Transgenders Rough Up Iranian For Playing But Not Paying

Rimmer

Transgenders Rough Up Iranian For Playing But Not Paying

PATTAYA:--Three large Pattaya transgender ladies beat an Iranian man in North Pattaya after he paid for sex with one of them, but tried to escape without paying. He suffered serious bruises and fingernail scratches on his neck, face and head.

PATTAYA – July 20, 2012 [PDN]; At 3:30 a.m., while Pol. Maj. Col. Sakesan Ruewate, inspector of suppression division, was patrolling in the north area, he saw a beaten victim while passing the top of Pattaya soi 4, Pattaya Second Road, moo5, Naklue, Banglamoong, Chonburi.

The victim was an Arabic tourist, Mr. Arum Dorre, a 47-year-old Iranian, who told the police officer that he had been beaten by 3 transgender ladies. The police officer examined his face and saw bruises and cuts from fingernails, and on his neck there was black and blue bruises. There were also traces of black and blue bruises on the victim’s head. Mr.Arum could not speak English, but tried to tell police what happened with hand gestures.

The police caught all of the suspects at the crime scene: Mr. Somkiat Duangtale, 23, Mr. Somboon Fangsawan, 22, and Mr.Thanawut Iniam, 19. They were all big people, but dressed and wore makeup like women, so initially they did not look obviously different from real females.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2012/07/20/transgenders-rough-up-iranian-for-playing-but-not-paying/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2012-07-20

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

You've gotta love the conclusion to this:

"The police fined both parties and told them to talk and compromise with each other, and they separated at the end"

The police fined the Iranian for not paying for sex???

<deleted>?

BUT, the guy will now lose his head when he gets home. bah.gif

Not so. Transexuality is legally recognised in Iran and it carries out more sex change operations that any other country in the world apart from Thailand.

Not so. Transexuality is legally recognised in Iran and it carries out more sex change operations that any other country in the world apart from Thailand.

Don't go overboard. Your painting way too rosy a picture of minority sexual rights in Iran. A lot of the men in Iran getting sex change are regular gay men who are pressured to do so as homosexuality is a capital offense under Iranian Sharia law and they normally would have zero desire to change their sex. Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Don't go overboard. Your painting way too rosy a picture of minority sexual rights in Iran. A lot of the men in Iran getting sex change are regular gay men who are pressured to do so as homosexuality is a capital offense under Iranian Sharia law and they normally would have zero desire to change their sex.

Please tell me which part of my post is not true and factual? Which particular part of it 'painted a rosy picture'? There was no opinion in my post - just facts.

Don't go overboard. Your painting way too rosy a picture of minority sexual rights in Iran. A lot of the men in Iran getting sex change are regular gay men who are pressured to do so as homosexuality is a capital offense under Iranian Sharia law and they normally would have zero desire to change their sex.

Please tell me which part of my post is not true and factual? Which particular part of it 'painted a rosy picture'? There was no opinion in my post - just facts.

Please don't be so ingenuous. You painteda picture of transgender life in Iran leaving out CRITICAL context. Namely, a whole lot of the transgender people in Iran are not transgender people! Not on the inside. I'm talking about the gay men who have been brutalized by one the more anti-gay regimes on earth to cut off their penises. Got it now? Edited by Jingthing

Please don't be so ingenuous. You painteda picture of transgender life in Iran leaving out CRITICAL context. Namely, a whole lot of the transgender people in Iran are not transgender people! Not on the inside. I'm talking about the gay men who have been brutalized by one the more anti-gay regimes on earth to cut off their penises. Got it now?

Transam said that the guy would be beheaded when he got home. I pointed out that it wasn't likely because of the Iranian stance on transexuality. That's it. That's all. I didn't paint anything. I expressed no opinion on the treatment of transexuals in Iran. I was pointing out facts. It's you, once again, who jumps to unwarranted conclusions so you can, yet again, be offended. Be my guest. Be as offended as you want. I'm not biting this time.

I didn't say I was offended. I said you painted too rosy a picture and I explicitly explained why. The vast majority of people don't know the first thing about transgendered life in Iran and if all they read was what you wrote, they would have an entirely warped impression. This offended thing is your meme. Edited by Jingthing

Your painting way too rosy a picture of minority sexual rights in Iran.

Let's not forget the bigger picture.

It doesn't matter whether you are a woman or man, gay or straight, white or black, or any combination of the above; Iran and all the neighbouring countries, and all the neighbouring countries of those neighbouring countries, are the last places on earth in which anyone is his/her right mind would choose to live. Complete sh*t-holes devoid of any merit.

• Like 2

It doesn't matter whether you are a woman or man, gay or straight, white or black, or any combination of the above; Iran and all the neighbouring countries, and all the neighbouring countries of those neighbouring countries, are the last places on earth in which anyone is his/her right mind would choose to live. Complete sh*t-holes devoid of any merit.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Words fail me.

Alluded to in an earlier post but ...

Mr.Arum could not speak English, but tried to tell police what happened with hand gestures

That would have been interesting to watch ... where is a camera when you need one ... biggrin.png

If you'd ever been to Tehran you'd know that parts of it are quite beautiful and the lifestyle/nightlife there is very cosmopolitan and exciting, most westerners that I've met who have been there would happily and easily live there.

If you'd ever been to Tehran you'd know that parts of it are quite beautiful ...

I have travelled extensively in many places in the middle East. Some of them are indeed beautiful and if it wasn't for the prevailing culture and the people they would indeed probably make very nice places to live. The same applies to most countries in the world, of course.

• Like 1

Mr.Arum could not speak English, but tried to tell police what happened with hand gestures

That would have been interesting to watch ... where is a camera when you need one ... biggrin.png

Yeah, may have been like a scene from Fawlty Towers, Manuel being the tourist and the copper being Basil.

Yeah, may have been like a scene from Fawlty Towers, Manuel being the tourist and the copper being Basil.

What's the hand gesture for a ladyboy, anyone know? :rolleyes:

... so the moral of the story - choose your parents wisely.

Not necessary to sugarcoat the situation over there Darrel.

• Like 1

If you'd ever been to Tehran you'd know that parts of it are quite beautiful ...

I have travelled extensively in many places in the middle East. Some of them are indeed beautiful and if it wasn't for the prevailing culture and the people they would indeed probably make very nice places to live. The same applies to most countries in the world, of course.

You say such places are "devoid of any merit" and that "if it wasn't for the prevailing culture and the people they would indeed probably make very nice places to live". So, nice place to park a camel and that's about it then!

If you've never been there and you don't know firsthand what it's like, why not say so.

You say such places are "devoid of any merit" and that "if it wasn't for the prevailing culture and the people they would indeed probably make very nice places to live". So, nice place to park a camel and that's about it then!

If you've never been there and you don't know firsthand what it's like, why not say so.

Ignore him - anyone that can describe an entire, multi-national and multi-cultural area of the planet as "shit-holes devoid of any merit" is beneath contempt.

• Like 1