigners referring to themselves and other's as farangs....blink.png ...is this part of the "being at one with your Thainess" training ?...by referring to to other foreigners and ones self as a "farang" does it make someone feel more Thaier than Thai....all rather stange and bizzare to me

I know if while in Thailand a foreigner said to me "hey you farang" I would have the tendency to want to punch him in the mouth and tell him to stop being such a silly sod...

The same as an American is an American is an American (while not in Thailand).

A falang is a falang is a falang (like me and you) while in Thailand.

Btw, punching a Thai in the mouth is a great way to get yourself killed here.

Fair enough.

I will check myself.

"Us other falang".

Get the idea ?

Note, I used to feel the same way as you (so don't beat yourself up about it).

BUT, after 30 years here I now know what the truth is.

Fair enough.

I will check myself.

"Us other falang".

Get the idea ?

Who said anything about punching a Thai in the mouth ?....rolleyes.gif

Fair enough.

I will check myself.

"Us other falang".

Get the idea ?

Who said anything about punching a Thai in the mouth ?....rolleyes.gif

Oops.

Sorry.

Misread.

My bad.........

ka-tote kap.

I wonder if these two had a business and then just went bust? You see it so often that many of UK Failures come here and think they are Mister Wonderful Businessman and then surprise, surprise Mister Wonderful Businessman resorts to type - Mr Failure. They are their own worst enemies who have zero entrepreneurial skills and even less imagination. Hey Rimmer, I think that nice strong rope might be up for sale sometime soon?

I think one of them has a dad who had/has a successful construction firm in Thailand. Not 100% but name familiar.

I have nothing against ex-pats and of course most of my best friends are ex-pats, plus I’m a long term resident myself.

But I do strongly object to those that abuse the laws and the system here in Thailand. What’s it to me? Because the task of staying in Thailand under the present imposed policies and Immigration regulations is difficult enough without having more obstacles placed in my way due to the selfish, couldn’t give a toss, jack the lad antics of a minority of idiots.

For example, if the parents of these two morons were living and working in Thailand for 10 years, how did the sons manage to stay here for so long?

I do know that according to the police, every farang is now considered suspect of something and our activities here are being placed under grater scrutiny, thanks to those who will not abide by the laws and follow the system.

The image of the farang ex-pat in Thailand is changing, from being respected persons of credibility and wealth from the developed world to the criminal minded from the underclasses of Western society.

The more of these types of people that enter Thailand, the more difficult it is going to become for average; law abiding ex-pats to stay here.

I’m just telling it how it is, the facts and is not a personal arrogance on my part.

My message is to those moving here; is to please know when to tow the line and behave yourselves. We require a low profile in Thailand otherwise the Thais tolerance towards us may soon turn sour.

Edited by Beetlejuice

The British government should introduce a mandatory intelligence test with every application for a passport. It's not fair inflicting morons like these on other nationalities and countries..

Perhaps they should do that on MP's first eh. sad.png

The British government should introduce a mandatory intelligence test with every application for a passport. It's not fair inflicting morons like these on other nationalities and countries..

Problem being would suspect a vast number of TV members would fail this test and TV numbers would reduce significantly...biggrin.png

• Like 2

Nothing new here. Farang acting stupid out of infatuation .. Thai news reports say one of the guys says he did this to give money to a Thai girl so she could start a restaurant.

Problem being would suspect a vast number of TV members would fail this test and TV numbers would reduce significantly...biggrin.png

LOL. Would be one lonely forum.

And then what would you do to fill your day. whistling.gif

And then what would you do to fill your day. whistling.gif

Maybe get some work done for once...biggrin.png .....if they declined my PP, I would just use the other one..thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Lesson to be learned ....

Do not believe everything you see in the movies.cheesy.gif

24 and 34 and lived in Pattaya for 10 years.

Guess they are unimployed, because they never heard of the word work.passifier.gif

So sick of these types....no job, no money, gtfo here....these falang kee nok do not help the rest of us that are planting down roots here

Planting down roots on non-immigrant visas?

Note: They "were detained at their room in Chon Buri’s Bang Lamung district"

They must be very vulnerable people or have powerful support not be remanded in prison.

They're using detain in the sense of being stopped by the police in their room. It's a bit confusing I know. Arrested would have been a better term

Edited by mca
  • Like 1

They look like a bunch of scallies. I bet they are from the north of England.

Apparantly, one is from Essex, so unless Essex has moved north due to polar shift...at least one of the gentlemen is a Southern git...so guess thats part of your theroy shot to sh*t

I fully agree, Thai immigration should make visa's harder to get, increase the monetary requirements required every year etc, got to keep the undesirables out of Thailand

My ideal solution ( from a strictly personal perspective of course) for me to sit in immi and just say "yes" or "no" to the officer in charge as the applicants file past me based on a completely arbitrary system that only I know. The only reason I'd give would be " I don't like the look of him" biggrin.png

no under 25s unless accompanied by an over 40 would be my solution , ....cant see anything like this being introduced but im sure it would be benificial to LOS , so many of these younger guys think they are in ibiza or majorca , i wish they would stay there until they learn something from the "school of life" and show some respect , i know thailand is going down hill and the last thing this country needs is idiots like this making the place look more dangerous than it is , please .............just STAY AWAY !