True Switched Over To The New Encryption ?

LivinLOS

I dont use the true boxes, I have known for a while at some point I would lose the signal as it moves over unless I get the new HD box and paired card.

Seem to have lost my feed as of midnight last night.

Anyone else with a box (non true) and card working this morning.. The Sonnen / Silva fight is in a couple of hours !!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TrueVision will move most of the Western channels to the New NDS system on or after 16th July This Month

that will be the end of dreambox and cardsharing and other naughty devices that currently decode truevision .

If you want to continue to watch western channels in Thailand you will either need to subscribe to truevision new NDS service

or if your on a budget or dont have a satellite dish you can view many western channels in HD upto 60 HD channels on MaigeTv iptv box its half the price of truevision package with no monthly fee's

regards

TrueVision will move most of the Western channels to the New NDS system on or after 16th July This Month

that will be the end of dreambox and cardsharing and other naughty devices that currently decode truevision .

If you want to continue to watch western channels in Thailand you will either need to subscribe to truevision new NDS service

or if your on a budget or dont have a satellite dish you can view many western channels in HD upto 60 HD channels on MaigeTv iptv box its half the price of truevision package with no monthly fee's

regards

U sure?

I know the big satellite companies hire big time think tanks to figure ways to get more money and to let the pirates get equipped then change the descrambler signals. The ways to charge sports and home country channels more and legally block any signals they can't control.

Yeah but now streaming and torrent downloads make up so much of media use, you cant just keep making people use bad boxes, low choice, low def and top tier costs. That worked when there was no other game in town, now its not like that any more.

If they dont get the value added proposition right everyone will just move to alternatives. The more restrictions they put in, the more they tie you to a crappy box you cant even reprogram the channel lineup, the more people will realize that between iTunes, netflix, iPlayer, streaming, and torrents.. With little media boxes like xstreamer and boxee, you dont need them any more.

regards

U sure?

Yes im sure they will move to the NEW NDS Version 4 impossible to use dreambox or cardshare - It is the End !!

The only way to get tv is as above - but really the Maigetv Iptv box offers loads of HD channels and picture quality is mint .

Truevision will never and are way behind when it comes to HD and picture quality .

All Thai forum's and many dealers postings switch off western channels July 16th sure

We shall have to wait and see - Its time for MaigeTv Iptv box

regards

This MaigeTv requires a broadband connection to the receiver. What type of line is needed and how fast and stable? The web site does not indicate any requirements

Because this is real full hd 1080 you need a min 3mb but the supplier say recomend 5mb

I have a TOT 5MB in bangkok and its perfect no breakups i can watch tv and use my pc same time no problems with 5mb

there other website explains more clear here > http://www.iptv-thailand.com/english-iptv.html

oh about sponor im not the dealer im just telling people that there is real tv out there thats worth buying aprat from crapy ubc

this maigetv has so much for the farang community and thats what thai visa is about a farang community ?

But since you quoted sponsor i forward your quote to the dealer

he said this month he will sponser thaivisa in a big way !!

regards

This MaigeTv requires a broadband connection to the receiver. What type of line is needed and how fast and stable? The web site does not indicate any requirements

Because this is real full hd 1080 you need a min 3mb but the supplier say recomend 5mb

I have a TOT 5MB in bangkok and its perfect no breakups i can watch tv and use my pc same time no problems with 5mb

there other website explains more clear here > http://www.iptv-thailand.com/english-iptv.html

oh about sponor im not the dealer im just telling people that there is real tv out there thats worth buying aprat from crapy ubc

this maigetv has so much for the farang community and thats what thai visa is about a farang community ?

But since you quoted sponsor i forward your quote to the dealer

he said this month he will sponser thaivisa in a big way !!

regards

You sure know a lot about the service and are promoting it a lot for someone who is not the dealer.

• Like 1

Well the carzy thing is, I have a dreambox system for the power of the dreamboxes, the recording capability and the way you can stream the video feeds over a network to multizone through my home. I was using my fully paid up UBC platinum and + every channel.. Until they did this to me.

Since I dont want their crap, low quality, unconfigurable, non streaming boxes, and since theres plenty of other alternatives, it was them making the switch, that had me this morning using non legit methods to access the content I have already paid for !! Of course I have a problem at 9am on a sunday and by 10am on a sunday the private installer is there to fix it.. True maybe sometime next week. Miss the F1, miss the MotoGP, and miss the UFC !! The same company that for 2 years has failed to change my equipment location address and now wants to charge me 2000b for the HD upgrade because of their problems.

I didnt mind paying top whack for the package.. I do mind the awful service attitude.. So now they lose the customer.. And I still (for now) have the feed.. Well done True.

For as long as i have used them , they have been consistent on the "awful service attitude" !

You keep linking that site.. But it doesnt make anything more clear..

Channel listings.. Net requirements for HD, etc etc etc..

It does list the channels, but only 21 HD and 9 SD in English and no explanation about the other 49 HD channels provided. Are the Arabic, Chinese and Indian HD channels included to make up the 60? And 251 non-English channels to make up the 290 SD channels?

If so it still doesn't seem to cover all my needs which are provided for by TrueVisions.

Edited by PattayaParent
  • Like 2

It does list the channels, but only 21 HD and 9 SD in English and no explanation about the other 49 HD channels provided. Are the Arabic, Chinese and Indian HD channels included to make up the 60? And 251 non-English channels to make up the 290 SD channels?

If so it still doesn't seem to cover all my needs which are provided for by TrueVisions.

It has much more than truevision

It does list all channels HD look at the english and chinese page as it does both !

They also add many new channels monthly

They also do sponsor this forum i have seen there banner rotate on the forum news section

as i said im just a happy customer

regards

Edited by james255
  • Like 1

It does list all channels HD look at the english and chinese page as it does both !

They also do sponsor this forum i have seen there banner rotate on the forum news section

regards

The channel listing I see is http://www.iptv-thai...&products_id=32

which is certainly not 60 HD and 290 SD channels and is not as comprehensive as TrueVisions which broadcasts ALL EPL games, not just Saturday games, and also has several children's channels.

And as I don't speak Chinese I'm not interested in those channels.

Edited by PattayaParent

regards

Instant expert. One month on this blog

I dont use the true boxes, I have known for a while at some point I would lose the signal as it moves over unless I get the new HD box and paired card.

Seem to have lost my feed as of midnight last night.

Anyone else with a box (non true) and card working this morning.. The Sonnen / Silva fight is in a couple of hours !!

My non True box with no card is still recieving signal as of this evening.

No.. It lists 21 HD channels.. What are the other 39 ??

So where the actual list.. Theres 60 HD channels.. And 240 SD channels ??

So what are they, not 'some' of them.. An actual lineup and list of what we are supposed to pay for.

If you or someone expects to take peoples money, then defining what is being provided for that money is kinda essential.

Edited by LivinLOS
  • Like 2

No.. It lists 21 HD channels.. What are the other 39 ??

So where the actual list.. Theres 60 HD channels.. And 240 SD channels ??

So what are they, not 'some' of them.. An actual lineup and list of what we are supposed to pay for.

If you or someone expects to take peoples money, then defining what is being provided for that money is kinda essential.

I saw that the rest of the HD channels are mainly Chinese like CCTV HD ect., and others that we probably won't be interested in.

Like I said in my previous post on Sunday 16th July the present system (Irdeto) shuts down and is replaced by the new one (NDS V4) which at the moment can't be cracked so no Dreambox for now. Its all on Truevision website if you need confirmation.

You DONT have to crack the encryption einstein, you need the master keys and master keys are not availible for most encryption systems. There are many ways to bypass the encryption, people have been doing it for years. Nothing special about NDS, irdeto's master keys have never been available thats why people use other ways to access the signal. By true changing boxes it only means the generic box makers will have to produce a new box to bypass it and they will. You will just have to purchase a new box to replace your old one. Manufacturers in china prob already have engineered a workaround and are ramping up production as i type.

I wouldn't believe everything this guys says, he was trying to "promote" his maigetv service on this thread as well:

http://www.thaivisa....e/#entry5457361

Just pay to be sponsor.

James255 is either a True employee or has direct contact with one. As he correctly stated True will shut down their entire operation late on 15 July and will resume broadcasting via their new whatever at 0900 16 July. Not too sure what he means when he states that dream boxes / card sharing will no longer work, all I do know is that if current true suscribers who haven't "upgraded" their box to the new HD box they will be out in the cold come 0900 16 July. Yesterday a true truck arrived in my neighborhood with a load of new boxes, big black H D on the top of each box, and began to replace boxes to it's paying customers.

Now the rub: Last year when True dropped ASN, without notice I got so upset I cancelled our True suscription. It took 3 months for them to get around to picking up their box that I was renting but they left the dish due to the fact it's about 30 meters off the ground and all but impossible to get to. Now that I am all but sure ASN is back on True the wife and I went to the true store located at Secon Square to once again suscribe to their service. If it wasn't bad enough to have to stand at the counter listening to three young Thai lads brag about how much they are earning in commissions selling Iphones and T V boxes for some 20 + minutes, they dropped a bombshell on us. When one finally asked my wife if we needed any help she told him that we wanted to suscribe to Truevisions, Gold package if it contained ASN, if not then we wanted the package that carries it. He placed an application in front of us and asked if we currently have any True accounts which we do, my wife's Iphone. He stamped something on the top of the application, it was in Thai which I can't read, and then told us to fill out the application. When completed my wife asked the simplest of questions. When would someone from True arrive at the house to install the service? He looked at us like we were from Mars. He said, " well U will be placed on a waiting list due to the fact at present we don't have enough of our new HD boxes go to our paying custoners let alone new customers". He then asked another guy at the counter who said we will most likely have to wait 2 to 3 months before a box will become available! Ah, yea True strikes again.....Hopefully I'll get service back before the NFL season starts, already assume the pre-season is a loss.

• Like 1