Nude Sunbathing

scubachild

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent post !
I have been to many of Thailand's islands/beaches that have been popular with western tourists for many, many years and found that the Thai people who benefit from and serve these travelers have learned to simply look the other way ...

Although the young Thai men on Koh Samui always seemed, in times past, only too grateful not to look the other way, indeed seemed almost enthusiastic for the opportunity to line up to view the naked farang tits on-display at their local beaches ! :D

This was doubtless the exception that proves the rule. :D

well in samui the french love to go topless and one of the more popular beach bars in chewang where there is a large number of beach beds it is common to see bare breast, as well as many perky fake and large ones that would make any LB jealous. :)

Yes it is illegal in public!

and it is illegal to leave home without underwear! (read it somewhere)

After all, it's very ignorant in non-western societies, like Thailand!

In that case I'm always illegal in Thailand. It's too hot for underwear in tropical countries. I learned that old trick from a Vietnam vet. Much cooler and not so sweaty.

Presumably the many members of farang special-forces, who claim to now reside in places such as Pattaya, also 'go Commando' on a regular basis ? :) Perhaps this is a suitable topic for a Poll ?

Edited by Ricardo