Shinawatras Call The Shots In Annual Jobs Shake-Up

webfact

So let me get this straight:

Whoever has acquired a so called "high education" status or comes from a "well known family in circles, full of corruption and soiled hands" and most likely are the greatest, greediest idiots without respect for cultural diversity are the right people for Thaksin and Yingluck to hire???

In a word 'yes'!!!

Although I would query the so called "high education" status bit as being requisite!

God beware, those people have "bought their education diplomas on the black market for free" and besides, they can carry guns and all sorts of weapons in unprotected public places, get drunk and "accidentally KILL and HURT someone, without severe punishment". This is Thailand, where high status people can get away with EVERY wrong doing.

God beware anyone complains and speaks up to a friend of Taksin or Yingluck, you're gonna get shot dead like a dog, and no one will compensate your family for anything... cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by MaxLee
  • Like 2

Spread the graft and consolidate the clan power, nothing more profound than this.

Only been happening for the last hundred years...................

That makes a lame excuse to justify a criminal clan in power! Bit like: don't go after the mafia clans on Sicily, as they have been around for a while.......

Very true. Things need to change but I doubt they will.

Just wondering how accurate the reporting is though. I don't doubt that there is some truth in it but how much can you trust their sources?

• Like 1

Yingluck has allegedly argued that Wiboon is not "clean" enough,cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I would have thought that that would make him ideally suited!!!!smile.png.

To Thaksin, yes. Only 3 'qualities' count:

1) Family

2) Boot-licking supporter

3) Corrupt - proven or potentially

Ex-PM Thaksin set guidelines for the reshuffle this year when he declared replacements would not only be those who retire but would also ensure there would be no one, except his clan and associates, having any particular position for too long.

A familiar question, I know, but why should anyone care what the outlaw from afar wants. The entire government should be impeached for talking to him.

Not much point in shuffling incompetence.

Shuffling the graft.

And shuffling in more clan members to critical positions.

It's called dealing aces from the bottom of the deck.

Maybe I should have worded it 'incompetents'. biggrin.png And yes why even bother to shuffle anyone unless they all have to take their turn to even out the graft already collected?

• Like 1

Spread the graft and consolidate the clan power, nothing more profound than this.

Is that the best defense you can make for one family having so much unearned power.

Where are the other Thaksin fans. Is he losing his fan club losing members?giggle.gif

Edited by hellodolly
  • Like 1

Is that the best defense you can make for one family having so much unearned power.

You think the shinawatras are the only supposedly dodgy political family in the Thai political spectrum?

They are relative newbies in comparison with some.

Edited by Thai at Heart
  • Like 1

Not much point in shuffling incompetence.

Shuffling the graft.

And shuffling in more clan members to critical positions.

It's called dealing aces from the bottom of the deck.

Maybe I should have worded it 'incompetents'. biggrin.png And yes why even bother to shuffle anyone unless they all have to take their turn to even out the graft already collected?

If you move them around quick, they can't figure out the job well enough to rip you off from underneath.

You think the shinawatras are the only supposedly dodgy political family in the Thai political spectrum?

So their methods to rise above must have been even more;

underhanded, duplicitous, vicious and amoral, to get the job done.

• Like 1

Yingluck has allegedly argued that Wiboon is not "clean" enough,cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I would have thought that that would make him ideally suited!!!!smile.png.

To Thaksin, yes. Only 3 'qualities' count:

1) Family

2) Boot-licking supporter

3) Corrupt - proven or potentially

I would put Thaksin as number one on your list.

New or old makes no difference. They are the ones in control. Do you think al those other powerful families are on the side of the Shinawatras