New System At C M Immigration

thaibeachlovers

re.

I find it worth my Peace of mind to pay Thai Visa Assit to do my 90 day and Yearly Non Immigration runs for me.

i use this place in chiang mai land to sort my 800 thousand in the bank one year visa and

my 90 day reports ! ... great service : )

dave2

post-42592-0-38248700-1346554904_thumb.j

post-42592-0-44931200-1346554986_thumb.j

• Like 1

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B 5,000 plus the Immigration fee.

Efficient service.

I was required to accompany the Thai Lady down to Immigration.

Asked to sit out side for 10 mins when I would hear a tannoy call to entre.

In less the 10 mins the lady was out with my Pasport and new visa.

john

Impressed.

• Like 2

What is the Immigration office near Huay Tung Tao?

MSPain

You what?

You obviously don't know, so please don't try to answer.

Mikey, Immigration is near the airport! I do bloody know! :wai:

Apparently you don't know everything .... These pictures were taken at least 10 kilometers away from the airport....just before the turnoff into Huay Tung Tao.

Anyone other than expat noi noi know what this is?

MSPain

post-402-0-72869800-1346567698_thumb.jpg

post-402-0-39241500-1346567717_thumb.jpg

I find it worth my Peace of mind to pay Thai Visa Assit to do my 90 day and Yearly Non Immigration runs for me.

Dave2, did you also have to accompany the service rep to Immigration for your yearly extension renewal? (jonwilly apparently had to, although I can't tell if he used the same service as you did......)

I'd pay 5000 baht to NOT have to go to Immigration. But certainly wouldn't just to have an agency fill out the paperwork, and have to hold my hand to have it submitted.

Just one of those head scratching moments I guess but, why are Thais pushing in with impunity at immigration? whistling.gif

My guess is they are the visa agents.

The ones folks pay to do their immigration 90 day checks etc.

While I had my 1 year extension interview we were

interrupted 3 times at the desk by Thai guys with stacks of papers.

The lady officer interviewing us saw them & just had us wait while she

explained what else they needed to bring in,have signed etc.

That'd be correct.

Took me back to trying to get out of Riyadh airport when I joined the wrong q and saudis kept pushing into the front of the q with loads of passports for their workers. Doesn't lead to feeling the luv for the host population!

I'd pay 5000 baht to NOT have to go to Immigration. But certainly wouldn't just to have an agency fill out the paperwork, and have to hold my hand to have it submitted.

I looked into it and the place that I found was a lot more than 5,000 baht. 5,000 baht a year to not have to go to immigration at all would be well worth it.

I looked into it and the place that I found was a lot more than 5,000 baht. 5,000 baht a year to not have to go to immigration at all would be well worth it.

I am curious to know just how much the place you found wanted.

It was a while ago, so I've forgotten, but I remember that it did not seem anywhere close to being worth it at the time and 5,000 baht sounds pretty good to me for not having to go immigration at all.

I believe their was a question of weather you did not have to go to immagration for the yearly renewal with this 5,000 baht service.

I will take it a little farther is there any service that does not require your presence at the yearly extensioon renewal what ever you want to call it.

So far in my case in my last three visits I will have spent three hours and that is being generous as one of them was two hours. My next visit will be to renew my visa I will be going a little early about three weeks. Now if I had spent 5,000 baht on those three hours and still had to go in for the renewal I would feel like I had just taken 5,000 baht turned it all into two baht coins and thrown them in the street.

You now have to enter by the door at the back of the room, and there is no longer a ticket machine. Instead, you have to q for the middle counter to get a number, where Thais will push in with impunity. If you protest, the clerk will just give a "Thai smile" and ignore you.

As for trying to find out anything, "information" seems to be rather lacking, and if you even manage to attract someone's attention to ask your question, good luck with getting an answer!

sounds like a better system. at least there is someone behind the counter.

with the ticket machine they only turned it on at undefined times, so your were left looking for a semi-line, or if it was your first time didn't know how to q at all.

Yes, but you've said many times that you are retired and have nothing else to do and kind of enjoy a trip to immigration. Many people do not feel that way.

True but if they did all the renewal work with out my having to be there I might consider it. It's not the time that bothers me it's that sitting there wondering if they are going to come up with some thing else that bothers me.

Still no answer to the question so I will take it as a you don't know.

Yes, but you've said many times that you are retired and have nothing else to do and kind of enjoy a trip to immigration. Many people do not feel that way.

True but if they did all the renewal work with out my having to be there I might consider it. It's not the time that bothers me it's that sitting there wondering if they are going to come up with some thing else that bothers me.

Still no answer to the question so I will take it as a you don't know.

I don't mind the time and trip in and of itself. it's nothing but an office visit.

what bothers me is the stupid idiotic stares i get from everyone as I walk in, get my forms, find a seat etc. it's like a freak show in there.

• Like 1

I note the poster said 5k + Imm fee so that would be 6900 baht

I also called & checked on the 4x90 day reporting & they said 1000 Baht which seemed reasonable

But if all added it would be 7900 Baht I wonder if your quote was all inclusive too?

I note the poster said 5k + Imm fee so that would be 6900 baht

I also called & checked on the 4x90 day reporting & they said 1000 Baht which seemed reasonable

But if all added it would be 7900 Baht I wonder if your quote was all inclusive too?

Maybe the english lawyer who is involved with Thai visa assist could clear all the confusion by posting a comment with their prices. If prices are reasonable I am sure they would have a large increase in new business.

I never was able to determine if the bar code reader was simply broken (and they plan to fix it), turned off because only one person was behind the counter or totally abandoned, never to be used again. The bar code scanner and the attached computer were at the work station next to the lone Immigration officer doing 90 day reports on Friday afternoon, but the computer screen was dark. I tried to ask a few questions, but my stunning command of Thai verb tenses (they do have them you know) failed to produce a clear response.

Nancy, Just completed my 90 day about 11:40 this (3 Sept) morning. Parked across the street and walked over expecting to see a queue, etc. I had a copy of the pages they required. I walked right to the window, as no one was waiting, and handed my passport with barcode page open along with my docs. He handed it all to the girl at the computer next to him who scanned the barcode. It opened up a page where she added some info (guessing a new date as i had just finished extending and had the new 30 day wait for Bangkok stamp) and handed back to the Officer next to her. He stamped the new 90 day sheet and handed passport back. Ten minutes total. I ask him about the machine, and the half intelligent answer was we still have the number machine over there.

This could mean we are not using it for 90 day report, or we have it but it is not working now. All in all a very quick experience. It used to be like that many years ago next door in the other building. So there's still hope that things will continue to improve. This time they kept the copy of papers, but the first time I used the barcode (last time) they gave me back the papers and said I didn't need to bring them next time. Go figure?

Edited by Lifer

the half intelligent answer was we still have the number machine over there.

Sounds par for the course.

Thai bashing! Remember you are guests in the country. If you don't like it vote with your tao! 1zgarz5.gif

Bullocks.........sounds like you belong there......or wherever it is that trolls go.

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 2

the half intelligent answer was we still have the number machine over there.

Sounds par for the course.

Thai bashing! Remember you are guests in the country. If you don't like it vote with your tao! 1zgarz5.gif

Maybe that is why they come here. Take putting Thai's down in one way or another and half the posts would disappear. whistling.gif

Edited by hellodolly
  • Like 1

I went this week for a 90 day report. Seeing that there was no machine to get a ticket, I just went to the front of the line. All in the line were Thai and no one said a thing. I then got in line for the 90 day reporting and waited about 15 minutes. The Thais break lines all the time, so screw thim.

First in line gets out first.

I went this week for a 90 day report. Seeing that there was no machine to get a ticket, I just went to the front of the line. All in the line were Thai and no one said a thing. I then got in line for the 90 day reporting and waited about 15 minutes. The Thais break lines all the time, so screw thim.

First in line gets out first.

Whilst doing what you figure Thai's do.

Don't forget to not wear your helmet when on your motorbike and be sure to drive up the wrong side of the road towards the oncoming traffic, could also add the option of being on your mobile.

That will teach thim!

Edited by Thailand