Is This A Scam ? Happen To Anyone

thequietman

Delivery information,

Our company’s courier couldn’t deliver your parcel.

SERVICE: Standard Shipping

NUMBER OF YOUR ITEM:U399093871NU

INSURANCE: Yes

Postal label is enclosed to the letter.

Print your label and show it at the post office.

An additional information

If the parcel isn’t received within 30 working days our company will have the right to claim compensation from you for it's keeping in the amount of $8.25 for each day of keeping over limited time.

You can find the information about the procedure and conditions of parcels keeping in the nearest office.

Thank you for attention.

FedEx Customer Services.

I am in Thailand and am not expecting anything. The grammar seems suspect. looks like they are trying to get my address, Yes? anybody else get one of these. the email was sent from [email protected]

Maybe a mistake. It has been sent twice now. once a few months back and now again.

sorry spelt happen wrong in the header but cant change it.

Edited by cdnvic
Topic typo fixed

I get these all the time but mine is always a ups delivery since I have never used ups and not ordered anything it is obviously suspect

There is also a new one I got last week the email heading was FBI issuing a arrest warrant for me due to me not filling some paperwork but of coarse if I payed $250 to some Nigerian bank they could fix the problem and the arrest warrant would be cancelled how people gall for these things I don't know

Edited by taninthai

Does your anti-spam/anti-virus software not pick this up? These have been around for a while now, and whereas they can be updated, they normally run with the same coding.

These attachments are a great advert for installing protection.

I am in Thailand and am not expecting anything

Well there ya go....

I have a few gems for sale, good price if you're interested....

I, the bank director in Lagos have a client with the same name as you, and he just passed away.

For a small fee I send you the money......

Yup got two such letters and sent them to spam. I never communicate by email with Fedex. Always online at their site. If it looks wrong it goes into trash. Never take chances.

What about all the jokes sent around the world every day??? How many do you open that say xxx or do not open at the office? Some things you just too tempting.