Bypass Password On Windows Vista?

Panekity

How to bypass administrator password on Windows Vista?

My dad put in an administrator password on the computer and I can't install anything without his password. It comes up when I finish installing and it needs to verify. At this time he also reset the computer and all my programs have to be reinstalled, but I need his password to do it. Is there anyway to bypass windows vista password。

I usually see the similar problem, in order to help these people, i will share my experience about bypassing windows vista administrator password.

If you can also login in windows vista, you can use the following steps to bypass windows vista administrator password.

Firstly, you need log in windows vista, and go to "Start>>Control Panel”.

Secondly , Click on “User Accounts and Family Safety>>User Accounts” option. Then select the user account whose password you want to bypass.

Thirdly , You need click “Make changes to your user account”. Then select “Remove your Password”.

Fourthly, You need enter your current password and then click on “Remove Password” to confirm.

Fifthly, Now you can test it out by simply restart your PC. When you do, Windows Vista should automatically log you on.

If the above method can not help you, don't worry, you can use Windows Password Recovery Tool to help you to bypass windows administrator password, I also ever used it to help me, becuase i have bad memory. Someday I forgot guest account password and administrator password so that i couldn't login my computer. What could i do? I couldn't bypass administrator password from Control Panel, at the moment, i found that tool from Google, and used it to help me. I just share my experience, and hope help those people who want bypass administrator password on vista.

As far as i know, these methods not only supports windows vista system, but also supports windows xp, 7 system. I hope the experience can help you.

In Windows there is an option to make a "Password Recovery/Reset Disk".

It's a good Idea to make one of these in case you forget your own password, if you have one.

Or the kids accidentally set a password without realizing what they are doing.whistling.gif

Or the ex-girlfriend sets a password so you can't use your computer just to piss you off before she storms out of the door. w00t.gif