Wife'S Mother Visiting The Us

My company has offered me a job in the USA and would cover all the visa requirements for me, my thai wife and 2 children to relocate. Does anyone know how easy it is for my wife's mother to get a visitors visa and how long they are normally issued for ? I think my wife would be happier with the move if she knew her mother could visit for a couple of months each year.

Any experience of this situation ?

sorry no experience on my part, me and my wife were just talking about the same thing. We would like to have her mom come and visit.

I did some research on the subject and the biggest obstacle seem to be , that we would need to prove to the interviewer, that Mom will return to Thailand when her visa is over, and that we are not trying to circumvent the immigration process by obtaining a tourist visa.

This can be accomplished be providing evidence of intent to return, such as Husband and family that she takes care of back in Thailand, business that she runs and needs to return to, property, bank accounted etc. and even then it is up to the discretion of the individual interviewer

Look forward to learning what you find out as we are in a similar boat..