Teen Girl Sexually Assaulted By Three Police Officers, A Taxi Driver And Her Father: Pathum Thani

webfact

Teen Girl Sexually Assaulted By Three Police Officers, A Taxi Driver And Her Father

In a shameful case of sexual crimes, a ninth grade girl reported being raped by three policemen, and later raped by the taxi driver whom she had fled to for help. She also later revealed to police that she had been raped by her father since the age of 7.

PATHUMTHANI – July 10, 2012 [PDN]; Mr. Sinlapachai Kenpa, authority of the Ministry of Social development and Human Security, brought “Miss Jane”(alias), age 15, a ninth grade student of a Patumthani school, to the Nongsuea police station to notify police that she had been repeatedly raped by her father since she was 7 years old. The father, Mr. Somnuek (surname withheld), is 41 years old.

Miss Jane also revealed to the police other recent rapes: by three policeman and a taxi driver. The rapes occurred after she joined the traffic volunteer project of Pratoo Chulalongkorn police station in Thanyaburi , to help people in rush hour traffic. Three policemen had befriended her and gave her money, and she thought she could trust them completely.

She did not know their real names, as they told her to call them “Ja Por,” “Ja Sor,” and a third man whose name she did not know. They treated her to meals and she did not think it was suspicious, because they were policemen and she thought they were just being kind. While she was eating they convinced her to drink alcohol, which she drank and felt dizzy and drunk. So the three volunteered to take her home, but on the way they brought her to a motel and raped her.

Full story: http://www.pattayada...and-her-father/

-- Pattaya Daily News 2012-07-11

footer_n.gif

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a sad state of affairs.

If it is true, then God/Her Buddha pity the girl at this statement:-

"As for the three policemen and the taxi driver, the police in the area were notified and will be looking for those suspects."

So the guys who did it, if true, will be looking for themselves? What a complete charade! sad.pngbah.gif

-mel.

• Like 1

Everyone but the postman... poor girl if true story

Horrible if true but what a string of bad luck. Her father, the taxi driver who she went to for help and three policemen ... smells off to me.

Is that image over at the top of the article on the Pattaya Daily News really necessary given the gravity of the story?

I thought it was a Degas' pastel: 'Apres Le Bain'... ;)

-mel.

I hope this is not true and simply turns out to be a story of a girl who was scared of the punishment her father would hand out for staying out all night.

She's thai.. not Australian.

• Like 2

Very sad if true although it does seem amazingly bad luck.

"The rapes occurred after she joined the traffic volunteer project of Pratoo Chulalongkorn police station in Thanyaburi , to help people in rush hour traffic."

What sort of project uses a 15 year old to help people in rush hour traffic? How do they help exactly? I'm a bit confused by this part of the story.

Very sad if true although it does seem amazingly bad luck.

"The rapes occurred after she joined the traffic volunteer project of Pratoo Chulalongkorn police station in Thanyaburi , to help people in rush hour traffic."

What sort of project uses a 15 year old to help people in rush hour traffic? How do they help exactly? I'm a bit confused by this part of the story.

They blow whistles and wave cars forward. I think it's the white gloves that actually increase the speed of traffic flow

Unfortunately this kind of thing happens every day in Thailand and only rarely gets reported.

Are you regularly involved in the assaults or are you the victim of being raped daily by multiple policemen and your father as well as a taxi driver? Just curious how you would know this happens every day if it is not reported.

• Like 2

What a sad state of affairs.

If it is true, then God/Her Buddha pity the girl at this statement:-

"As for the three policemen and the taxi driver, the police in the area were notified and will be looking for those suspects."

So the guys who did it, if true, will be looking for themselves? What a complete charade! sad.pngbah.gif

-mel.

100% agreed.sad.pngbah.gifsick.gif

If this is true, then it would be truly sickening, molested by her father, raped by those who have sworn to protect and raped by a taxi driver, I hope that police from outside the duristriction of the police station where the officers who allegedly took part in the crime are called in to investigate.

Is that image over at the top of the article on the Pattaya Daily News really necessary given the gravity of the story?

Unreal -- Really sick standards in journalism. Absolutely nothing of value in this story and the picture except to catch readers attention at the expense of a young girl be it her going through a horrific event or just being a stupid teen caught up in lies.

Arkady, I would guess that you may well be right, you wouldn't need access to info/news. The law of averages would come up with your response, so why a poster attacked you for a pretty normal reply, it would apply to most countries.

No one yet Knows if the story IS true, until more facts come out. We need to know more about her family background/history of bad parent abuse, her everyday life, was she doing a regular job (paid) or voluntry ?? If this is true it is sick, something is definatly lacking somewhere down the line.

I wouldn't want to mention other countries, as we would be a bit off track, BUT here is a place where things like this are more likely to happen than the west, Look at your sex trade here, and for most where is the good guidence from elders/parents/society.

I would doubt this event is always happening BUT the home abuse I would believe to be more rampant.

Unfortunately this kind of thing happens every day in Thailand and only rarely gets reported.

Are you regularly involved in the assaults or are you the victim of being raped daily by multiple policemen and your father as well as a taxi driver? Just curious how you would know this happens every day if it is not reported.

There are two sides to this story no one has been found guilty, And quite frankly i think she is lying.

They say that they are looking for the police - They don't have to look too far Pratoo Chulalongkorn police station in Thanyaburi - just go to that police station and have the girl do a visual on all the coppers. The father should be dragged away in handcuffs, tried and sentenced for rape of a minor and tucked away in prison for 20 years. If the father was sent to prison in the USA the gangs in prison would make hi9m a girlfriend real quick.

There are two sides to this story no one has been found guilty, And quite frankly i think she is lying.

There is actually 3 sides to every story. Your side, my side, and the side of the truth. So many get caught up in black/white that they forget all the grey area in between.

Lets not lose sight of the fact that she is 15 years old and sex with her is illegal whether she consented to it freely or not. If she was paid for sex then that is even more illegal.

Edited by Jayman