Best Breakfast In Cm?

brotherother

JJ,S ist in the Charoen Muang road in the end,50mt before the highway, on the left if you go on direction Sankanpeng. It is still open. I go many times for the best yogurt and cakes!! smile.png

It's a good breakfast but they do that plus 10% service charge and 7% tax to the bill rubbish.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JJ,S ist in the Charoen Muang road in the end,50mt before the highway, on the left if you go on direction Sankanpeng. It is still open. I go many times for the best yogurt and cakes!! smile.png

Are they open? Some members have reported they are gone from that location.

Was in town yesterday and went to Ole Bell on the rec. in this stream. Asks employee sitting in front if they were open (it was after opening time) and she said yes. Parked car and proceeded to enter with 3 kids in tow and found front door locked. Asked her again if they were open and she said yes except no key to unlock door.

Sorry about that, Junglechef. These things happen in Thailand! The regular day girl was on her day off and my wife's aunt was standing in. She doesn't have a key, the chef does. Chef was a few minutes late. Love the helpful answer though - you've got to hand it to Thais - yes we're open but no have key! Anyway, my apologies again. I am PMing you a voucher for you and your family to retry our breakfasts for free. We open at 10am ish.....depending on when the staff arrive. By 10.15 they are usually rearing to go and ready to serve our wide variety of breakfasts

Our a la carte includes back bacon, streaky bacon, 3 different kinds of sausages, black pudding, baked beans, Bubble 'n Squeak, English Ham 'n Eggs, Cornflakes, Muesli, Croissants, Baguettes & Cheeses as well as a few different items: Scrambled Eggs and smoked Salmon on Toast, Poached Eggs with Vegemite or Marmite on toast and the like.

Set breakfasts include a Recession Buster for 95 baht, Classic English for 170Baht, The Great British for 245 baht, The Vegetarian for 150 Baht, The Continental for 245 baht or The Olde Bell Special which includes a Bloody Mary and a bottle of beer for 290 Baht.

To go with your breakfast we've got a range of recent British, Australian and Canadian newspapers; The Bangkok Post & BBC World or you can browse our little bookshop (try not to get your baked beans on the pages though!!)

Maybe it's a time zone thing... blink.png

For me, by 10:15 a.m. I've had breakfast, done a half-day's work and looking forward to lunch. I notice that some restaurants start their dinner buffet at 7:00 p.m. So you finish dinner at 8:00, and obviously cannot go to bed before midnight. Well, that explains why some folks have breakfast after 10 a.m.

May also be the reason some folks have strokes and heart attacks at the young age of 60.

Not complaining... just noting how different folks think differently... biggrin.png