New Zealand Father-Daughter Couple Told To End Incest

News_Editor

Historically there is plenty of evidence to support the genetic problems from interbreeding which was particularly common among the aristocrats in an effort to keep the blood lines pure. An discussion about marrying cousins is really not the focus of the threat.

Please stay on topic.

Whether this situation is 'right' or 'wrong' is a complex question, I wonder how often this stuff happens and is unreported / seen by some folks as 'normal' (whatever normal is).

- As a teenager (15/16 yrs old) I worked in a factory in school holidays. In my team there was a guy 18/19 years old (I'll call him Jed), he had a girlfriend (18) who he had sex with regularly at her parents home (other people in the factory claimed this was proven) but one night each week Jed wasn't allowed to go to her home because that was the night her father screwed her whilst her mother watched. Plus a younger teenage brother (about 14) also watched. The younger teenage brother also regularly watched Jed in action with his sister. Jed often discussed his own sexual activities and the activities of his girlfriends family with his co-workers, and he often took his erect penis out of his pants at work to show it off.

Jed wasn't all that worried about his sister and her father because Jed had grown up with the same situation at home, watching his father screw his sisters, and Jed's father encouraged Jed (he claimed) to alternate with him, from about 15 yrs old, during sessions with his sisters. Jed had also been screwed a number of times by his father.

Jed saw all of this as 'normal'.

Edited by scorecard

If this warning had been issued in the US, to US citizens, there would be an outcry about how Obama is interfering in people's personal lives and how he is anti-family. laugh.png

What NZ needs is its own version of Sarah Palin.

One of my favorite movie lines, from Little Foxes:

a wealthy family is plotting to keep its wealth, at one point it is suggested that the kids (first cousins) get married.

When there is protest, one person says "well, grandpa and grandma were first cousins."

Another member (Bette Davis) replies "yes, and look at us!"

Edited by bendejo

- As a teenager (15/16 yrs old) I worked in a factory in school holidays. In my team there was a guy 18/19 years old (I'll call him Jed), he had a girlfriend (18) who he had sex with regularly at her parents home (other people in the factory claimed this was proven) but one night each week Jed wasn't allowed to go to her home because that was the night her father screwed her whilst her mother watched. Plus a younger teenage brother (about 14) also watched. The younger teenage brother also regularly watched Jed in action with his sister. Jed often discussed his own sexual activities and the activities of his girlfriends family with his co-workers, and he often took his erect penis out of his pants at work to show it off.

Jed wasn't all that worried about his sister and her father because Jed had grown up with the same situation at home, watching his father screw his sisters, and Jed's father encouraged Jed (he claimed) to alternate with him, from about 15 yrs old, during sessions with his sisters. Jed had also been screwed a number of times by his father.

Fantasy or fiction?

Edited by Morakot
  • Like 1

Fantasy or fiction?

I assure you it's real, but believe what you want.

I shared this detail as support for my suspicion that this sort of scenario / behaviors is very possible more common that many of us realize.

I'm also aware of a brother and sister who have lived happily as a married couple for some 30 years and have several delightful kids.

The background to this case is extreme verbal and violent abuse from the original mother and father which resulted in the brother and sister running away together as young teenagers and taking care of each other.

Edited by scorecard

Jed who?

0412_jed-clampett_280x340.jpg

I never got the implications of the relationship between Jed Clampett and the woman he called 'Granny.'

It was a good thing Elly May could outrun Jethro, otherwise there'd be a new young'n every new season..

But I envied the relationship Uncle Joe had with his nieces on Petticoat Junction.

Those were both reality shows, right?

• Like 1