Can Make A Subsitute Of Thai Birth Certificate In Pattaya For A Northern Girl ?

Danielsiam

My girlfriend from Kamphaeng Phet, have a very broken and unreadable Birth Certificate and it will be not accepted to my Embassy sure..

So now we live in Pattaya and we need a BC or the subsitut of Birth Certificate ( Attest of born city place ) can be Issued from Amphoe normally that I here.., but so.. my girlfriend is pregnant and we don't want to go Kamphaeng Phet..

So, can do this in Pattaya also ? what the easy way and where the Amphoe office in Pattaya ?

Thanks by advance.

Unfortunately not, she will have to go to the Amphur that originally issued the birth certificate

Not entirely true.

It can be done in another Amphur.

That said, forget Chonburi/Pattaya, so sorry have to go somewhere where tourists & all are not earmarked as teamoney suppliers.

If, somebody, two family members or some official or somebody like that, is available to undersign a declaration that she is who she is, where she was born, who her parents were, there might be a birthplace declaration.

But for that, the original, damaged birth certificate must be lost in a fire or something like that.

Can be done in any Amphur.

My wife was born in Ayuddya, got one in Khon Kaen

Edited by hansnl

You can go to the ampur office in Nongprue (on the darkside). It's at the end of Soi Nern Plub Wan behind the temple/ highschool. They are super friendly in there and they can print up an official copy of her brith cert from the thai registry computer system. All that stuff is computerized now. There is no reason to go back to her place of birth to get a copy. The cost is minimal as well as the staff there are super friendly.

Edited by Jayman

Unfortunately not, she will have to go to the Amphur that originally issued the birth certificate

Apologies to the OP for incorrect info. Good to see that things are changing...