Public Masturbator

Hachi

Wow, it's obvious none of you guys have been a sorority girl, living in the "sorority district" of a major American university (like I was when I was younger, thinner and had long flowing red-blonde hair) I hate to be the voice of enlightment, but this happens all the time.

The police would come and do training sessions at the sorority house, with the main message being don't freak out and remember as many details as possible. It wasn't like we never seen before what the perv was offering!

Some of my sorority sisters took the stance of laughing and saying "my boyfriend is much bigger!". Others (like me) treated them like older (deviant) brothers and said "pull your pants on, you're making a spectacle of yourself." They can be reasoned with and they never did additional harm, even after their jail terms.

This behavior is consistent with a person who has deviant behavior on a degenerative cycle. I’ve dealt with rape suspects in the past almost all of them had histories following a cycle that started with being a peeping tom, then doing this sort of thing and after a few more steps sexual battery and in some cases sexual battery ending in homicide.

I'd like to see a study that shows that a wanke_r may become a murderer.

why is it always; always; always...a man?sad.png

still; we live in hope...certainly wont be running off to tell the girly so quickly though

Happens a lot with girls here on samui, but when you take a closer look, it's a katoy. sick.gif

Alright, I have resisted posting, but I think that if you stay away from Ratchadamnoen Road you wont have a problem. It should be clear to all that when you walk in a decrepit, dodgy, seedy road like this, which suffers the effects of mass tourism of the worst kind, you can expect this to happen.

How many families do you see there or friendly people out for a stroll. It is the red light district plain and simple and most Thai people (like myself and my wife) will not go to an area like that. We want it shut down with the prostitutes, drugs and crime but tourists and expats keep it running, with that silly facade of a Sunday Walking Street.

:rolleyes: (Finally: )

• Like 2