Chepest Way To Send Money Online,Is Money Brookers Skill Account Better Then Paypal?

Hello!

Can someone give a overwiew,what is the cheapest possiblite or exchange rate of the different online paying company's ?

I think about to open a money brookers account ?

Is it cheaper then Paypal?

Or any others,that I don't know at the moment!?

Thanks for information!

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

I would not use PayPal to transfer money, the slightest hint something is not right they will freeze the account for 3 months, and there is not a thing you can do about it, no appeal. I know this from experience, don't touch them.

The safest way is bank to bank, or Western Union, there is no particular cheap way of transferring money in my opinion

Yes, they can be pretty touchy, but in the end its in an effort to protect their and our interests. Also, I've had the same issue and had it removed within minutes of calling. Don't wait three months, it only takes one phone call to verify....

I would not use PayPal to transfer money, the slightest hint something is not right they will freeze the account for 3 months, and there is not a thing you can do about it, no appeal. I know this from experience, don't touch them.

The safest way is bank to bank, or Western Union, there is no particular cheap way of transferring money in my opinion

"I think about to open a money brookers account ?

Is it cheaper then Paypal?"

On top of the small transfer fee, both charge a hefty exchange rate weighting (several %), and PayPal have a nasty fee for cross-border payments also, for those who think they can outsmart them by sending and receiving in the same currency.

However, for small payments there is not much better to be had, unless you can use a credit/debit card with no exchange rate weighting.

I have used Western Union both online and in person bringing cash. surprisingly it was cheaper for me to stop into the local market and send the cash then to use the online service. Same basic exchange rate, but one was $20 versus $10 USD I think it was. That did not make a lot of sense to me, but since I drive by the market that has a Western Union service, I stopped in on my second transaction and saved $10 USD. Since I was only sending about $200 total as I recal, the fee percentage saving was worth it.

Takes a little longer for money to hit account but Halifax's £9.50 online rate is pretty good.

First 3 transfers are only £7.50.....

Need a current account though to do it.