Best Breakfast In Cm?

brotherother

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There used to be a pub called 'True Blue'.

Before True blue it was Domino and run by the West brothers. I thought it was quite good then.

By the way, anyone know how Morris is doing (from True Blue)?

Edited by uptheos

re.

I've always thought that the Irish Pub is pretty good

it is ! ... this is the small english and that bacon is good : )

re .. By the way, anyone know how Morris is doing

he was looking ok last september : )

dave2

ps this is this mornings view of doi suthepn 5 mins ago : )

post-42592-0-63908400-1350868399_thumb.j

post-42592-0-01546600-1350868511_thumb.j

post-42592-0-77542400-1350869190_thumb.j

I suppose when people ask for the best breakfast they are also looking for the best value... UN i would think is quite expensive comparred to other places offering the same quality and quantity. The Olde Bell was my local but i am now going to either The Wall or opposite at The Bamboo Cafe, both around 100 baht and good. Can someone please tell me and others where this Archers and Pun Pun are located. Thank you.

Agreed. Good food and good portions at the Pun Pun.

A few people that I know (American's) say that Pun Pun is really good value.

The fact that you specified (American's) is giving me pause for thought. Does that mean that American's lie more than other nationalities or less than other nationalities, or just that you only know a few American's who don't lie ????

jjoc

ust joking of course]

G

The fact that you specified (American's) is giving me pause for thought. Does that mean that American's lie more than other nationalities or less than other nationalities, or just that you only know a few American's who don't lie ????

jjoc

ust joking of course]

G

I know that many forum members of other nationalities, have recommended your place, but the people I know personally that use your place just happen to be Americans (the church going type that don't lie rolleyes.gif ) and they like it.

I would of course try it for myself, if it weren't for the on-going attempt to try and get me to receive 10% off the bill, when I simply don't want to become a cheap Charlie. biggrin.pngwink.png

jjoc

ust joking of course]

G

I know that many forum members of other nationalities, have recommended your place, but the people I know personally that use your place just happen to be Americans (the church going type that don't lie rolleyes.gif ) and they like it.

I would of course try it for myself, if it weren't for the on-going attempt to try and get me to receive 10% off the bill, when I simply don't want to become a cheap Charlie. biggrin.pngwink.png

Better reconsider your decision on the 10%...... by holding out for 20% has a way of making you look like a CC.

The perfect solution would be for you to come by and take the 10% discount , then not to appear as a CC, we have a charity that you can donate that amount or maybe even match it. The charity is DGHOASS

Problem solved.

G

wai.gif

• Like 1

I suppose when people ask for the best breakfast they are also looking for the best value... UN i would think is quite expensive comparred to other places offering the same quality and quantity. The Olde Bell was my local but i am now going to either The Wall or opposite at The Bamboo Cafe, both around 100 baht and good. Can someone please tell me and others where this Archers and Pun Pun are located. Thank you.

For Archers....go past the UN Irish Pub (on the right), direction away from the moat.....next traffic lights turn left....middle of shop units on right after about 75 yards/metres.....breakfast excellent value for money...

• Like 1

Gonzo

I havent forgiven you since the day I came for lunch....had a booking for the girly and two friends later in the evening at the Antique house; but my appettite was already quelled.

It was painful to see 3 others gorge themselves whilst I was still burning energy from lunchtime.

Its a one meal a day place for sure whether brekky, or lunch

As for the 10% Ups, you can keep schtum. not reveal your TV identity and no one is the wiser, its not an issue...I didnt want it either; it reminded me of a payrise= 10% of f*** all is f*** all.

As for the 10% Ups, you can keep schtum. not reveal your TV identity and no one is the wiser, its not an issue...I didnt want it either; it reminded me of a payrise= 10% of f*** all is f*** all.

It's an ongoing personal joke.with G.

Gonzo

I havent forgiven you since the day I came for lunch....had a booking for the girly and two friends later in the evening at the Antique house; but my appettite was already quelled.

It was painful to see 3 others gorge themselves whilst I was still burning energy from lunchtime.

Eye, Eye, ya Eye,,,,,,,, sounds somewhat like a Mexican Maraichi tune to me..... Now Eye , both you and I will no longer be mistaken for the young track stars we once were, but your post did give me pause for thought though. Is there some reason a mature person of your age chose to go , with I'm assuming 3 pretty & young chickeys, to a place called

" Antique " ???

Can't blame that on the little snacky you had here...

tongue.pngtongue.pngwai2.gif

<snip for brevity>

I'm not so sure, if someone offered me a 10%-enhancement of my manly member, I wouldn't be so quick to reject the offer ! laugh.png

Now if only one of these recommended-breakfasts came with that guarantee, there would be people fighting to get into the restaurant, I would suggest ! Ten-percent is all in the eye of the beholder ! tongue.png

Edited by Ricardo

For Archers....go past the UN Irish Pub (on the right), direction away from the moat.....next traffic lights turn left....middle of shop units on right after about 75 yards/metres.....breakfast excellent value for money...

I'm an early-bird and most places seem to open later than when I want to eat. Has anyone got opening times for these places?

Gonzo

I will join the complainants in this case, as I was unable to finish my Mexican feast. A tragedy that was....delicious grub! biggrin.png

<snip for brevity>

I'm not so sure, if someone offered me a 10%-enhancement of my manly member, I wouldn't be so quick to reject the offer ! laugh.png

Now if only one of these recommended-breakfasts came with that guarantee, there would be people fighting to get into the restaurant, I would suggest ! Ten-percent is all in the eye of the beholder ! tongue.png

I must admit the 'show me your member' is a bit off putting.

But with all the members G has, he really doesn't need to see mine...... I mean an oeuf is an oeuf at Pun Pun.

Not Bake and Bite ! Google the place and it says the restaurant is near Changklan.. so after driving about for 20 minutes i find out its no longer there moved years ago ! Its now on soi 6 Nimanhamin... so i went this morning for the Eggs Benedict. NO SPINACH ?? NO POTATOES ?? 130 baht, muffin, 2 eggs, lots of hollanaise... was not impressed ! For a proper Eggs Benedict the restaurant on the corner of Tha Pae Road is the place, tried and tested ! Also the full English/American at Bake and Bite for 220 baht looked poor.. I likes me food !!